Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Red Sex Demon - Willesden Green  (Read 2466 times)

11 review(s) for  Katie masseuse (9 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online Markus

Second time I am seeing her. She has moved about quite a bit. Prices range from £60 to £80 an hour but on this last occasion I paid £70. She is however worth £80 in my eyes.

Positives:
Naked and raring to go the moment I walk through the door
Excellent OWO
Sex is very good, eager to please and is very good during doggy in particular.
Usually a one pop guy but she tried hard on both occasions for the second. achieved it yesterday  ;)
No clock watching but played some music which I think I was time to provide an indication. On both occasions however I am the one who called time after the allotted hour.

Negatives:
Rooms are very small and dark. This one was better then the one I saw her in previously but still requires improvement. Not alone in the apartments as noise can heard from other rooms but didn't put me off.
Kissing is mostly tongue flicking
Poor massage (not what I came for but could have been better)

Neutrals:
Not a lot of eye contact during OWO.
Better service the earlier you see her (seems that way at least)

Would I see her again? I usually don't frequent the same girl 3 times but if the choices are limited next time, I rather see someone who you can guarantee will give a good service and she definitely delivers.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline The_Don

Thanks for the review  :thumbsup:

I seen her and had a chat (but not punted)  a few months back.

She also has a massage only profile on A/W and I link to it later (if find it again)
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 12:33:41 pm by The_Don »

Online Markus

Yeh. I've seen the profile on AW a while ago. £50 an hour if not mistaken.

I made the mistake of not seeing Lola Bell when she offered full services and now she only does massages. It's better to get in there before they become jaded and retire to massage only services.

In addition, her massage was very weak. I would rather try that Sala Thai place in Hendon SamLP was raving about.

Offline SamLP

Glad you enjoyed Markus. I saw and reviewed Katie although I suspect she booked me when on her period. However, good punt. Her massage is more tantalising, she definitely knows how to touch a man but this is what I deduced as she was doing her thing before oral. I didn't sample her massage but her touch got me hard.

Offline JamesRockford

Having read the comments above, I just looked at her pics ... and I think that it's time I went to Specsavers because it must be me

Offline laidbackasiandude

Having read the comments above, I just looked at her pics ... and I think that it's time I went to Specsavers because it must be me

I see what you mean, however the OP had a good time which is the most important factor here. Beauty in the eye of
the beholder and all that.

Offline The_Don

Online Markus

Granted it's not everyone's cup of tea but frankly I require good service these days as I have been punting very rarely recently. Can't stand stunners that touch my dick like it's plutonium.

Anyways thought it was worth sharing a review.

Offline JamesRockford

Can't stand stunners that touch my dick like it's plutonium.

I'm 100% with you on that my friend (see my review posted earlier today)!

I'm surprised by the enthusiastic review though - are the photos unflattering?  Is her skin soft etc, i.e. would she be good for a no-kissing, passive oral experience (with me being the passive one?).

Offline SamLP

I'm 100% with you on that my friend (see my review posted earlier today)!

I'm surprised by the enthusiastic review though - are the photos unflattering?  Is her skin soft etc, i.e. would she be good for a no-kissing, passive oral experience (with me being the passive one?).

She is average looking but has that mystique look about her. The photos are accurate although she does look better in the flesh.
I'm sure she's open to you being passive. Her body kissing is very nice.

Offline JamesRockford

Well... recommendations are better than any photographs.  I'll just have to try her!

Cheers for the response

Online Markus

Very enthusiastic. The first time I saw her at 430pm so she was a bit exhausted but still tried very hard for the second pop.

Communications were excellent by the way. She responded very quickly to messages, both over AW and via text after I called her to make a booking.