Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Suzi @ sandys superstars  (Read 3427 times)

Randy James

Seen today, seen her few times but post up a fresh review

£80 for 30 mins including. OWO, Kissing (not dfk) and CIM

Seen in her regular room. took standard shower and got ready. i missed by punt yesterday so was ready to explode today.
She came in in a blue bra and underwear. blonde hair done as normal and smelling great. We had a chat about our last MMF with Fabaceous and future options. She was keen on a MMMF but the receptionist said NO.  :(

anyway started great BJ with DT good eye contact and ball licking, her tongue is pierced. ALso slapped my cock on her tongue. I was soo hard it was gonna take off, was 180 degrees up. im sure got an extra half inch i never had before

then laid on bed with more BJ and tit wanking.

Decided to speed up and told her to get on top. SHe rode cowgirl twerking that stripper body. Had to slow down few times but it went on well. Next decided doggy and the view in the mirror was awesome. But kinda missed her being spit roasted while i was banging her....

as i had to get back to work decided to shoot off. got her on her knees and shot CIM into her mouth. good dripping with good eye contact.

caught up on a few punts i done since then.

Will defo see again but as an MMF

Forgive me lord, for i have sinned
#BombSquaaaaad

Offline Fabaceous

Offline threechilliman

MMMF with Suzi! Ned to see if she'll do a foreigner. Just thinking about her makes my cock hard.

tcm

Offline Hebert

Randy James