Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eve - be tempted  (Read 4926 times)

Offline virtualplayer

External Link/Members Only

I have to say I am tempted to see her.

Anyone have any experience with her?
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 10:47:19 am by virtualplayer »

Offline makemehappy

Sadly no - but also damn tempted|!!!

Offline virtualplayer

I have exchanged a couple of mails and I am going to meet with her soon. Will let you all know after but she seems lovely.

valleypunter

•The requested member was not found or is inactive

She's gone!  :(

Offline makemehappy

She's back as at the time of posting this - just use the same link above.

Offline Corus Boy

Swansea!  We know what Sir Frank will say.

I took her picture into Fireworks and with some manipulation of Contrast and Brightness you could see that her face was OK.

Offline virtualplayer

Swansea!  We know what Sir Frank will say.

I took her picture into Fireworks and with some manipulation of Contrast and Brightness you could see that her face was OK.

Any chance you can share the pic?

She has been busy with uni this week, exchanged some emails. Arranging to meet her mid Feb. Have to decide if I am going to see just her or book her and Casey Jo and have a wild hour that should be a lot of fun.

Offline Corus Boy

Any chance you can share the pic?

No, for two reasons;

1. I never saved it.
2. It would be revealing her identity when it is clear that she doesn't want to show her face.

No. 2. Is my prime consideration as "outing" a WG is as bad as a WG outing a punter IMO.  I looked and edited for my own interest.

« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 09:02:58 am by Corus Boy »

valleypunter

She's back as at the time of posting this - just use the same link above.

Not working for me

Offline virtualplayer

Apparently she is working but is very busy with studies so hides the profile when she can't meet. I have taken the plunge and made a booking for mid feb.

Offline makemehappy

Apparently she is working but is very busy with studies so hides the profile when she can't meet. I have taken the plunge and made a booking for mid feb.
I thought she must be doing it deliberately given the frequency. Hope all goes well - any feecback would be welcome, especially if she seems as hot as her profile suggests, or if she doesn't offer any of the services listed.

Offline Mikeh38

Well Casey Love has just had feedback from a bloke that says he's had a duo with Casey and Eve, so I assume that Eve is genuine, as Casey is a top girl.

It's bloody annoying that her profile is up and down more than her knickers, from the brief glimpse i had she looked very nice.

Offline virtualplayer

I met with Casey yesterday (review will be done later). And Casey has met her and said that she had met her and had another met with her later the one the feedback had been left from.

Casey said that she is sweet looking but very sexy and loves what she does.

Offline MLawro93

I seem to have deleted her number somehow and now I can't contact her. Would someone be so kind as to pm me her number if possible.  :)

Offline virtualplayer

I had the pleasure of meeting Eve today. Review will be done in the next couple of days.

All I will say is that she looks really attractive, sweet and innocent. She isn't from the time I picked her up to the time I left her she was attentive, very naughty and willing to please.

Her and Casey are a dream come true and the best ffm I have ever had.

Offline Bikerboy

Eve has tempted me but I have no way of asking for a meeting so far!

I keep checking if the profile is up, but unlucky so far..

Any ideas how to message her?

Offline makemehappy

A pm is fine :)
Im finding the same problem! Any help gratefully received

Offline Cheeseman

I see that  Raunchy Kendra is now advertising duos with (the mythical ) eve be tempted . I wanted to ask if anyone has any info on Raunchy Kendra but i cant work out how to copy and paste web links on my phone. Any advice on Kendra or copying web links would be gratefully received.  Thanks

Offline virtualplayer

Kendra is on my 'to do' list one of those girls that I have not quite managed to be able to be free when she is.

From her photos and feedback she looks nice and also would appear to be into being tied up which at the moment appeals to me..

Kendra has also put up she is doing Incalls on Friday I am hoping she means next Friday and not this one
 If it is next Friday I might have to see if I can get her and eve together as a birthday treat to myself. It isn't my birthday next Friday but this weekend but I am caught up doing other things with friends and family so my present to myself will have to wait.

Offline Cheeseman

Happy birthday for this weekend.
That sounds like it would be fun as a threesome.
Maybe the best way to  book Eve is as a threesome with Casey or Kendra. Do you know if she does duos with any other girls please?

Offline virtualplayer

I have had a brief pm chat with Eve and Kendra.

The date on Kendra's profile for incalls is tomorrow. Eve isn't doing a two girl with her then.

According to Eve they are doing incalls next Friday.  Kendra isn't available until after 5pm.

That is rubbish for me as I am working in the evening.

I am however now in discussion about some time with Eve on morning next week and Kendra joining is for some of it.  :D :D :D

I have had this meeting with Eve lined up for 2 weeks.

Bad news is that Eve has also mentioned that she is fully booked for the next two weeks. So of you can get to see them next week....

But all I will say is form an orderly queue behind me....

Offline Cheeseman

Ok. Thanks alot for the info. I'll see if i can book Kendra and get her to arrange a time when Eve can make it tòo.

Offline virtualplayer

Her profile currently up and she has availability on Tuesday and Thursday.

Better be quick.

Offline Cheeseman

Great, thanks. Im on the case

Offline charlie-mott

And she's gone again. I think I'm gonna give up on this one.

Offline MLawro93

Any idea on when she is coming back?

jtfm

If she is genuinely a student she should be available in July.

SirFrank

If she is genuinely a student she should be available in July.

Nah she'll either be going home then or finding herself on some fucking gap year to Vietnam. My cousin recently returned from his gap year 9 months earlier cos his fucking mullah run out after 3 months.