Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Curvy Savannah  (Read 2788 times)

24 review(s) for CurvySavannah (18 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline named89

Hi

So had my meet with Savannah last night

Great experience for a first time punt!

Comms - Excellent
Location - Central and easy to find. Apartment nice with good shower.
Appearance - little bigger than photos suggest but not an issue for me. Smelled fresh and seemed to be recently out the shower as hair very slightly damp.

Dressed exactly as Requested; lbd, no underwear and high heels.

Paid for one hour with her, got the money out of the way and chatted for around 5 mins....then she jumped on me for some dfk :thumbsup:

Had owo(very enthusiastic), some fingering then on with the condom and she teased me a little before riding me cowgirl!

Must admit felt awkward when finished round one...didn't know what to do with myself at this point...lay there with her for a few minutes before she took my hand and got me to play with her clit while we kissed and she rubber her tits!!

Was impressed with her initiating round 2 by asking me to fuck her doggyStyle!

I'm a complete noob here so can't say anything with any authority but get the impressions she is a good/reliable shag and would recommend for any first time punters or for anyone just wanting a guaranteed good time!

Had a shower then left, all in I must have been there about 1hr10mins so no clockwatching!

Only negative is photos vs appearance....as I said above do not have a problem with her appearance but she should really have completely up to date photos which may disappointing for others if they go to see her.

Keen for some feedback on my review, let me know if there is anything else I should add or if I should leave anything out!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

JazzMan

Offline auldie63

Good review. Is she still in the Duke St./Belville St. area?

Online willie loman