Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: michelle independent  (Read 1066 times)

136 review(s) for Michelle Independent (134 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline claretandblue

External Link/Members Only

Having been on this site for a while and received a few comments (naming no names mr pw!) about not doing a review I thought i should finally do the decent thing and add one of my own.

The majority of my punts over the last year have been with well reviewed girls on this site so with nothing really new to add I thought I would add my own brief review of michelle who i saw this week.

Communications/venue

Excellent communications via email, booked the day in advance and all confirmed on the day. The hotel was pretty basic near earls court but fit for purpose...

the meet

michelle is a pretty blonde lady, to me she looked almost scandinavian, i would describe her as girl next door in appearance but in a good way. Upon arrival i had a quick shower and then returned into the room wearing my towel, we then had some nice dfk while michelle stroked my cock through the towel.

We then moved onto the bed where michelle gave me a cracking blowjob and i returned the favour with some ro, after about 15 mins i was already close to cumming so popped over her tits.

Brief interlude then on with the condom where we went through cowgirl, mish and doggie, i had only booked 30 mins and time was up but michelle still tried to squeeze a second pop out of me but alas on this occasion the mind was willing but the cock was not!

I then had a quick shower and we had a nice chat about this and that before i headed back to work.

summary

easy to see why she is so popular, very sweet friendly girl. If you are looking for a blonde gfe experience she is one to see!

password02

Nice review sir -  :hi:

You have now broken your punting review duck with a review on Michelle  :thumbsup:

See I told you it was easy once you start to write.

Hope we can see a few more in the coming months.

:drinks:

Offline claretandblue

Nice review sir -  :hi:

You have now broken your punting review duck with a review on Michelle  :thumbsup:

See I told you it was easy once you start to write.

Hope we can see a few more in the coming months.

:drinks:

cheers, there are a couple of other punts from the last few months which are reasonably fresh in the mind so will try and add them too

password02

cheers, there are a couple of other punts from the last few months which are reasonably fresh in the mind so will try and add them too

Go for it as it seems you are on a roll

Offline monstar

Thanks for the top review claretandblue - keep 'em coming! :hi:

Remember to include the AW profile number link (External Link/Members Only) in the review so it is automatically linked to the girls reviews page.

Offline claretandblue

Thanks for the top review claretandblue - keep 'em coming! :hi:

Remember to include the AW profile number link (External Link/Members Only) in the review so it is automatically linked to the girls reviews page.

ah yes i knew i had forgotten something, review 2 now up, a slightly different pace to this one!