Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle Independent  (Read 4690 times)

136 review(s) for Michelle Independent (134 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline citynight

External Link/Members Only

Seems a lot of people met Michelle for the first time this week & I was one of those lucky ones!  :drinks:

She really is more stunning than the pics & has the most vivid eyes, which she keeps pinned on you throughout. Eye contact is one of the major differences in a good or bad punt.

Started with a shower & it always amazes me there aren't more reports of accidents in girls bathrooms. Seeing a body like that after days (months) of anticipation & trying not to fall out of a shower in excitement is not so easy...

The actual events in the bedroom are probably similar to most others, so won't go through all that - but - I have to say that Michelle's oral technique is nothing short of award winning & in my top two of all time.

I now know why she's so popular, as it was the events after the first pop that really made it special. She's very attentive and cuddly, whilst engaging in genuinely interesting conversation. It really added to the experience chatting to such a gorgeous girl who every now and then would lean in a kiss you. Amazing.

And whilst talking, she even remembered reading about my first disastrous attempt to see her, much to her amusement: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=35942.msg490888#msg490888

The perfect girlfriend experience was cemented when she said I maybe too big for Kavita - when sadly, I think we both knew the truth & I'm definitely no more than a decent fit!  :blush: But a lovely touch to say that!

We just found time for a second pop - even though that meant we were a few minutes over, Michelle made sure it was still relaxed and not rushed.

Michelle is a legend on here & quite rightly so.

london

External Link/Members Only

Seems a lot of people met Michelle for the first time this week & I was one of those lucky ones!  :drinks:

She really is more stunning than the pics & has the most vivid eyes, which she keeps pinned on you throughout. Eye contact is one of the major differences in a good or bad punt.

Started with a shower & it always amazes me there aren't more reports of accidents in girls bathrooms. Seeing a body like that after days (months) of anticipation & trying not to fall out of a shower in excitement is not so easy...

The actual events in the bedroom are probably similar to most others, so won't go through all that - but - I have to say that Michelle's oral technique is nothing short of award winning & in my top two of all time.

I now know why she's so popular, as it was the events after the first pop that really made it special. She's very attentive and cuddly, whilst engaging in genuinely interesting conversation. It really added to the experience chatting to such a gorgeous girl who every now and then would lean in a kiss you. Amazing.

And whilst talking, she even remembered reading about my first disastrous attempt to see her, much to her amusement: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=35942.msg490888#msg490888

The perfect girlfriend experience was cemented when she said I maybe too big for Kavita - when sadly, I think we both knew the truth & I'm definitely no more than a decent fit!  :blush: But a lovely touch to say that!

We just found time for a second pop - even though that meant we were a few minutes over, Michelle made sure it was still relaxed and not rushed.

Michelle is a legend on here & quite rightly so.

glad you had a good time citynight  :drinks:

We all should be happy to have a fantastic girl in our city and hope she stay longer ,   :rose:

UberX

Good review citynight and I am glad that you have enjoyed her. Michelle is on my top list but I am not sure that  that I shall go back to her again. The main thing is the recent concern that we were discussing here

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=46864.msg616748#msg616748

:(
« Last Edit: January 17, 2015, 12:18:21 pm by UberX »

Offline monstar

Thanks for the review citynight.  :hi:

I must meet her before she leaves London as she ticks all the right boxes for me - perfect GFE and super cute with a wonderful personality (indicated by the reviews and her posts on here).

I've also had a few failed attempts at arranging a meeting with her in the past, but none as eventful as your fateful evening! :D sorry

Offline hendrix

Glad you had a good punt! Unfortunately, the "no black guys" rule stops me from booking to see what the fuss is about.

Offline smiths

Good review citynight and I am glad that you have enjoyed her. Michelle is on my top list but I am not sure that  that I shall go back to her again. The main thing is the recent concern that we were discussing here

If i was looking to punt with Michelle which i am not what the snake posted wouldnt influence me as i dont listen to punters i dont rate.

Goofy85

Glad you had a good punt! Unfortunately, the "no black guys" rule stops me from booking to see what the fuss is about.

I thought you were Asian, for some reason. I've only ever seen one black guy (quite tall) at Phoenix Parties. I wonder if it was you!

Offline hendrix

I thought you were Asian, for some reason. I've only ever seen one black guy (quite tall) at Phoenix Parties. I wonder if it was you!

Yes, I am Asian, but have a new policy of not seeing anybody that discriminates on colour (any colour obviously!)

Offline yuiop300

I tried to see her yesterday but she was too busy.  It was a very late notice attempt though.

Glad you had fun.  Got to see her before she leaves.

JuliusSeizure

If i was looking to punt with Michelle which i am not what the snake posted wouldnt influence me as i dont listen to punters i dont rate.

Only thing that concerns me is she saw the snake again yesterday despite knowing about his bareback adventures  :dash: 

Offline Michelle Independent

• Service Provider
Only thing that concerns me is she saw the snake again yesterday despite knowing about his bareback adventures  :dash:
I gave him feedback for meeting last monday...

JuliusSeizure

Ahhh ok then that's fair then I guess....

UberX

My dear you saw her two times in total?

:kiss:

Offline smiths

My dear you saw her two times in total?

:kiss:

Him. MI left him feedback on the 11/1 and the 16/1 i see.

Offline laidbackasiandude

I think a little perspective is required here (without belittling of course the matter of BB penetration with service providers).
There is absolutely no way you can determine whether any WG you meet has or hasn't done BB either in their private lives
or from say a previous booking with another client/punter.

All you can do is be accountable for your own individual actions whenever you meet hookers, for me this has always been
protected penetration. If you start to avoid WGs who meet a client who said he'd BB'd ANOTHER WG, then following on from that
you might as well avoid ALL WGs completely.

Following on from the above, it wouldn't put me off from meeting Michelle, however due to my ethnicity I believe my custom
wouldn't be welcome on her part, which is her right to do so and fully respected by me.

Offline hendrix

I think a little perspective is required here (without belittling of course the matter of BB penetration with service providers).
There is absolutely no way you can determine whether any WG you meet has or hasn't done BB either in their private lives

All you can do is be accountable for your own individual actions whenever you meet hookers, for me this has always been
protected penetration. If you start to avoid WGs who meet a client who said he'd BB'd ANOTHER WG, then following on from that

Following on from the above, it wouldn't put me off from meeting Michelle, however due to my ethnicity I believe my custom
wouldn't be welcome on her part, which is her right to do so and fully respected by me.

Spot on. West8's activities have zero bearing on my decisions about punting.

As for ethnicity, if your username is accurate :D I don't think Michelle would refuse you.

JuliusSeizure

Probably the most fair message on here about the subject and recent events. You never know what WG's really do in there work or private life and it is a risk you take in seeing WG's. Whilst that is said knowing there is a barebacker out there seeing what I would call the most popular girls on this forum it really brings that risk to reality which leaves a bigger feeling of discomfort. I'm gunna carry on with the risk because it's quite low to catch anything anyway as long as your not stupid about it. There is most likely a few West8's out there that we don't know about anyway and always will be.

Offline Tony_Red

Anyone know what is nearest tube station to her?

I asked her on AW but no reply.

west8

Refreshing to read some sensible, rational comments.

Here is a fact the doomsayers won't like: virtually every WG is barebacking someone: boyfriend, manager, pimp, random guy, long-term regular.

If the idea of any person you have sex with doing BB with someone else is off-putting, it's probably time to stop punting altogether.

Offline Tony_Red

Also noticed her profile is gone.

JuliusSeizure

Also noticed her profile is gone.

She hasn't got a hotel booked yet for next week and she may be getting tired of email's and requests. This is my guess anyway.

Offline smiths

Excellent post mate. :thumbsup:

Offline laidbackasiandude

Buddy, believe you've also mentioned this on a number of occasions too on different threads
pertaining to the same subject matter.

password02

password02

She hasn't got a hotel booked yet for next week and she may be getting tired of email's and requests. This is my guess anyway.

100% correct spoke to her a couple of days ago and she has been very busy last 2-3 weeks and working a solid 5 days a week - She is also looking at some flats and needs some time to do her flat hunting - Her AW profile is off as she does not want lots of emails to answer back -

She is a stunning young girl with excellent attitude and service - she will always offer a top service and if she believes she may not deliver and needs a few days rest then she will take a few days off to recharge and come back fully charged.

I will see her as soon as she gets back - I have no issues that she has seen and meet west8 twice - I do not need anyone telling me who I can meet to FCK and who I cannot FCK - I am reasonably intelligent so can make my own decisions.

Spoken to a few others and all say the same -

However each to his own and at the end of the day it is the punter/client who decides - He is the client with the money  - He calls the tune.

:hi:

Offline claretandblue

100% correct spoke to her a couple of days ago and she has been very busy last 2-3 weeks and working a solid 5 days a week - She is also looking at some flats and needs some time to do her flat hunting - Her AW profile is off as she does not want lots of emails to answer back -

She is a stunning young girl with excellent attitude and service - she will always offer a top service and if she believes she may not deliver and needs a few days rest then she will take a few days off to recharge and come back fully charged.

I will see her as soon as she gets back - I have no issues that she has seen and meet west8 twice - I do not need anyone telling me who I can meet to FCK and who I cannot FCK - I am reasonably intelligent so can make my own decisions.

Spoken to a few others and all say the same -

However each to his own and at the end of the day it is the punter/client who decides - He is the client with the money  - He calls the tune.

her reviews are very good buy i am sorry but how can you possibly say "she will always offer a top service"?
you come across more like her agent than a punter

UberX

Him. MI left him feedback on the 11/1 and the 16/1 i see.

Yes that is correct according to official booking record but by this time if any unofficial booking was made or even later we will never know. :sarcastic:

UberX

her reviews are very good buy i am sorry but how can you possibly say "she will always offer a top service"?

My friend I guess you have seen her but you are not satisfied with her service? So far Michelle is providing good service that we know. I think it is a grammatical mistake by password he should say "she always offers a top service"

:) :blush:

west8

A very sensible and considered post password, good job.

Many members on this forum often wonder why they have such difficulty booking certain girls. Particularly when there are a number of us who are usually able to book virtually anyone we choose with little or no notice at all.

There is a reason for that. The girls remember who treats them with the respect and consideration they deserve. So, whilst we all treat a WG as a WG during the time we pay for them to be a WG, the vast majority of guys they meet fail to distinguish between the WG and the woman.

That became all too apparent this past week when the usual suspects stepped over the thin red line in their attempts to draw blood. They did draw blood – from an innocent WG who did absolutely nothing wrong whatsoever. Thankfully, there are some mature members on here who have made concerted efforts to steady the boat and ensure Michelle’s wellbeing.

For the trolls (usually the most ‘frustrated’ of members), there’s a lesson to be learned there somewhere. Read the reviews of the most prolific punters on here – those who love this hobby and respect the women they meet - and enjoy a free education.

WGs are as human as the rest of us and at the very least deserve to be treated with some fucking respect.

Offline citynight

Thanks for the good comments on here - it would be nice to keep things positive!  :thumbsup:

This is a thread about Michelle & a compliment to her amazing service. Not a thread about a punter she didn't even have sex with! Not to discount the importance of discussing his behavior - it just has been well covered already.

I'd wanted to finish the week on a good note for Michelle, as she deserves it. I felt quite overwhelmed by meeting her & we should count ourselves lucky to have that opportunity!  :hi:

yorkshire123

Thanks for the good comments on here - it would be nice to keep things positive!  :thumbsup:

This is a thread about Michelle & a compliment to her amazing service. Not a thread about a punter she didn't even have sex with! Not to discount the importance of discussing his behavior - it just has been well covered already.

I'd wanted to finish the week on a good note for Michelle, as she deserves it. I felt quite overwhelmed by meeting her & we should count ourselves lucky to have that opportunity!  :hi:

I was finding it a nice change that some members have brought some reality to the situation via your review but comments like that should be saved for fluffy forums in my opinion.
The only time I would count myself lucky to shag a prossie (however good Michelle is) would be if she didn't charge me because I was that good  ;)

Lucky indeed  :dash:

Offline Jimmyredcab

I agree, you can't really say that about any girl -------------------- however I saw her recently after a 7 month gap and she repeated the excellent service that I received the first time, should her standards start to drop I am sure you will read about it on here.   :hi:

Offline citynight

I was finding it a nice change that some members have brought some reality to the situation via your review but comments like that should be saved for fluffy forums in my opinion.
The only time I would count myself lucky to shag a prossie (however good Michelle is) would be if she didn't charge me because I was that good  ;)

Lucky indeed  :dash:

That's probably a fair enough comment Yorkshire - what I was really trying to convey is that after reading so much about a particular girl, it's quite an overwhelming event the moment you are finally meeting them. I felt the same way after the one and only time I met Paris in Soho.

But I maintain feeling lucky to meet her, as I'm sure she wouldn't look twice at me in a bar! 

Offline Meursault

+1 Protect yourself and reduce the risk, that exists with ANY girl or WG.
I saw a particular WG many times and we became quite close. She wanted me to fuck her bareback as she liked the sensation of someone cumming in her and didn't have a boyfriend. She was as sure, as she could be, I was clean and clear I suppose and I was a regular.
This girl was very clear on her profile (now 100% retired, hence I mention it) that BB was not an option.
I refused, as I didn't want to take the risk, but it just shows these things are not black and white.
However, it could have been an identical situation with a promiscuous civilian. If I had done it with them, would the risk have been that much less? No.
You never no what is going on in these girls lives; let's not crucify a person for simply making, in my opinion, a mistake with a WG

Offline Meursault

Sorry.
My post above was obviously in response to Smith's post, asking for perspective.

yorkshire123

That's probably a fair enough comment Yorkshire - what I was really trying to convey is that after reading so much about a particular girl, it's quite an overwhelming event the moment you are finally meeting them. I felt the same way after the one and only time I met Paris in Soho.

But I maintain feeling lucky to meet her, as I'm sure she wouldn't look twice at me in a bar!

And I applaud your honesty on the subject, maybe I'm a selfish cunt but in my mind I always have the mind set that a prossie is the lucky one that I chose her & was willing to pay her to suck my cock over the rest of her peers that would be willing to do the same. But there again that could be my built in anti EAS mechanism I seem to have developed kicking in :unknown:

For the record as & when or if young Michelle gets her pert little arse to the midlands I will there quicker than cat shits on a newly laid lawn  ;)

Offline citynight

And I applaud your honesty on the subject, maybe I'm a selfish cunt but in my mind I always have the mind set that a prossie is the lucky one that I chose her & was willing to pay her to suck my cock over the rest of her peers that would be willing to do the same. But there again that could be my built in anti EAS mechanism I seem to have developed kicking in :unknown:

For the record as & when or if young Michelle gets her pert little arse to the midlands I will there quicker than cat shits on a newly laid lawn  ;)

And I wish you the best of times when she does!  :hi:

Offline Denhamhoop

Great review and has put Michelle even higher on my to see list.As for the whole having seen a punter who has had unprotected sex with a WG i would imagine that everyone on here has at some point had unprotected sex with their wife/gf/partner/fuckbuddy the only safe sex is none at all even protected has some risk

Offline Bigus Dickus

I had already sent Michelle a message a while ago stating that I would still meet her despite her seeing the human endoscope that is West8.

Good review and mirrors my experience of Michelle!

:thumbsup:

Offline claretandblue

My friend I guess you have seen her but you are not satisfied with her service? So far Michelle is providing good service that we know. I think it is a grammatical mistake by password he should say "she always offers a top service"

:) :blush:

no i havent seen her yet,i have had her in my hl for a while but the previous location in east london wasnt good for me.

As i said clearly she is a top wg and having seen and enjoyed a few of the favoured london girls on here i am sure i will have a good time if i do see her,i just think comments like "she will always give a top service" are ott

password02

I wish I was her agent and get 10% -20% of all the earnings - I would be a wealthy man - I have about 8-10 favorite girls that I see every 1-2 months - Michelle is 1 of these girls - IMO she offers a top service and this has proved by the number of positive reviews she has had over the last few years - Always difficult to offer it 100% all the time as we are all human and there could be an occasion where the service may not come up to the agreed standard.

I hope to see her again soon when she is back on AW so I can do a booking.

west8

I had already sent Michelle a message a while ago stating that I would still meet her despite her seeing the human endoscope that is West8.

hahahaha! Nice one.

*Periscope would have been a better choice however.

Offline Bigus Dickus

hahahaha! Nice one.

*Periscope would have been a better choice however.

Periscopes see above water! Endoscopes tend to, like you, reside in arseholes!  :sarcastic:

password02

Back on track - booked to see her end of the week as she is working in London Earls Court area -

UberX

no i havent seen her yet,i have had her in my hl for a while but the previous location in east london wasnt good for me.

As i said clearly she is a top wg and having seen and enjoyed a few of the favoured london girls on here i am sure i will have a good time if i do see her,i just think comments like "she will always give a top service" are ott

I understand your point. But as I said earlier that she is still providing good services so I hope you will not be disappointed. Best of luck.

:)

Offline claretandblue

I understand your point. But as I said earlier that she is still providing good services so I hope you will not be disappointed. Best of luck.

:)

i saw her earlier today,top girl,i had a great time! :dance:

UberX

wow, well done my friend. I am glad you have enjoyed her. Now you see why password is her agent. you should give him some commission  :P :D

Offline claretandblue

wow, well done my friend. I am glad you have enjoyed her. Now you see why password is her agent. you should give him some commission  :P :D

from his punting exploits i think mr pw has more than enough cash already!

password02

Happy it all went well with Michelle - if there was anything different to the rest of her reviews on her it would be good for you to get off your 0 review status and do a few short lines on your experience.

She could be your 1st UKP review here - A good lady to start you off