Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Maria London  (Read 830 times)

22 review(s) for Sweet Maria London (18 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline superchamp

External Link/Members Only

Well reviewed by others already but I thought I'd chalk up a positive review for this girl, this being my second visit to see her.

Coms - very good. Telephone call that she answers in person. Well spoken English so none of the asking to repeat nonsense. Texts you back to confirm booking and asking to confirm by return.

Location - 10 minutes from Paddington but Royal Oak and Bayswater would also put you within a few minutes of her flat. Entrance hall to building a bit grubby but once inside very nice and clean.

A lovely kiss from Maria as soon as I'm in the flat, followed by the offered shower (after handing over the punting vouchers). Down to business and it's light FK followed by OWO, then a bit of RO and then sex in various positions. Some very intimate kissing of my neck and ears in mish and cowgirl. Maria is totally engaged throughout; none of the "wish I/he wasn't here" look you get from many, always smiling.
The tattoos might be a put off for some but didn't bother me and I have to say her body is just perfect, and she's also very attractive facially. A bit of a chat afterwards and the hour had flown by.

Only one minor irritation is that she has her laptop playing some crap EE pop music continually in the background, but at a low volume.

If only all Romanians could be this good.