Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicolexoxo - Birmingham  (Read 5143 times)

12 review(s) for nicolexoxo (9 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline JJJ

External Link/Members Only

Price: 60 h/h
Services: GFE

Saw Nicole this afternoon easy comms, good english.  Nice location serviced apartments in JQ not too far from city.  Boy am I glad I chose her what a suberb experience.  Nicole is very sexy looks better than her pics suggest imo....young 21yr polish teen, size 10.  Nice little breasts, very nice ass pretty face

Meet

Initially went to the wrong block so 15mins late she was very understanding, very polite.  Paperwork sorted then down to some FK good enthusiasm while stripping me.  DFK at times she paid attention to my neck, ears and chest.  Hard already I began to kiss her back in the same way, she was making the right noises, I was really turned on by this point and pretty sure she was too.  Mutual fondling, then onto the the bed and she performed OWO which was very good paid attention to all of my cock licking and sucking not quite DT but still loved it. Onto 69 she has a nice looking little pussy, tasted good I think she really was enjoying herself making all the right noises and she was wet

On with the hat then she squatted on me for a short while, then I pulled her towards me to kiss her.  She continued to  bounch on my cock whilst we were kissing and nibbling on each others necks/ears....really fucking hot.  Went to switch to doggy and she told me to be careful as she thought I was big, assured her I would go easy.  Started off slow varying the pace a little the sight of her ass is fucking amazing.  Me on top next and more kissing while fucking (awesome), then popped

Nicole offered me a massage to which I accepted.  Pleasant chat, she then asked if I wanted a BJ.  Sure everyone knows what happened next.....yep she sucked it good again, was really turned on so we did yet another 69 pretty sure she liked as she as well.  Next thing u know knock at the door.......gutted times up.  Funny enough Nicole said wait there left the room for a minute came back and said we still have 2mins and sucked me again untill her phone alarm went off.  She was determined to make me cum again.  Truly fantastic GFE imo

If u like young girls who provide a genuine GFE I would definitely recommend Nicole, great attitude and a truly lovely young lady

Offline UK_T

Cheers mate, she 100% on my next to do list after that review.

Mind PMing me where abouts in JQ she is so I can plan my journey?

:hi:

Offline Trevor12

+1
Lots of positive points in that review.

The only reason I haven't already seen her already is that her lower stomach area is strategically hidden/not included in all her free photos. To be honest, with service as excellent as in the review, it wouldn't put me off even if that area is a bit fleshy.

Offline dboy74

Thanks for the excellent review, JJJ.

She has been on my HL for a while and need to arrange a meet soon. 

Offline bigjim

sounds great, but is she as good as Lucy who is around the same area
it would be good to have a goog choice around there

BJim

Offline JJJ

Mind PMing me where abouts in JQ she is so I can plan my journey?

:hi:

Sorry deleted postcode it's B18 by tesco hope that helps

Offline JJJ

+1
Lots of positive points in that review.

The only reason I haven't already seen her already is that her lower stomach area is strategically hidden/not included in all her free photos. To be honest, with service as excellent as in the review, it wouldn't put me off even if that area is a bit fleshy.

There is a bit of puppy fat there must admit, but 100% guarantee it will not put u off.  She's young, sexy and surely knows how to please a man.  Quite surprising as she is very young.  Honestly I've seen the best Polish girls in Birmingham and she is right up there, only wished I would have booked for longer now

thequery

Great to hear this as she's been next on my list. Just need to find the time to arrange a meet.

Was going to go for 1/2 hour but this review has persuaded me to go for an hour now.

Offline JJJ

Thanks for the excellent review, JJJ.

She has been on my HL for a while and need to arrange a meet soon.

dboy I assure u she will be better then the girls u have reviewed so far

Appreciate the compliment on the review

Offline Stealthy

Thanks for the review JJJ.

When you talked to her on the phone, was it her or a maid?  I find its better to talk to the girl than a maid if you want to confirm services before the meet.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2015, 11:46:23 pm by Stealthy »

Offline UK_T

Also, I don't know if you are aware if CIM if included or offered for extra?

Offline JJJ

Thanks for the review JJJ.

When you talked to her on the phone, was it her or a maid?  I find its better to talk to the girl than a maid if you want to confirm services before the meet.

Pretty sure it was Nicole I spoke to on the phone, but I could be wrong.  Didn't discuss services when booking just went with the flow (which I do sometimes)

Offline JJJ

Also, I don't know if you are aware if CIM if included or offered for extra?

Didn't ask, but it nearly happened in round 2, she wasn't holding back either.  Only think this was due to us both having a good time, not everyone will click with her in the same way.  I reckon she might do CIM for extra
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 10:25:20 am by JJJ »

Offline bigjim

i went to see Nicole today after JJJ review and I can say a good service was had

she is in the same place as young lucy
she did say no CIM and the kissing was not DFK but still very enjoyable

also she is only here for 5 weeks and then back to Poland

a good punt after the run of bad ones I have had lately and I would go back

but I think I will be saving my pennies for the arrival of Michelle independent to Birmingham

BJim  :hi:

Dodo

i went to see Nicole today after JJJ review and I can say a good service was had

she is in the same place as young lucy
she did say no CIM and the kissing was not DFK but still very enjoyable

also she is only here for 5 weeks and then back to Poland

a good punt after the run of bad ones I have had lately and I would go back

but I think I will be saving my pennies for the arrival of Michelle independent to Birmingham

BJim  :hi:
I thought she might be in same place as Young Lucy (who seems to have gone away for a bit) but one is Polish and tother is Czech. Does she give same kind of attentive service as Young Lucy??

Offline bigjim

she is good but not as good as Lucy

I can say Lucy gives a better service as the kissing is better and there is plenty of eye contact and there was not much of that today

BJim

Offline pianodave

I saw her today too, thanks for the review.

As per jim, same experience - perfectly fine, nothing to complain about, but not as good as Lucy. I had DFK but not as passionate as lucy, and felt a bit detached.

It was exactly the same flat as I first saw lucy, same bedroom. Wish she'd come back :)

Offline bigjim

so it was you that wore her out before I got there  :dash:

Offline pianodave

Doubt it :) she already seemed nackered and said she was booked back to back.

Offline bigjim

i was there at 3.30 and she told me it was a busy day

I suppose she has JJJ to blame for that

Offline JJJ

Silvero, bigjim sorry to hear your experiences weren't like mine.  Hope u dont feel I cheated you in any way.  Do and always will give my honest opinion

Really was a good time for me

Happy punting gents

Offline pianodave

JJJ, not at all - it was a good punt, nothing to fault - just not spectacular. I was perfectly happy, it did what it said on the tin - no more, no less :)
She's worth seeing, but the likes of lucy offer a more passionate experience, that's all.

Offline JJJ

JJJ, not at all - it was a good punt, nothing to fault - just not spectacular. I was perfectly happy, it did what it said on the tin - no more, no less :)
She's worth seeing, but the likes of lucy offer a more passionate experience, that's all.

Suppose we all have different experiences with each WG.  Lucy sounds good, however I'm off to see another polish girl.  I'll let u when I do, just in case I ware her out or something.....lol ;)

Offline pianodave

Maybe it was me, she started on top and moaned almost immediately that she was too tired, and could I do the hard work instead   :rolleyes:

People can have off days, like I say it was a good time, but I have had far better that's all  :thumbsup:

Offline Trevor12

Just goes to show the effect a positive review on here can have on a prossies popularity!

Looks like you guys weren't the only ones who felt that way today, she's been left this feedback by a punter on AW today: "Lovely girl but clearly very busy and so a bit too rushed for my liking - sorry."

Think I'll leave it a few days before I pay her a visit, give her time to recover  :D. But I definitely will pay her a visit.

Offline Trevor12

Silvero, bigjim sorry to hear your experiences weren't like mine.  Hope u dont feel I cheated you in any way.  Do and always will give my honest opinion

Really was a good time for me

Happy punting gents

Absolutely nothing to be sorry for at all. All we do is post honest accounts of our own experiences. Prossies have days when they're 100% on their game, and other days when they're not so hot, for whatever reason. And prossies can react differently to different punters, again for whatever reason.

Sounds like everybody had a good punt anyway.

Thanks again for the review, I'll post mine after I see her.

Dodo

Just goes to show the effect a positive review on here can have on a prossies popularity!

Looks like you guys weren't the only ones who felt that way today, she's been left this feedback by a punter on AW today: "Lovely girl but clearly very busy and so a bit too rushed for my liking - sorry."

Think I'll leave it a few days before I pay her a visit, give her time to recover  :D. But I definitely will pay her a visit.
After a strong recommendation on here the last thing that I do is pay an early visit to the girl reviewed. I always give it a week or so otherwise you end up joining the stampede to the door .

Offline azrael

Probably depends on the time you went there budd, i went yesterday around 8ish and she seemed pretty fresh to me. Probaby the week end rush imo. :hi:

Offline JJJ

Absolutely nothing to be sorry for at all. All we do is post honest accounts of our own experiences. Prossies have days when they're 100% on their game, and other days when they're not so hot, for whatever reason. And prossies can react differently to different punters, again for whatever reason.

Sounds like everybody had a good punt anyway.

Thanks again for the review, I'll post mine after I see her.

True a good punt depends on a lot of factors like the things u have just mentioned.  Also think its the way u treat them, I've always treated every girl with complete respect.  I'd say 75% of time it this gets me the experience I'm after

Offline JJJ

Nicole looks really HOTT in her new pics

Offline bigjim

thanks I didn't know she was back  :yahoo: