Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: horny slutty girl (aka new polish girl / horny polish girl - Kate") Pimlico SW1  (Read 7234 times)

127 review(s) for horny slutty girl (119 positive, 7 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline bucksboy

Ok i have known her for about 6 months but did not review...but all the things written are correct she is great, she is a lot of fun, sexy, curvy, horny, sex mad and really
a nice, fun girl...of course that is her job, but she is VERY good at it.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Kate is now in a nice flat in Pimlico, was in well known Chelsea block before, both nice locations not scuzzy bedsits and if you treat her well you will come to love the place!

She calls herself the "BJ Queen" and for a sloppy DTBJ there are few equals i am sure...probably up for most things (i need to be more adventurous) and she really is a very pretty girl too.
Not a size 6, she got curves and booty, but all in a nice proportion and in her outfits she can look amazing!

She is a smart and ambitious girl, but not jaded or bored with this life and tries to take out of each meeting as much as she can i think, as well as giving her date a great time.
VFM you cannot fault her at all, £120 is still a bargain for her and what she offers...lots of them asking £150 plus for a lot less...

She needs to post more pics i think, check the PG as they are all accurate and very sexy pics too!

Enjoy...and be good to my Hot Polish blonde, as there are not too many like her for sure.

Offline JamesRockford

Hey thanks for that review.  Not often that such a credible and reliable review comes along.  Yours just has to be one of the topmost if not THE 'toppest' one.  You did forget to mention any special season offers that she might be running during January.

"Treat her well"? Oh yes, of course, that goes without saying, I'd treat her to everything I had and give her a real 'show'.  Flowers, fragrance, cheese fondue, poetry, Chivas Regal, Cadbury's Roses, some sweet serenading, the works. 

Again, thanks for that review, you're one hell of a .... er.... guy.

« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 05:22:45 pm by JamesRockford »

Offline lewishamguy

Hey thanks for that review.  Not often that such a credible and reliable review comes along.  Yours just has to be one of the topmost if not THE 'toppest' one.  You did forget to mention any special season offers that she might be running during January.

"Treat her well"? Oh yes, of course, that goes without saying, I'd treat her to everything I had and give her a real 'show'.  Flowers, fragrance, cheese fondue, poetry, Chivas Regal, Cadbury's Roses, some sweet serenading, the works. 

Again, thanks for that review, you're one hell of a .... er.... guy.

Well indeed a remarkable review I've ever seen.  ;)

Offline MeesterNeek

Ok i have known her for about 6 months but did not review...but all the things written are correct she is great, she is a lot of fun, sexy, curvy, horny, sex mad and really
a nice, fun girl...of course that is her job, but she is VERY good at it.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Kate is now in a nice flat in Pimlico, was in well known Chelsea block before, both nice locations not scuzzy bedsits and if you treat her well you will come to love the place!

She calls herself the "BJ Queen" and for a sloppy DTBJ there are few equals i am sure...probably up for most things (i need to be more adventurous) and she really is a very pretty girl too.
Not a size 6, she got curves and booty, but all in a nice proportion and in her outfits she can look amazing!

She is a smart and ambitious girl, but not jaded or bored with this life and tries to take out of each meeting as much as she can i think, as well as giving her date a great time.
VFM you cannot fault her at all, £120 is still a bargain for her and what she offers...lots of them asking £150 plus for a lot less...

She needs to post more pics i think, check the PG as they are all accurate and very sexy pics too!

Enjoy...and be good to my Hot Polish blonde, as there are not too many like her for sure.

Glad to hear she is still on top form - for what it's worth - your comments resonate with my own experiences with her.

Looking forward to seeing her next week as well.

Thanks for the review

jcdmj12

treat her well you will come to love the place!

Thanks for the tip. Would you recommend creosote or hammerite as the best treatment for this particular prossie? How many coats qualiifies as 'well'?

Offline JamesRockford

Thanks for the tip. Would you recommend creosote or hammerite as the best treatment for this particular prossie? How many coats qualiifies as 'well'?

:lol:

Quesadilla

Personally I am a big fan of Kate but this reviewer is a phoney.  Joined in Dec but no posts til today, then three reviews - 2 positives and a neg and the neg is of a profile no longer active.

Writes like a girl, just checked his AW profile, lots of reviews of girls that all happen to also be reviewed by the same bunch of guys.  Some kind of fake review network going on for sure. 

Definitely not Kate's writing as I've corresponded with her a fair amount on AW and by txt and she blogs on her profile - you can see her English is not so good, and Bucksboy uses enough slang to be a bit more local (scuzzy, jaded, clean as a whistle in another review etc).

Not sure who you are "mate" but you are decidedly on the fishy side and not to be trusted.

Fortunately I am already converted to Kate's charms and she really doesn't need a fake review like this which does nothing but tarnish her rep.

Offline lewishamguy

Personally I am a big fan of Kate but this reviewer is a phoney.  Joined in Dec but no posts til today, then three reviews - 2 positives and a neg and the neg is of a profile no longer active.

Writes like a girl, just checked his AW profile, lots of reviews of girls that all happen to also be reviewed by the same bunch of guys.  Some kind of fake review network going on for sure. 

Definitely not Kate's writing as I've corresponded with her a fair amount on AW and by txt and she blogs on her profile - you can see her English is not so good, and Bucksboy uses enough slang to be a bit more local (scuzzy, jaded, clean as a whistle in another review etc).

Not sure who you are "mate" but you are decidedly on the fishy side and not to be trusted.

Fortunately I am already converted to Kate's charms and she really doesn't need a fake review like this which does nothing but tarnish her rep.

If you look at her blogs you'll notice something dot dot like this......
which reflects in this review.

;)
« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 09:05:39 pm by lewishamguy »

BeesKnees

Offline Meursault

Irrespective of the fluffy review; she looks too chunky, for my tastes, in one of the profile pics in particular.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 06:49:29 am by Meursault »

Offline kowalski

Saw her a couple of times last summer.Nice girl,nice person but towards end  bit rushed for next client.Personally I prefered the £100 ph and the 120 is getting pricey and keeping me away.Take my chances elsewhere.

Offline bucksboy

Not to be trusted eh.??..well there is nothing like jumping to conclusions i guess! The 3 reviews at once was just due to the fact i had only just got around to doing it (forgot my password!)and nothing more sinister than that.

You will know that Kate is not managed so if not her (as you admit) then who else do you assume to be speaking up for her? And was anything i said not true?

of course i do not have many posts so perhaps this is "show the new boy his place in the playground"...??

Just trying to help everyone here avoid the dodgy, lousy ones that is all. That is what we all want right? I will be writing some more bad reviews soon (from last year) so sure that will make you feel better!

Perhaps you just had a bad day/punt......

Offline JamesRockford

Yeah everyone just lay off Bucksboy, OK?  He's just trying to help us by sharing his experience.

He's genuine and he is NOT a WG. After all if he was a female he wouldn't be called Bucksboy, he would be called Bucksgirl!  Duh!

Offline lewishamguy

Not to be trusted eh.??..well there is nothing like jumping to conclusions i guess! The 3 reviews at once was just due to the fact i had only just got around to doing it (forgot my password!)and nothing more sinister than that.

You will know that Kate is not managed so if not her (as you admit) then who else do you assume to be speaking up for her? And was anything i said not true?

of course i do not have many posts so perhaps this is "show the new boy his place in the playground"...??

Just trying to help everyone here avoid the dodgy, lousy ones that is all. That is what we all want right? I will be writing some more bad reviews soon (from last year) so sure that will make you feel better!

Perhaps you just had a bad day/punt......

Hey Kate oops bulksboy I assume business is running slow at the moment perhaps you need to write more interesting blogs and add some special offers so that everyone will be more interested to see you oops..

:music:

Offline bucksboy

Hmmm....see i have stumbled into a bit of a UKP mafia here.....better leave off then as they are calling me names and its all so frightening.

Oh no...i left some more ......between my words...such a giveaway to brilliant detectives like you all.

Online bediscrete

Perhaps moving the thread along a bit, what is latest estimate of her size? I am interested in seeing her but size 10 is about my max.
Better photos would help, and what is the deal she is offering regulars?

Quesadilla

Perhaps moving the thread along a bit, what is latest estimate of her size? I am interested in seeing her but size 10 is about my max.
Better photos would help, and what is the deal she is offering regulars?
I saw her not long before Christmas and she was a fair bit fitter / slimmer than when I first saw her. I think size 10 may be pushing it and 12 may be more accurate. Obviously can't say if she's put on a few lbs over Christmas but for my money even the first time I saw her she was a very sexy curvy shape and not remotely fat.

She's offered various deals, current one I'm aware of is for an overnight but as I'm still recovering from Christmas spending it's not something I can justify to myself.

Offline Mightaswell

I also saw Kasia in December. Great girl, really fun to be with, curvaceous but firm chassis and very responsive. Clearly loves her job, but very straightforward about the 'shags to riches' motivation. Will definitely visit again.

Offline bucksboy

Yup would agree with these posts and appreciate moving it along too...after all that is the point of this forum no? To help and assist each other.

She is on a fitness regime i think, so i suspect she will reduce a bit which would be fine, but i reckon she is pretty hot either way...if you want the more petite girl than try Adele  :wacko:

Offline JamesRockford

She is on a fitness regime i think, so i suspect she will reduce a bit which would be fine, but i reckon she is pretty hot...

Hey good for you

Stay away from the starchiest food like banana and that, combined with some moderate but regular exercise, will see amazing amounts of weight fall away.  Personally I think that one should still eat small amounts of the things that you like.  Pure 'dieting' is horrible and for all that suffering it doesn't even work.

I wish you well!

Offline JamesRockford

Yawn

... and that reminds me don't sleep your life away, girl.  You need to get more active.  Use the stairs instead of a lift or escalators.  Walk as much as you can.  All the common sense stuff.

Offline lewishamguy

... and that reminds me don't sleep your life away, girl.  You need to get more active.  Use the stairs instead of a lift or escalators.  Walk as much as you can.  All the common sense stuff.

But there's a problem she could be delayed by10hrs for outcall booking. Will lose customers.

;)

Offline tazz

Fucked her 3 times and she loves her job, also likes to fuck other prossies and goes to sex parties. Also told me she fucks some MPS who live in her large block of flats.

mrhappypants

I have a booking with her later on today which I am looking forward to - I hope she lives up to her marketing. :D It sounds like we will both be able to to our new year fitness resolutions.  :rolleyes: I hope she is doing better than I am!!!

Is its me or has there been a turn for the better hear on UKP in the last week?  Time was I was wondering if it was worth comtinuing to post here because so many of the reviews and discussions looked like adverts - then Quesidilla's review got locked and now things are looking healthier again.  At the risk of taking this off post or winding up admin does anyone care to share about what has been going on?

Dave

Offline yuiop300

I have a booking with her later on today which I am looking forward to - I hope she lives up to her marketing. :D It sounds like we will both be able to to our new year fitness resolutions.  :rolleyes: I hope she is doing better than I am!!!

Is its me or has there been a turn for the better hear on UKP in the last week?  Time was I was wondering if it was worth comtinuing to post here because so many of the reviews and discussions looked like adverts - then Quesidilla's review got locked and now things are looking healthier again.  At the risk of taking this off post or winding up admin does anyone care to share about what has been going on?

Dave

You will have fun.  You does great DFK and loves sex.  She can take a good anal pounding as well.  Enjoy!