Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: religious symbols?  (Read 1386 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

why would a lady in the entertainment  business wear a cross on a chain round her neck? What does the team think when a lady undresses ready to f*ck and wears a cross? Or any other symbol?

Offline londonmaxxy

Not sure about a cross as such , but I do find it all a bit odd :

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=46658.0

justfornow

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

why would a lady in the entertainment  business wear a cross on a chain round her neck? What does the team think when a lady undresses ready to f*ck and wears a cross? Or any other symbol?

I think it means she wants jesus to watch the whole deal or she thinks that pearl necklace will match the crown of thorns.
Religous beliefs are weird without being introduced to that kind of situation...something people just do i guess.
If i would see it i'd have an internal chuckle and wouldn't pay attention to it.

Offline Jeremy

I don't give it any thought and I doubt half the girls who wear this shit do either. A lot of the time it just serves the purpose of fashion accessory.

Offline anyfucker

I don't give it any thought and I doubt half the girls who wear this shit do either. A lot of the time it just serves the purpose of fashion accessory.
+1

Offline Corus Boy

It just doesn't bother me, it's a piece of jewellery first, a cross second and who cares if it is a religious sign to her?  I'm visiting her for sex!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
For what I'm about to receive, may the lord make me truly thankful  :D

justfornow

hahahaha good one :D

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

If she's religious then a hypocrit to her beliefs.... Otherwise her freedom of choice something we are lucky to have in the UK...... :hi:

Offline LanceVance

One who is a Barebacker and seeks 'divine' protection instead?

Offline Trevor12

One who is a Barebacker and seeks 'divine' protection instead?

:D :lol: :D :lol:

Many prossies have religious symbolism tattooed on them too- rosary beads, crosses etc. I do think many have them, just because they think it looks good.

Offline Boundless

What I find strange and rather amusing is on Chaturbate, there are at least a couple of Muslim women who have no qualms about getting their kit off and frigging themselves senseless with a fucking great dildo but will never take off their Hijab. Just seems weird to me.

Offline hendrix

I do recall the fantastic Sable years ago  telling me that she had a defrocked vicar once who wanted her to shit on a bible while he knocked one out :lol: :lol:

She failed to deliver :D

Offline Trevor12

What I find strange and rather amusing is on Chaturbate, there are at least a couple of Muslim women who have no qualms about getting their kit off and frigging themselves senseless with a fucking great dildo but will never take off their Hijab. Just seems weird to me.

I've seen the same. IMO they're either scared to show their face incase the get identified, and then possibly attacked etc , or they're Romanian etc pretending to be Muslim, playing on the taboo to get more interest.

Barry Shipton

After one session I did notice a cross tattooed on a girls ankle - led to an interesting post coital discussion about her religious beliefs, and yes she was a churchgoer.

But then Jesus was a big fan of prostitutes - had I been more thoughtful I would have bought her a Christmas gift from this website External Link/Members Only
Like this
Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline anyfucker

... a defrocked vicar once ...

i might use that next time i'm asked what i do  :D
i can be quite believable when i try  :angelgirl:

Offline smiths

Perhaps she is religious. In the 80s i punted with many good Irish WGs who said they had been brought up strict catholics and were now rebelling. Some of them wore crosses and all that shit but were filthy, i couldnt care less if they wore a cross as long as i get a good service though i prefer necklaces to come off so they dont hit me in the face or cock.

Offline Boundless

After one session I did notice a cross tattooed on a girls ankle - led to an interesting post coital discussion about her religious beliefs, and yes she was a churchgoer.

But then Jesus was a big fan of prostitutes - had I been more thoughtful I would have bought her a Christmas gift from this website External Link/Members Only
Like this
Hidden Image/Members Only

Divine interventions - brilliant name.  :D