Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Elena - 50a Shepherd Market  (Read 13871 times)

Offline SWLondon

Elena of Shepherd Market is a top act and a very pretty girl.

50a Shepherd Market is a typical Knightsbridge walk up, with a maid and decent room (better than most of Soho)

Elena is from 'Brazil' (I suspect elsewhere) about 5ft6, size 8 and a c cup. She's very pretty with long dark hair. Services start from £20 for sex and bj for 20 mins and this is what I paid.

The bj was okay, if a bit rushed but the sex was fantastic! We did at least 4 or 5 positions and she showed enthusiasm through out. I came after 15mins and then we spent another 10 mins chattng, she's no way a clock watcher as it was me who made my excuses! All in all a top punt and a welcome change from Soho a few weeks before.

Offline claretandblue

soho prices start at £20 for ow or sex,are you saying you got both and for 20 mins for £20?if so thats one heck of a deal!

Offline SWLondon

soho prices start at £20 for ow or sex,are you saying you got both and for 20 mins for £20?if so thats one heck of a deal!

Whoops - typo!  Services start from £60 for 20mins, 3 times as much as Soho.

Offline claretandblue

ha no worries,i was worried i was really missing out when i saw £20!

abad

Offline claretandblue

Any website or profile link?
you dont really get  profiles with walk ups,just approach the walk up and see who answers,if you dont like what you see walk on...

LL

50a Shepherd Market is a typical Knightsbridge walk up, with a maid and decent room (better than most of Soho)
Sorry to be pedantic but Shepherd Market is in Mayfair.

The one time I took a trip there it must have been a quiet day since the girl asked for £60 but then dropped to £20 to try to get me to stay (I didn't).

Offline claretandblue

Sorry to be pedantic but Shepherd Market is in Mayfair.
The one time I took a trip there it must have been a quiet day since the girl asked for £60 but then dropped to £20 to try to get me to stay (I didn't).

thats common,they work the soho walk ups too so are used to the £20 starting price point...

Offline akauya

Thanks for the Review SWLondon - I added it to the wiki.

Any website or profile link?

Abad - a bit of info here

External Link/Members Only

Offline citynight

Elena of Shepherd Market is a top act and a very pretty girl.

Elena is from 'Brazil' (I suspect elsewhere) about 5ft6, size 8 and a c cup. She's very pretty with long dark hair. Services start from £20 for sex and bj for 20 mins and this is what I paid.

The bj was okay, if a bit rushed but the sex was fantastic! We did at least 4 or 5 positions and she showed enthusiasm through out. I came after 15mins and then we spent another 10 mins chattng, she's no way a clock watcher as it was me who made my excuses! All in all a top punt and a welcome change from Soho a few weeks before.

I wonder if this is the same Elena that works at 70A Berwick Street? Very young and pretty & had a (I personally think good) boob job done in the Summer.

Works there Thursday/Friday and I was told Shepherds Mkt at weekends. If it's the same person, she's Bulgarian!

Lovely girl - a bit shy for her job but would probably make a killing if she was on AW. Worked at Peter Street before, which was a horrible place & she had to conform to the house prices, which were higher than anywhere else in Soho. It was too pricey to pay for kissing at that location & now she's at Berwick Street, she won't do it. Real shame! She's gorgeous!

Offline adindas

thats common,they work the soho walk ups too so are used to the £20 starting price point...

What I have seen so far is that if the price is originally £60 and then suddenly she drops it £20 there is a very good chance you will get a very bad service. They could a do a lot things such as single position  only, no no no no no no everywhere ...

As they are working from walks up premises the prossies do not need to maintain a good service to make the punter keep coming back  as they could move anytime they want to. The owner of the premises do ...
So when I meet this scenarios, my approach is to leave straight away, no further negotiation …..

Offline SWLondon

I wonder if this is the same Elena that works at 70A Berwick Street? Very young and pretty & had a (I personally think good) boob job done in the Summer.

Works there Thursday/Friday and I was told Shepherds Mkt at weekends. If it's the same person, she's Bulgarian!

Lovely girl - a bit shy for her job but would probably make a killing if she was on AW. Worked at Peter Street before, which was a horrible place & she had to conform to the house prices, which were higher than anywhere else in Soho. It was too pricey to pay for kissing at that location & now she's at Berwick Street, she won't do it. Real shame! She's gorgeous!

I wouldn't think it's the same girl as she works Shepherds Market on Thursdays and has natural tits.

abad

Thanks for the Review SWLondon - I added it to the wiki.

Abad - a bit of info here

External Link/Members Only

Thanks. I did not know that there was a wiki for punters tooooooo!!!!

Offline 76shen

took a walk around today, to see which of the walk up's are still open. but only found two flats 50a and 30 were open. has 36 and 52 flats closed down. i don't know about flat 19 that door always closed. do you have to ring the Bell to get in this one. or as that stop working as well.

Online Malvolio

Used to punt round there a fair bit - if the doorway was open then the flat was operational - never had to ring on a bell for admittance.