Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dee's profile no longer available.  (Read 2291 times)

JuliusSeizure

I had a booking with Dee (External Link/Members Only) coming up and just seen that her profile has gone. Anyone know if she's gone for good and should I book someone else or should I wait a little while?

Offline landseer

Strange as she had listed her schedule for Jan and Feb, including duos with EBL.

JuliusSeizure

Strange as she had listed her schedule for Jan and Feb, including duos with EBL.

I know :(. I booked her last week and was looking forward to seeing her next week and now she's disappeared.

I deleted the booking request as she never accepted it anyway (we agreed a date and time in previous emails) but if she comes back I might send another.

west8

I bet Herbie decided to save a small fortune by making an honest woman of her.  :kissgirl:

Hornydevil247

I had a booking with Dee (External Link/Members Only) coming up and just seen that her profile has gone. Anyone know if she's gone for good and should I book someone else or should I wait a little while?

Don't panic JS

She could be away and if so she has made her profile inactive

HD

JuliusSeizure

Don't panic JS

She could be away and if so she has made her profile inactive

HD

Cheers HD

Unfortunately I've had girls bail out on me 2 out of 4 times and ended up scrambling last minute for plan b, not doing it again. If she comes back then I will re-request if I haven't booked anyone by that time.

Julius

fredpunter

She told me that when she went to book into her hotel yesterday she discovered that she had a booking for 2016 rather than 2015 (got her diary at the same place as westie?) Which is why I am not seeing her tonight - assuming she's telling the truth of course  ;)

Could this cause her to disable her profile? She also told me that she disables it when she goes abroad ... so maybe she's made an impromptu trip
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 10:24:02 pm by fredpunter »

marty_mcfly

If she is gone for good, then that's a tragedy. She works with one of the many Lucies on AW. Maybe she knows what's happened to her.

marty_mcfly

Could this cause her to disable her profile? She also told me that she disables it when she goes abroad ... so maybe she's made an impromptu trip

Wouldn't it be better if ladies like Dee mention on their profiles that they are away on holiday or whatever, rather than disabling their profiles temporarily and keeping us guys guessing?

d00fer

Wouldn't it be better if ladies like Dee mention on their profiles that they are away on holiday or whatever, rather than disabling their profiles temporarily and keeping us guys guessing?

Possibly, but I suppose it stops them from getting AW emails from punters who then get worried when they haven't had a reply :P

JuliusSeizure

Possibly, but I suppose it stops them from getting AW emails from punters who then get worried when they haven't had a reply :P

I would say only if it says that they have read it and not replied. If they haven't even logged in then meh that's fair. But her profile going offline can scare punters off because they think shes quit, so they end up going elsewhere.

d00fer

I would say only if it says that they have read it and not replied. If they haven't even logged in then meh that's fair. But her profile going offline can scare punters off because they think shes quit, so they end up going elsewhere.

Punters will end up going elsewhere in either scenario. At least if the profile is offline there's no chance of ambiguity or poor comms. I'm obviously on one side of the argument here and quite frankly if I worked in the way that some punters on here would like to in terms of 'good comms' I'd get no real work done.

Offline lewishamguy

fredpunter

Apparently she was trying to get it verified but didn't manage to for some reason. Though why she needs to do that with over 700 feedback I don't know, maybe new AW rules?

JuliusSeizure

Punters will end up going elsewhere in either scenario. At least if the profile is offline there's no chance of ambiguity or poor comms. I'm obviously on one side of the argument here and quite frankly if I worked in the way that some punters on here would like to in terms of 'good comms' I'd get no real work done.

I did go elsewhere to make sure I have a punt as I said before I've been let down enough times and i'm only in London every now and then so hardly like I can book someone the next day. I've sent an email to a girl I've been aching to see for ages who i'm likely seeing now. Although if Fredpunter's post is true i'm gunna feel like a right cunt to Dee for deleting the booking request  :(.

fredpunter

I did go elsewhere to make sure I have a punt as I said before I've been let down enough times and i'm only in London every now and then so hardly like I can book someone the next day. I've sent an email to a girl I've been aching to see for ages who i'm likely seeing now. Although if Fredpunter's post is true i'm gunna feel like a right cunt to Dee for deleting the booking request  :(.

I expect she will get over it

JuliusSeizure

I expect she will get over it

Naturally. I'm sure she's had a few cancellations in her time.

oldjonny

Seems to be back online now. Maybe some North Korean "interference"?!!

LL

Back online but now £100 for half an hour.  I might have stretched to her former rate of £80 but not after a 25% increase.

Online hendrix

Just noticed she doesn't see black guys.. That's a shame.

Offline lewishamguy

Just noticed she doesn't see black guys.. That's a shame.

Is that something new that you've noticed as an experienced punter? If a prossie doesn't want to see clients from a specific ethnicity it's her preference. Apparently you raised the same issue in another thread

:rolleyes:

Online hendrix

Is that something new that you've noticed as an experienced punter? If a prossie doesn't want to see clients from a specific ethnicity it's her preference. Apparently you raised the same issue in another thread

Yes, I haven't looked at her profile in ages so only just noticed. Of course it's her preference and completely up to her. Did I suggest it wasn't? :rolleyes:

Offline lewishamguy

Yes, I haven't looked at her profile in ages so only just noticed. Of course it's her preference and completely up to her. Did I suggest it wasn't? :rolleyes:

My point was if you're experienced enough in punting scene then you must have noticed this ethnic issue among prossies. It's not just only Dee or Michelle that you're specifically pointing out.

Online hendrix

My point was if you're experienced enough in punting scene then you must have noticed this ethnic issue among prossies. It's not just only Dee or Michelle that you're specifically pointing out.

Of course I've noticed an "ethnic issue" with prossies :rolleyes:

However, I hadn't noticed it on Dee's or Michelle's profiles as I haven't looked at them for a long time in Dee's case (never used to be on her profile previously) and never in Michelle's case. Recent reviews made me think I'd quite like to book them, and so I noticed it and pointed out that that would prevent me booking so it's worth mentioning.  Pretty simple really :unknown: No different to "shame, she's too expensive for me" for example.