Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Heidi at Diamonds [Fake review]  (Read 1314 times)

Horny Dude

nice clean apartment on the quayside. Heidi is fairly short but has a body to die for, lovely bum and biggish boobs. Heidi is a great kisser who seemed to enjoy doing it. We undressed eachother before I layed on the bed to experience a lush blow job, feeling guilty I invited Heidi for a 69er, it's not all about us boys, Heidi jumped at it, her pussy tasted delightful and was very clean, Heidi then jumped on me with her on top, reverse cowgirl until I cum, after 2 minutes of talking Heidi begins to kiss me and wank me off getting me ready for round two, great experience, next time it be the whole night babe xx

Macduffy

nice clean apartment on the quayside. Heidi is fairly short but has a body to die for, lovely bum and biggish boobs. Heidi is a great kisser who seemed to enjoy doing it. We undressed eachother before I layed on the bed to experience a lush blow job, feeling guilty I invited Heidi for a 69er, it's not all about us boys, Heidi jumped at it, her pussy tasted delightful and was very clean, Heidi then jumped on me with her on top, reverse cowgirl until I cum, after 2 minutes of talking Heidi begins to kiss me and wank me off getting me ready for round two, great experience, next time it be the whole night babe xx

:dash:  :dash:  :dash: ffs
Before posting may be worth checking out the rules on touting, Heidi

Horny Dude

Touting? It's called a review or are they not allowed on the review section, ffs

Offline sesalovdarlo

Lololol because any punter would review there punt like a erotic story xx

Offline Mansell

If nothing else, this proves. Men are from Mars and Women from Venus.

They can't even write like us !!!

Offline mcb

I would love to book Heidi if she ever had any times on her calendar.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Oh dear.....another bloody fool bites the dust!

Offline ProfessorYaffle

I would love to book Heidi if she ever had any times on her calendar.

Haha me too.