Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gabriela OR Honey  (Read 1019 times)

Offline zendak

So, I was looking for a domination service which includes intercourse and some PSE at the end, and I came to this hot couple.

Thing is I can only be with one of them, and both seem great. Any of you guys who have tasted both can recommend who would be better?

Thanks

Tjkooker

Having sampled both on separate occasions. I didn't sample any domme services. However without a doubt Gabriela is one of the best providers in Glasgow. Very attractive and thoroughly dirty.
Honey was very good but for me Gabriela would get more visits.

Offline kink

I'm contemplating a date with Gabriella.

TJ, how dirty does she get? I'm looking for extreme PSE.

Offline pay as u hoe

So, I was looking for a domination service which includes intercourse and some PSE at the end, and I came to this hot couple.

Thing is I can only be with one of them, and both seem great. Any of you guys who have tasted both can recommend who would be better?

Thanks

Hasnt it dawned on you yet that you can check the reviews section for this info.
Did you punt last month as you said you would? if you did get a review up instead of all this little lost boy shite  you have posted to date. Nobody is  here to wipe your arse for you.

Offline zendak

Hasnt it dawned on you yet that you can check the reviews section for this info.
Did you punt last month as you said you would? if you did get a review up instead of all this little lost boy shite  you have posted to date. Nobody is  here to wipe your arse for you.

Wow that is harsh. I don't need no one to wipe my ass, but I don't get many chances to do this. Last month when I asked for help, by the time I got it I was out of the country for christmas and that is why Im looking for it now. If you look into it, I´m still asking about the same, so no need to be a jerk.

I have read the reviews but want to make the best choice since I won't do this all that many times.