Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AngelicPinkRose  (Read 908 times)

The President

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Put a RB up for tonight and she bid an amount but in text said more...ok good feedback, looks ok and emails good, confirmed all my likes and proceeded to accept at a figure in between

I emailed road and said I would give nr once she text - I have been robbed/done over too many times I now have set myself some safeguarding issues - think I am a pussy or not but the genuine accept it - basically I want her mobile nr and to speak to her 'after' she text me

She continued to email asking for full address and I again reiterated my requirements with it being ignored, so I emailed cancelling the appointment - if she cant do a simple task then fik it, its my money!

About an hour later I get an unsolicited withheld number - its her :( with baby talk - told her I had emailed (which she had read) and not to comtact me again as she had even withheld the number

One rule for one.....

10mins later I was called assumingly by her from a mobile number THREE times! Ffs

I dont take prisoners and rarely get driven by my dick anymore, my wonga is too limited to do so :(

Just be aware, I cant say anything negative really but a WG adamant to do it her way and omg that baby talk pisses me off!

P

The President

Called again 20mins later and left a voicemail - if you arent single discretion isnt part of her work ethic!

AngelicPinkRose

Guys this man is nasty!! Please don't listen to him, he is prob some agency man trying  to sabotage me!!

BENBOW10

Cant fault Angelic. Always prompt. and a friendly girl. Never had any issues with her, and cant wait to see her again :P :rolleyes: :kiss:

Bigboy1

This girl is one of the most genuine,reliable girls on Adult work! Had many bookings with Angelic :thumbsup: :thumbsup: she is a little stunner! And knows how to make a man smile.  :kiss:

loverealwoman

Not a bad word to say about AngelicPinkRose! She is beautiful and one of the most reliable girls.

The President

Lol

Wonder who told her of my post? Seems quite obvious no?

I havent slated her I just informed fellow punters of her lack of discretion and my unwillingness to have a WG in an outcall without her number

Her constant signing up in different guises surely informs punters to be aware ;)
« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 12:56:30 am by The President »

Offline dboy74

FFS  :dash:

Did she really think she would get away with those posts??

The President