Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Hollie?  (Read 6766 times)

Offline BogBog1

In Clifton area of Bristol apparently. Seems a bit crazy, but I find her damn sexy!  External Link/Members Only

SirFrank

Yeah good luck with that. Check out the welsh board for more info on this curazy cat. She does expect a small introductory thesis prior to any meets

Offline Roth

Yeah good luck with that. Check out the welsh board for more info on this curazy cat. She does expect a small introductory thesis prior to any meets

Photos look a bit odd. :crazy: :wacko:

Tony Montana

She is not 36 years old... you need to add about 10 years to that but as you can see she has a slim pert body, and an engaging personality.

BiggishSi

I noticed this profile a while back and was very intrigued...sadly I don't meet her age requirements which was a bit annoying! I'd love to hear of anyone's experiences though!

Offline BogBog1

SirFrank, call me stupid (no, really!) - I looked on the Welsh boards but couldn't see anything about her... am I being blind? If you could point me in the right direction that would be great.... cheers :)

SirFrank

SirFrank, call me stupid (no, really!) - I looked on the Welsh boards but couldn't see anything about her... am I being blind? If you could point me in the right direction that would be great.... cheers :)

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=25880.0

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=33823.0

She changes her profile name more frequently than my wife changes her shoes. Apparently Harley the quack was Hollie???
« Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 08:19:16 pm by SirFrank »

Offline Roth

Seems she gets on best with men who are older than herself.  Claims to be 36 but as Lex says add 10 years.  So she wants to see men late 40s upwards, which means she is a lazy cow hoping for an easy prossie life in the sack!  Also her personal website is just too much to read if you just want to fuck her.

External Link/Members Only:crazy:

Oh and she's 38 on her AW profile.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

In Bristol BS8 on Vivastreet but in Cardiff on AW?  :crazy:

Offline BogBog1

Cheers SirFrank and others.... call me a sucker for punishmnet, but I am still strangely tempted to see her. Maybe I want to see if I can pass her screening process out of sheer curiousity! I will report back as my adventure unfolds.....

Tony Montana

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=25880.0

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=33823.0

She changes her profile name more frequently than my wife changes her shoes. Apparently Harley the quack was Hollie???

Damn it seems so obvious now looking back at "Harley's" posts.  I feel a right dick for replying to her.  :wacko:

Offline rudolph hucker

Seems she gets on best with men who are older than herself.  Claims to be 36 but as Lex says add 10 years.  So she wants to see men late 40s upwards, which means she is a lazy cow hoping for an easy prossie life in the sack!  Also her personal website is just too much to read if you just want to fuck her.

External Link/Members Only:crazy:

Oh and she's 38 on her AW profile.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

In Bristol BS8 on Vivastreet but in Cardiff on AW?  :crazy:

I get the impression she is waiting for her apartment to be 'finished' in Bristol so is obviously planning a move to the SW.

And I quote: ''NOTE: My licentious plans for this website were
thwarted due to the fact my move to Bristol
is now on hold due to problems I am
working on.

If anyone has the (1) stamina, or (2) can be bothered, check out her website. She is slightly delusional in her belief that she could run the country in a way that represents the 'common' man, and has an unhealthy interest in day-to-day politics.
I would, out of morbid curiosity, like to give her a pop, although there is the thought in the recesses of my mind that the hour would be spent listening to her whine about the current state of the country rather than getting down 'n' dirty, which, at the end of the day, is what I see pro$$ies for.

Pumper

Never met the lady but have found her profile to be mildly amusing but only from the fact that she seems to be a typical mid range academic who has fallen into the belief that she is far more clever than she actually is. If you're looking to be condescended to then I imagine this is the one to go for!

Not for me. There'd be far too much lecturing. Just goes to show the variety is almost infinite.

Offline BogBog1

Without wishing to come across like an arrogant arsehole, I feel fairly confident of being able to out-acedemic her :) The game's afoot!!

Pumper

Without wishing to come across like an arrogant arsehole, I feel fairly confident of being able to out-acedemic her :) The game's afoot!!

That's the spirit!!! Enjoy and let us know how it goes.

SirFrank

Never met the lady but have found her profile to be mildly amusing but only from the fact that she seems to be a typical mid range academic who has fallen into the belief that she is far more clever than she actually is. If you're looking to be condescended to then I imagine this is the one to go for!

Not for me. There'd be far too much lecturing. Just goes to show the variety is almost infinite.

+1. I take the view that the more you know the less you need to show. Empty vessels etc. if she was the real deal she wouldn't need to tell us

expletivedeleted

Hahahaha she looks like Elvira, mistress of the dark   :lol:

Offline BogBog1

OK, so I have crafted an email full of long words and witty repartee (no, really!), and sent it to Hollie :) Let's see what she comes back with.....

SirFrank

OK, so I have crafted an email full of long words and witty repartee (no, really!), and sent it to Hollie :) Let's see what she comes back with.....

Only big words and lots of them will do. I've sometimes been described as insouciant and I'm quite a raconteur blah fucking blah. I stopped pulling the minute I couldn't be fucked to make small talk (as it was too much effort. I even got to the stage that I couldn't be fucked if they chatted me up. I'm a veritable cocksmith so often got chatted up back in the day on account of me looking like a young Des O'Connor) so I really can't be fucked to got to such efforts when I'm paying for it. Anyway good luck and let us know how you get on. If you want to borrow my thesaurus let me know
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 04:24:18 pm by SirFrank »

Offline BogBog1

Quick update... a few emails back and forth with Holly and we are about to arrange a meeting. She wants me to call her first for a chat (I have no problem with this).... the only issue I foresee is that her availability is a bit limited and so is mine - but where there's a will and all that. I think she might over-compensate a little on her profile in order to make it crystal-clear that she's not a moron. The emails I've had with her have been intelligent but not pretentious, if that makes sense. She seems like a nice girl. Anyway, further reports coming soon!

Offline Qwerty

Offline BogBog1

In Cardiff - she's currently unable to come to Bristol, which is a shame but Cardiff is dead easy to get to (not as easy as Bristol I grant you, given that I live here!)

Offline Qwerty

Yeah well Cardiff would be easy if I was already in Brizzle, but I'm an hour away, in the opposite direction to Cardiff

Did she have anything to say about moving to Bristol?

Offline BogBog1

Yeah something about her plans falling through for the time being....

Offline DevilD

But she is an exceptional punt - athletic, horny, good covered oral, and very good and sensitive inside...... She is quite intelligent and well read though, and worth the well constructed email!

Offline Roth

But she is an exceptional punt - athletic, horny, good covered oral, and very good and sensitive inside...... She is quite intelligent and well read though, and worth the well constructed email!

Review?  :unknown:

Offline HawkG

Blimey, there's some Premium Grade nuttery going in there.

Well fit though!

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
she doesnt appear to have a tummy button in any of her pics :unknown:
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

bristolqwerty

I quite like her  :rose: a totally one off methinks.... :crazy:
Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 10:29:45 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline Roth

Very strange indeed.  :wackogirl: :wackogirl: Her pics look like some kind of Foto-Fit that
the cops knock up. :rolleyes: :wackogirl: :rolleyes:

bristolqwerty

:D strange website but she does ride cowgirl well - shame it costs £300 for a 3hr booking to experience it.  :timeout:

Offline Roth

:D strange website but she does ride cowgirl well - shame it costs £300 for a 3hr booking to experience it.  :timeout:

Must be a fucking Rodeo at that price.  :lol: :scare: :lol:

bristolqwerty

:D. It's a 3 HR build up.  I think she cooks you a healthy meal first then a long tantric massage, then you get to experience her dominant side (being ridden in various positions) a good looking lass in stockings who rides like a star ~ what's not to like apart from the £300 price tag?  :D

Offline likesbeaver

No I havent seen carry-on-hollie, She destroys and trys to block for any views and opinions.
Allows no feed back on her web site, which is agreed her right to do, but does nothing for new clients.
Reading her web site and return attacks on this web site, seems nuttier than a box of frogs.
I am sure she will offer feed back to this and in itself will be interesting to read.
 :crazy: :dash: :yahoo:

bristolqwerty

I did message her not that long ago as she was advertising where I as staying.  I fancied some of her cowgirl.  Polite message sent but was refused a booking for reasons I still can't comprehend or fathom.   :wackogirl:

bristolqwerty

Offline ico23

She's got her own Utube thing going on.....

External Link/Members Only

It is seriously the weirdest collection of videos ever collated. But......strangely.......I'd still like to meet her !

bristolqwerty

Offline tq85

There is definitely some appeal, nice body and there's always something to be said about someone who can hold a conversation. However she seems absolutely crackers to me, I'm sure she's a darling but those Youtube videos  :dash:

If I was in her 'age range' I'd be tempted, but think there must be someone out there with similar offerings