Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Malfunction during ejaculation  (Read 2087 times)

gentlemantoyou

Is it bad that I urinated when I ejaculated? It freaked her out... During the hand job the head of my penis was so sensitive and instead of sperm, urine shooted out.... I just about managed to convince her it was sperm though but I knew myself that it was not. I didn't need to urinate before the punt anyway.

Offline cueball

From your previous thread......

"I knock on the door. The sound always echoes and I get concerned whether my knocking sounded violent. There's also another feeling of buzz when you start to hear movements and footsteps behind the door and you're just eagerly waiting on anticipation"

So, is this after you knocked on the door?

gentlemantoyou

walking dead

I actually did that once during a non punt.
I don't remember the details exactly but if I remember correctly it was a great orgasm.

In my cause can't remember if it was just urine, I think there was some sperm too.

I know that's apparently physiologically impossible.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 03:43:01 pm by walking dead »

gentlemantoyou

It went all over her! I was actually scared that there might be something wrong with me...  She ran to the bathroom to clean herself because she didn't expect it to go everywhere. I was just sat there thinking what will happen next. But she was so nice about it

Offline Turtle Z

I farted in a girls face once when she was rimming my arse, far more embarrassing!  :blush:

Offline The_Don

I farted in a girls face once when she was rimming my arse, far more embarrassing!  :blush:

:lol:

Offline Sir Knumbskull

Hah! I shouldn't laugh! That's made my day!   :lol:

Offline socks

Wouldn't that have resulted in the fart actually going into her mouth? Class.  :drinks:

Offline dboy74

:D

dilettante

At least it didn't go in her mouth - someone on SAAFE posted that it did, she just spat it out and carried on.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 10:20:34 pm by dilettante »

LL

This sounds like a load of bullshit.

dilettante

... meant 'her' mouth, put 'your' ... yes you never know do you - though I love the one about the guy who was being given a BJ, put his finger up her bum, ratched it around, withdrew it then started licking it - girl looked up from BJ, saw what he was doing and puked everywhere ... good story even if untrue!  :D

Offline Trevor12

Is it bad that I urinated when I ejaculated? It freaked her out... During the hand job the head of my penis was so sensitive and instead of sperm, urine shooted out.... I just about managed to convince her it was sperm though but I knew myself that it was not. I didn't need to urinate before the punt anyway.

Sounds like you're a squirter...

Either that, or

UberX

Have you ever urinated during sex?. I mean instead of ejaculation you actually urinated. :D

Quesadilla

Somebody is taking the piss!  :lol:

Offline CBPaul

The prossie didn't couldn't tell the differance between spunk and urine, yeah right  :crazy:

Providing you are rock hard isn't the uretha clamped shut, so you phyically can't piss.

After long sessions of sex I sometimes find I'm busting for a piss when I start going soft, usually follows a particularly intense cum and the piss has the force of a karcher jet washer as it blasts the enamel off the prossies toilet bowl.

Offline thefoxman

Had a gf once crap herself during sex...

Offline The_Don

Offline mr small

thats called fucking the shit out of her  :drinks:

jcdmj12

If this actually happened, you need to see a urologist, because you have a problem. 

Offline tantric talents

This is actually a known but rare medical condition when the internal sphincter that normally cuts off the urine relaxes or can get stuck as it were in a semi-open position. This could be a mechanical problem or could be caused by a urinary tract infection.
OP needs the see his GP and if necessary a urologist pronto.

Offline NIK

I see the op is now banned. This was the thread which made me consider banning the twat, but Adam beat me to it!   :thumbsup: