Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Evelinee Hot Before???  (Read 2817 times)

Offline bestbefore

She says she is returning to London but did anyone see her in the past? Does she ring any bells?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

london

She says she is returning to London but did anyone see her in the past? Does she ring any bells?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Sudbury Hill - Romanian === >> avoid  :bomb:

External Link/Members Only

Offline bestbefore

I don't avoid girls just because of their nationality. I have had fantastic punts with Romanian girls and luckily never a bad experience. My worst experience was with a British girl coincidentally.

Has anyone actually seen her?

I do respect other punters feedback who have actually seen this girl.

Offline tigerfeet

I think it's this girl. I saved the verif pic and it looks the same girl

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=26146.msg374540;topicseen#msg374540

She is stunning

Offline jesus_jones

I think it's this girl. I saved the verif pic and it looks the same girl

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=26146.msg374540;topicseen#msg374540

She is stunning

Yep same girl. I saw her when she was based in Earl's Court. She appears to have put on a tiny bit of weight. Very pretty girl.

Mark Andrews

No however I have to say 2 hours for under £200 - at £160 seems really great value for money! - well worth considering. Even if some of the reviews here say to be careful.

Offline akauya

Hidden Image/Members Only

That's a very pretty girl, one of the best veri pics I've seen.

london

That's a very pretty girl, one of the best veri pics I've seen.

Guys ,  I did another mistake and went to see a Romanian girl , I hope I get my lesson this time , base of jones Review I went to see her , ( it is not his fault , Jones's review was real )
just quick note: was  B&S ,]
her sister using her profile ( surly is her sister )  , same face as her sister, fat and BB offer and I ran away   :dash: , I will post later with full details as I am going somewhere now and no access to computer  , just want to save you money and time 

HA1 3RE post code,
add this address in your black list ,

I saw these 2 in the flat too walking around

Offline jesus_jones

She is identical to the girl I saw in earl's court, she even has the same beauty spot formation on her face. She appears to have put on a small amount of weight in the new photos.

Sorry I just find it really hard to believe that she has a fat identical sister who B+S you.

london

She is identical to the girl I saw in earl's court, she even has the same beauty spot formation on her face. She appears to have put on a small amount of weight in the new photos.

Sorry I just find it really hard to believe that she has a fat identical sister who B+S you.

I can't ask you to trust me mate, even 1% If think I am right then you will appreciate for that I am trying to help here ,
I can only suggest you to call her and go and see her  ASAP before her sister come back , I can PM you her address to see if is match address ,

she said her sister come back to London next week ,

anyway , I am trying to help , that is why this forum created  . if you can't believe I wish you  good luck and better give a try yourself and hope you see the one you expecting  :drinks:

« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 02:31:56 am by london »

london

this is the girl shows off instead of other girl . as I said she did show me few  pictures with Evelinee  which she claimed is her sister,

Offline backofthenet

Be great if someone who lives locally could TOFTT here as I'm a bit confused by what's going on, and I can't understand London's unique use of the English language.

If I understand it correctly Antonia and Evelinee work together and sometimes Antonia stands in for Evelinee. I'm probably not alone in thinking that, though Antonia looks OK, Evelinee looks ball-drainingly hot, so if someone could pop by for a quickie and post their findings they would be in my good books.  :drinks:

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

Yeah, antonia-love doesn't look too bad (still wouldn't see her as she does bareback).

Anyways, EVELINEE HOT lives two minutes from Sudbury Hill station (go past the cash point). There's a nice kebab shop opposite her street.

london

if only one girl offer BB in one house I won't see any other girls even they don't offer BB
they using same shower/bed ,,,

something I never understand how a WG offer BB and how a punter have sex without condom  ,  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 03:43:43 pm by london »