Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Slippery Fun with Hot Ameera  (Read 870 times)

Hornydevil247

External Link/Members Only

Met with Ameera on Saturday evening for a solo session which included a nuru experience which turned into a slippery session of licking, sucking, fingering and fucking.

Comms

Excellent as my this booking was made at the same time as our last threesome with Hazel the week before.

Venue

Nice flat a short walk from Kings Cross, Euston or Mornington Crescent.

Event

Arrived to see Ameera dressed in a short sexy black dress. DFK as soon as arrived and I stripped off whilst Ameera went to get the nuru gel.

Onto to the bed, covered in a plastic sheet, for a slippery session and Ameera went to task with the gel, rubbing her body over mine and playing with my cock with the gel and giving me a great blow job whilst I licked and fingered her pussy.

On with a condom followed by a slippery fucking session in doggy, missionary and popped with Ameera on top. Clean up followed with a shower together where we had oral both ways and I fingered Ameera's pussy.

Back into her bedroom where we removed the plastic sheet on the bed and started with more DFK, 69 whilst fingering her pussy and then on with a condom and fucked Ameera in MISH till I popped again.

More of the same for pop three and popped whilst Ameera was giving me a blow job and snowballed afterwards.

Summary

Another great punt with a current favourite and duo partner of late.

The nuru experience cost £150 for the hour and was on my bucket list of things to do on a punt.

I enjoyed the experience, even though it got very slippery and I would recommend it after it was suggested to myself by Mr PW.

Mr PW thanks for the tip.  :thumbsup:

HD :diablo:

« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 06:32:27 pm by Hornydevil247 »