Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pregnant WGs  (Read 2030 times)

Offline Mr.Chow.Jr

I never considered the idea of it until I came across this profile:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen her or had any experience with fucking any pregnant WGs?

Offline Ferrisbb12

I haven't seen this girl but have seen a pregnant wg before. Did it to tick it off the list. Was a bit strange as I wasn't sure if I could really go for it when fucking her. But the girl assured me it was ok. So I fucked her and ended up pulling out and cumming over her pussy. Her tits were big and nipples swollen but was ok for a once off. Go for it.

Offline rockharders

One (9 months!!) pregnant WG I boned was one of the hottest girls I ever met and the sex was first rate, although for obvious reasons the choice of positions is limited. Go for it if this is your kind of thing.

Offline LanceVance

I once shagged a Pregnant Civvy, and I liked it. I have put Alex on my HL as it is something I would like to try again.

breconbeds

I reviewed Alex on a different forum in 2012.  She a very attractive woman and after a positive experience with Jameela earlier this year, she was pregnant then,  I can recommend experiencing the delights of a pregnant fuck.  Go for it.

Offline sheepone

indeed a preggo fuck is one not to be missed...
any suggestions not in the middle of the Big City ??

Offline superchamp

I'm guessing bareback is/was on many of these pregnant prossies likes lists?

James999

It's discusting that a pro$$ie has such a poor regard for her unborn child that she can't even take a few months off as opposed to exposing the unborn child to it.

It shows she regards money / drugs / alcohol above her children / human life, would anyone seriously want to have se with such a fucked up skank  :thumbsdown:

Offline Sedlmayer

I'm guessing bareback is/was on many of these pregnant prossies likes lists?

Not necessarily - why the assumption that she got pregnant by a punter?
The majority of prostitutes have unprotected sex with someone, a partner, pimp, boyfriend, whatever.....

figleaf

Alex was my fave regular for 2+ years.  I heard she had fell in love and ran off into the sunset.  Didn't expect to see her back knocked up. 

Online lewishamguy

Alex was a Latvian girl as far as I remember. But this pregnant girl Alex is a Polish.  :unknown:

figleaf

Alex was a Latvian girl as far as I remember. But this pregnant girl Alex is a Polish.  :unknown:

Lithuanian I think.  It's the same profile though, check the feedback.

Online lewishamguy

Lithuanian I think.  It's the same profile though, check the feedback.

Indeed it's the same profile but I very much doubt if it's still that Latvian/Lithuanian Alex. Apparently Alex was working with this Polish girl External Link/Members Only

:rolleyes:

Offline LanceVance

It's good to see that no-one has taken the bait upthread.  :hi:

I wonder how long she will be available for before she starts maternity leave?