Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shandie (outcall)  (Read 2604 times)

Offline Lance

Has anymore met or has intel on this lady - External Link/Members Only

Not for everyone but i love a gilf at times

kevster14

Love a milf myself. In her 60's so she told me. Seen her twice. Had two great times. As you say, not for everyone, but I rather like her.

Offline Lance

Love a milf myself. In her 60's so she told me. Seen her twice. Had two great times. As you say, not for everyone, but I rather like her.

Can you do a review? Would like to know the ins and outs

She still charging £100ph?

leafsfan1

Greetings all. My first post - newbie poster and occasional punter.

I really joined up just to update this thread. Having read the previous I decided to take a look at Shandie's profile on AW and liked what I saw - a pretty attractive mature with a great figure AND (a big bonus for me) - wears PVC including a catsuit!

So I mailed her on AW, I was very complimentary and polite etc and also stated that I found out about her originally from this very thread here. I then asked her a few basic questions (which aren't on her profile) such as what time her last booking is, whether she works weekends as well etc etc.

Her first reply - which to be fair was pretty prompt - started off ok, well the first line did. She thanked me for my enquiry and said that she was sure we could arrange something - though she didn't answer any of my basic questions (above).

She then though went into a bit of a rant about this particular thread here!..... What is this, who are these people invading my privacy... they have no right etc!

I replied to her that it was just some clients and potential clients discussing her and that the slant of the thread was complimentary about her and that it was nothing to be concerned about.

She replied that she was very much concerned and became even more agitated saying that this explained why she had had some recent very unwelcome and troublesome contacts and that this thread was obviously the source.

I replied that I was sorry to hear that (if indeed that was the case?) but pointed out to her that I didn't know anything about this and reminded her that I had approached her in a polite manner.

She then seemingly lumped me in with whatever 'problems' she had experienced from this thread! I asked her whether we could arraange a meeting and she replied "It isn't going to happen". 

Before I had even a chance to reply and enquire as to why, she had deleted my emails and blocked me!

She seems a bit unbalanced to say the least! I probably had a lucky escape!

Offline Lance

Greetings all. My first post - newbie poster and occasional punter.

I really joined up just to update this thread. Having read the previous I decided to take a look at Shandie's profile on AW and liked what I saw - a pretty attractive mature with a great figure AND (a big bonus for me) - wears PVC including a catsuit!

So I mailed her on AW, I was very complimentary and polite etc and also stated that I found out about her originally from this very thread here. I then asked her a few basic questions (which aren't on her profile) such as what time her last booking is, whether she works weekends as well etc etc.

Her first reply - which to be fair was pretty prompt - started off ok, well the first line did. She thanked me for my enquiry and said that she was sure we could arrange something - though she didn't answer any of my basic questions (above).

She then though went into a bit of a rant about this particular thread here!..... What is this, who are these people invading my privacy... they have no right etc!

I replied to her that it was just some clients and potential clients discussing her and that the slant of the thread was complimentary about her and that it was nothing to be concerned about.

She replied that she was very much concerned and became even more agitated saying that this explained why she had had some recent very unwelcome and troublesome contacts and that this thread was obviously the source.

I replied that I was sorry to hear that (if indeed that was the case?) but pointed out to her that I didn't know anything about this and reminded her that I had approached her in a polite manner.

She then seemingly lumped me in with whatever 'problems' she had experienced from this thread! I asked her whether we could arraange a meeting and she replied "It isn't going to happen". 

Before I had even a chance to reply and enquire as to why, she had deleted my emails and blocked me!

She seems a bit unbalanced to say the least! I probably had a lucky escape!

My goodness. What do these WG expect in the day off new media  :dash:

Set up a new profile and contact her again after a few days. Silly woman.

leafsfan1

Yes, you'd have thought she'd positively welcome favourable feedback and the chance to acquire new clients, wouldn't you?!

Very strange attitude.  :thumbsdown:

Mark Andrews

As I have said before - take a look at Mature Sophie: (External Link/Members Only) I hired her a while back and would recommend her highly if mature is what you are after.

leafsfan1

This is the Sophie based in Leicester, yes?