Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Ex_Girlfriend-Dilem-Stanmore/Harrow Weald.  (Read 5095 times)

3 review(s) for Exquisite_Dilem (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline smiths

Firstly i have read a lot about Dilem on here and see she was banned after making a few posts and her feedback has been mixed.

A mate recommended her to me so i booked her. She was great on the phone and very clear that for kissing and OWO i would have to be clean. No communication problems as others have reported fortunately.

Dilem said she is half Turkish, is late 20s ish, a size 6 with a fit body. Has tattoos but i found her very attractive. She looks like her free pictures apart from the tats.

Services offered were FK/OWO/RO. Her FK was good, not DFK and her OWO was very good. Good attitude throughout. I would describe her as kooky, made a change and had a good laugh with her in fact. Cost was £110 for 70 minutes which was a special offer as she had advertised rather than her stated £160 an hour. I found her good VFM and i primarily booked her as i wanted a fit lithe WG and she fits that bill. From her previous FB on here is seems she is up and down, i punted with her when she was offering a good service, whether she will to others who knows, i hope so of course.

Please note she has had many A/W profiles so put Dilem in the search box above and various threads about her come up. She is based part-way ish between Hatch End station and Stanmore tube station, both being a bit of a walk.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

johnnyboy61

Nice one smiths, apart from the final comms (which saw me seconds off driving away) your review very much echoes my visit of a couple of weeks ago (review linked to this one). I agree that her kookiness is certainly fun, but possibly not for everyone. Yes, read the reviews on here and then at least you are forewarned. Hope she keeps her prices down as I won't be visiting at £160p/h.

Offline Steve2

Offline laidbackasiandude

Thanks for the review Smiths, glad to hear it went well for you including smooth communications. I tried on a few
occasions to meet her back in 2013, a real struggle to get through to her so just gave up in the end.

Offline smiths

Nice one smiths, apart from the final comms (which saw me seconds off driving away) your review very much echoes my visit of a couple of weeks ago (review linked to this one). I agree that her kookiness is certainly fun, but possibly not for everyone. Yes, read the reviews on here and then at least you are forewarned. Hope she keeps her prices down as I won't be visiting at £160p/h.

Thanks for your recent review,  :thumbsup: all helps to build a picture of a WG, a punter i know well punted with her recently and was raving about her to me.

Offline smiths

Thanks for the review Smiths, glad to hear it went well for you including smooth communications. I tried on a few
occasions to meet her back in 2013, a real struggle to get through to her so just gave up in the end.

Thanks mate. :thumbsup: She has quite a bit of bad feedback on here that i read including communication problems, guess i and my mate got lucky along with Johnnyboy61 recently or she has improved, time will tell.

hpsauce1950

Offline herbie007

Glad you had a good time.

I saw her about 18 months ago and had a great time and found her to really friendly.

She was super fit back then and had a lovely body, sounds like she’s kept her self in shape.

Thanks for the review.  :drinks:

Offline smiths

Glad you had a good time.

I saw her about 18 months ago and had a great time and found her to really friendly.

She was super fit back then and had a lovely body, sounds like she’s kept her self in shape.

Thanks for the review.  :drinks:

Thanks. And also thanks for your review which i did read on her. :thumbsup: :drinks:

Offline herbie007

Thanks. And also thanks for your review which i did read on her. :thumbsup: :drinks:

I had to have some bits removed from the review as I gave away a bit to much info being new to forums back then

so apologies if my review seemed a bit mixed up.  :hi:

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Thanks Smiths. Good to see an up to date review of her and glad you had a good time. If she was consistently available for £110 for 70 mins, I would be tempted, but not at £160.

Offline smiths

Thanks Smiths. Good to see an up to date review of her and glad you had a good time. If she was consistently available for £110 for 70 mins, I would be tempted, but not at £160.

Thanks, yes £160 an hour would make me think twice. ;)

password02

Thanks, yes £160 an hour would make me think twice. ;)

Like herbie have seen her a few times over the years - recently I saw her in Walthamstow E17 approx 4-5 months ago. IMO I think she has lost a little too much weight - seems when  I saw her she was a very nice size 8 however from the pictires seems she may have lost a few pounds more - so if you are looking for an unusual fit girl who is more skinny then curves then sje will be very good for you.

Thanks smiths for the review

johnnyboy61

Although Dilem is very slender, I think that it is worth pointing out that she's not bony and still has curves in the right places, just not as much of them as some others. Nice tits and a small, but peachy bum.

Offline tazman1002001

Just having a nosey around other threads and noticed she is now £100 for 1hr for this week only .....go fill your boots lol  :dance:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline smiths

Just an update, I rang this WG who still has the same profile as when I did this review recently when she was advertising as working. Well talk about an interrogation as to why I wanted to book her, :rolleyes: she really has flipped her lid in my view, totally paranoid, she IS supposed to be a WG so punters phoning her is part and parcel. :rolleyes: She didn't recall me and I wouldn't of expected her to but fucking hell she had a diabolical attitude, in contrast to what she was like when I punted with her, which was a number of times in all but not for a long time. Borehamwood is a good punting area for me though the pickings are usually piss poor nowadays so I was going to see her again, she ensured I didn't bother. So this post is about her phone manner, she didn't take a booking as I hung up which is why I have just added this post to my old review.

On the lithe body front I will stick to Renata and Katalina if she returns, seen a number of A/W profiles in the Harrow HA3 area of lithe looking WGs, mostly advertising BB, skanks. :vomit:

Offline Steve2

Thanks mate. I see she keeps popping up on AW but definitely not booking anytime soon  :drinks:

Offline Thaller

I wonder if Dilem will ever come back - profile set to distribute content only. Punted her years ago, but as the OP mentioned, amazing experience.

Offline Stevelondon

Been nearly a year since she last logged in to AW