Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How much does a popular Adultwork girl earn? - you'd be surprised  (Read 31337 times)

Quesadilla

OP I'm trying to work out why, if it was obvious who the girl was to members who could be bothered to investigate, you didn't just say Michelle Independent reckons she doesn't break even? The options seems to be

-it wasn't obvious to you at the time that her identity would be worked out
-you hoped no one would identify her but you were itching to make the point about whore income
-you wanted to get her talked about but didn't want to be seen to be the one raising it
-you suspected everyone would join in the game of guess the prossie and that would be fun

Any of them close?
I think you're giving too much credit.

Summary - attention seeking whore creates "attention-grabbing" headline thread to tease and tantalise, but with zero substance, just hearsay. 

I'm sure Michelle is really happy she told him something in private that he's now made public, making her look, not to be mean but, frankly a bit dumb - if she can't even break even on a tour then the question is obviously going to get asked - why bother doing them?

But the thing is - the wanker is clearly making this shit up.  As Fredpunter already pointed out - MI is not actually a touring WG at all - this recent spate of hotel bookings in London seems to be her first "proper" tour - and a farewell tour at that.

At the point the wanker saw her the times she's come into town before (from reviews I've read as I've not seen her!) were mainly to do duo's with Cindy - I assume in those cases between them they shared hotel costs and surely both must have done all the better for it?

So it seems a very odd thing for her to share with the wanker, and an even more odd thing for him to share in this utterly pointless thread. Because even if she isn't making money from touring that hardly proves the original "point" of the thread that "some of the better know AW girls are living in penury".  IE - not just "not breaking even" but living in pretty much abject poverty!! 

The wanker was going on about how a WG living in the "shitty suburbs" might do ok but a touring girl in Zone 1 will be in poverty.  Yet MI has been based in the shitty suburbs of Highams Park for as long as I've been on here!  So still the thread makes no sense whatsoever.

In reality she probably made a very off-hand comment that the wanker has spun into a story in his tiny little mind and he's spun it into 12 pages of utter nonsense.  I know I'm more guilty than most as I just can't help pointing out the utter wank he keeps spouting despite him being on ignore.

New resolution for me - not to encourage the wanker anymore.

The pathetic little cunt is a waste of space, contributes NOTHING and should be banned.

west8

The pathetic little cunt is a waste of space, contributes NOTHING and should be banned.

Are you trying to tell Admin how to run his forum?

Offline Bigus Dickus

Are you trying to tell Admin how to run his forum?

I think he was giving an opinion but you are trying to influence admin using your usual weasel ways.

I think admin is more switched on to your reverse psychology tricks than you give him credit for. Did you learn that from your kids as it's a technique children use!

west8

I think he was giving an opinion but you are trying to influence admin using your usual weasel ways.

I think admin is more switched on to your reverse psychology tricks than you give him credit for. Did you learn that from your kids as it's a technique children use!

Like you would know anything about being ‘switched on’, minitus. You can’t even read a five-point ratings scale for fucks sake! But thanks for responding on Quesadilla’s behalf. New troll in the house it would appear. You don’t need to reply to this post, but I have a feeling you won’t be able to help yourself.

And so you argued from the specific to the general, which I'm afraid is fallacious. You cannot generalise like that. All it proved was that at least one WG wasn't making a lot of money at that time.

No, I argued from the general to the general, but sadly one indiscreet fuckstick decided to make that general a very specific.

Your rating system is a nice try but looks like a beginner's stab to squeeze more out of artificially engineered number-crunching that can be supported by reality:
Looks and Service are simple observable categories.

That’s because it is a beginner’s stab to squeeze more out of non-artificial number crunching. There are of course considerably less gradations available in a score from a possible 10 than of a score from a possible 50. The reality is a simple one: my opinion after having met each girl reviewed. It’s not scientific, but it’s good fun!

Looks should, I think, also include a mention of whether the photos in the advert or other sources of expectation were accurate, but unless you happen to be blind as well as sex-goggled most people will agree that a film star is better looking than a fat middle-aged woman with acne and a hairy chin. But, as with all the categories, a rating only has meaning if it is compared to something. Prostitutes do not, believe me, look like film stars. So the easiest comparison-set is "other prostitutes. Now if the "other prostitutes" in your admittedly very small sample (out of tens of thousands) are all in the 8 to 10 range, then there is little point in having a ratings with more than three options.

Fake photos, I walk. So that isn’t important to me. I walk, girl will in all likely get a negative.

You could perhaps instead have "Good / neutral / poor." Another advantage of this IMHO would be it also avoids giving the false impression that such things can be judged with such a high degree of accuracy as to distinguish by a tenth of a degree. (I admit that there is also a common parlance between long-time international punters that uses a rough "out of ten" but not in a way to suggest that it is that accurate or any more than a personal rough estimation. Your reviews are really not in that vein.) Good/neutral/poor might be an easier option, as long as you spread them about a bit (if they are all going to be more or less equal then not much point in mentioning it though is there?)

Such things can be judged with pinpoint accuracy as I always take a highly sophisticated measuring instrument along to my punts. It’s called my cock.

Service is really about services received, whether services advertised were offered or refused, and whether the services received were performed "well". Again, if someone thinks every prostitute he has seen has given a good blowjob (out of good/neutral/poor) one has to ask, compared to what? His wife? Shaggy the sheepdog?

Ahh, the ‘services’ chestnut. I’ve yet to find a single girl who doesn’t provide that services in which I partake: chit chat, oral, kissing, cowgirl. Again, if I ever decide to become more adventurous, said review will include the salacious details.

Personality and Attitude are only really meaningful if battened down a bit. A prostitute's personality is actually either no business of punters; or else, if you happen to discover it outside of her working performance, not really relevant as it relates to her as Janet Thomson or whoever, not as "Selina Seductress the AW Shag" or "Selina Slag the High-Class Coutesan", who performs a service with whatever personality she can conjure up for the job. Easier to merge them into one and base a rating, (good, poor or neutral), on observable factors. Was she pleasant, polite, threw herself into the work? was she avoiding interacting much just doing it as if on a production line? was she downright rude, shortchanging on time, uncooperative over simple things, using her mobile phone during the time you had paid for? These are all useful to know.[/b]

Personality and attitude are more important than looks or services for me. For two reasons: if I don’t ‘like’ the girl in question, nothing is going to happen. Simple as. I’ll probably still pay her, but won’t necessarily touch her. The amateur socio-anthropologist in me enjoys the social part as much as the carnal – probably because the ‘sex part’ happens at least one a day with one girl or another regardless.

Venue & Comms is often mentioned, as a smelly bed with noisy people in the next room and a shitty or unsafe area that is hard to get to ruins a punt for some people. Comms just looks at how much time she wasted (or didn't) in setting up the appointment.

Yes, I usually make mention of the surroundings as I’m quite particular in preferring a comfortable incall.

UKP only has three categories for reviews. There's not much need for additional ratings although I personally think a note on the above lines is useful, especially confined to observable things. If I met another punter after a punt and we shared a pint, his experience might be worth a quick word: it only relates to one of many he has had and many I have had. So I'd probably expect him to say something like "Yeah, it was pretty good" or "It was ok, emptied my balls" or "Nah, it was a bit rubbish, best avoided." That for me would be three meaningful categories. If I asked him for more info (ie red the review beyond positive/neutral/negative) I'd probably want to know the sort of things mentioned above, just enough to bear in mind should I happen to think of seeing her in preference to many others. I won't take his opinion as gospel, just his opinion, but nice to know.

Vast detail about what you did with your knob might be entertaining for a few minutes in a crowd after a few beers. But I do know what a blow job is, thanks, without having it explained!

If and when there are specific forum guidelines for the composition and submission of punter reviews, I will of course abide by them. But as the rules are now very clear – reviewer discretion – I will post my reviews (fluffy or otherwise) as I see fit.

So whilst many may indeed prefer the typical:

‘I met her, I fucked her, I went home, it was good, I might go back’

…style of review. I do not.

Offline threechilliman

What happened to the discussion about exactly how much a WG earns?

tcm

Type_O_Negative

tcm
I lost my track as well. Well i'm sure they earn more than PM. So i don't buy this rubbish "they live in poverty" anymore.  :hi:

Offline Alpunt79

tcm

"Discussion"... it was mostly conjecture and bullshit unfortunately from what I've read of this thread. Not naming any names...
Banned reason: Obsessed, possible stalker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline grandaddybadman

WHO CARES, they are adults and they don't care about us. So like i always say NEVER LOVE THESE HOES :music:. JUST FUCK EM, THEN LEAVE EM. :hi:
« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 02:04:14 pm by grandaddybadman »
Banned reason: Troll, "inshallah" WTF.
Banned by: daviemac

west8

WH CARES, NEVER LOVE THESE HOES. JUST FUCK EM, THEN LEAVE EM.

Then forget to review them, eh?

Offline Marmalade

After carefully weighing the evidence on the thread  :hi: I've come to the conclusion that west is a fuckwit, though a very articulate one.

Looking at the well-tempered comments of people who are generally well-balanced, I'm inclined to the opinion that he is much worse than that.

west: I'm more than capable of answering clever arguments from fuckwits. Where there is some essential sincerity I am even still inclined to do so occasionally, or in more sophisticated company than you offer. My opinion is that you do not have any essential sincerity. That you are very much, as they say, completely up your own arse. Even if I were wrong, I do not owe you anything. I do not owe you, for instance, logical refutation of your arguments. Read a good textbook or sign up to an appropriate university course if one will have you. My time is my own and you appear to waste it, and a lot of other people's.

It is true that if people don't like your reviews or the things you write they can ignore them. Everyone has different tastes. So far, I know at least one person who likes your reviews, though I don't think that character has learnt anything from them of value. That person is you Sir. I would suggest you get a private intranet to admire yourself without bothering others, but it is a free country and I cannot force such suggestions on you.

Offline Bigus Dickus

Like you would know anything about being ‘switched on’, minitus. You can’t even read a five-point ratings scale for fucks sake! But thanks for responding on Quesadilla’s behalf. New troll in the house it would appear. You don’t need to reply to this post, but I have a feeling you won’t be able to help yourself.

This is from someone who's superior intelligence resulted in:

1. Fucking up your first AW booking with PC, which resulted in you blaming her and giving her a negative review and then arguing you were in the right when you were clearly a fool.

2. Booking a duo and getting the time wrong and then trying to blame the prossies when yet again it was your superior intellect that failed. Once again you wrote a negative review and wouldn't accept that you failed.

3. Getting into a questionable relationship with another prossie with apparent addiction issues, barebacking her and then giving her a negative review. You still failed to say whether this was a punt or a personal arrangement and you have avoided answering this.

4. Your so called 5 point scale was presented as a 4 point one, which seems to be what others gathered too so it's everyone else's fault but yours!

You then told a tale about a prossie by making reference to a punters meet during a specific period when she was the only person he had reviewed and then blamed him for mentioning her name in a question to you.

You are a weasel and everyone knows it. If not I am happy to be proved wrong for other on this forum to post their support on here.

I think almost everyone on here have the measure of you matey!

I think the title wanker of the year understates your character!
 :hi:

west8

west: I'm more than capable of answering clever arguments from fuckwits.

Just not on this occasion, clearly. Hence the usual banal descent into perfidious name calling. More Marmite than Marmalade I would politely suggest.

<insert usual nonsense>

A wise man once said: "Avoid popularity if you would have peace."

Not that you would ever understand the words of a wise man of course.

Cornish sub

Westurb8, you are an utter cunt. You're as welcome on here as a pork chop in a synagogue, so why don't you just fuck off and stop ruining this site with your purposely contentious, argumentative bollocks. And as you said to someone else in a post earlier, there's no need for you to reply to this, but you just won't be able to help yourself, you fuckwit cunt.

Offline akauya

You then told a tale about a prossie by making reference to a punters meet during a specific period when she was the only person he had reviewed and then blamed him for mentioning her name in a question to you.

That was the bit that pissed me off more than anything else. A few of us clocked early on what he was trying to do but because we spoiled his "surprise" he deflected attention/blame (after pages and pages of squirming) onto another punter who apparently "outed" the "popular" prossie who is living in "penury". FFS!

West8 you need help.

fredpunter

That was the bit that pissed me off more than anything else. A few of us clocked early on what he was trying to do but because we spoiled his "surprise" he deflected attention/blame (after pages and pages of squirming) onto another punter who apparently "outed" the "popular" prossie who is living in "penury". FFS!

West8 you need help.

Strangely enough that pissed me off a bit as well  :lol:

But tonight I am off to see another popular wg who I suspect is a long way from penury and fully anticipate feeling much more relaxed in a few hours time. As my meeting with another poor waif last week got cancelled I'm well up for it. I hope she is well rested.

Offline Bigus Dickus

I think W8 is really that other annoying cunt Perez Hilton and he's smuggled a punter phone up his arse into the Big Brother house!

:music:

west8

You must be referring to the 'surprise' financial details that I never had. Good point ...  :wacko:

Offline threechilliman

I think W8 is really that other annoying cunt Perez Hilton and he's smuggled a punter phone up his arse into the Big Brother house!

:music:

Absolutely bob on!

tcm

Offline socks

OP I'm trying to work out why, if it was obvious who the girl was to members who could be bothered to investigate, you didn't just say Michelle Independent reckons she doesn't break even? The options seems to be

-it wasn't obvious to you at the time that her identity would be worked out
-you hoped no one would identify her but you were itching to make the point about whore income
-you wanted to get her talked about but didn't want to be seen to be the one raising it
-you suspected everyone would join in the game of guess the prossie and that would be fun

Any of them close?
Fucking hell Westie, you've answered just about everybody else's questions and probably points that people weren't interested in your opinion on too but have ignored me when I wanted to know what you thought of mine. I'm feeling neglected  :cry:

Offline Bigus Dickus

He's touch and go with being banned so he'll hide for a bit and pop back when he feels it's safe once more! My prediction, although he will be burning to reply with an insult about intelligence or a mash-up of a forum name which he considers witty, like Bigus Thickus!   :rolleyes:

Offline Sedlmayer

The snake is now operating permanently at such a super cunt level that he actually makes me nostalgic for the Abdul days  :crazy: :wacko:

west8

Fucking hell Westie, you've answered just about everybody else's questions and probably points that people weren't interested in your opinion on too but have ignored me when I wanted to know what you thought of mine. I'm feeling neglected  :cry:

Apologies socks, your post was lost in the melee of trolling.

The answer is: none of the above.

rafatheira

Interesting thread.

I'd say cities like London and New York are very kind to wg's. For the good looking girls, 100k doesn't seem much of a stretch, for the stunners who are still relatively affordable (170-200 range) in London, I'd say double that. There's a few indie girls in London I've seen in the last few months who def pull 150+ by my estimation.
Fair play to them. Some of these girls are mind bogglingly stunning. I couldn't imagine fucking someone thrice my age for any sort of money.

Offline Boundless

Interesting thread.

I'd say cities like London and New York are very kind to wg's. For the good looking girls, 100k doesn't seem much of a stretch, for the stunners who are still relatively affordable (170-200 range) in London, I'd say double that. There's a few indie girls in London I've seen in the last few months who def pull 150+ by my estimation.
Fair play to them. Some of these girls are mind bogglingly stunning. I couldn't imagine fucking someone thrice my age for any sort of money.

There's no-one alive that's twice my age, let alone thrice  :)

However, I totally agree with you. Was only thinking that yesterday with a gorgeous slim 19 year old bouncing up and down on my cock!  :P
« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 08:56:18 am by Boundless »

West8 you need help.

some times its just too clear what a poster is trying to achieve
 but it normals works on here
start a thread with what do you think(about) ?
 and it draws 10 pages of what each reader thinks
 even though
 its the same three answers over and over.
answer is and i am guilty of this too ,
think before you post the same answer as already answered  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

here a question
if my cat is blacker than your black cat !
your cat must be a whiter  cat ?

my favorite  form of lateral thinking
look up sir  edward de bono

and to my favorite repliers
yes i am on drugs
no i am not  sniffing glue
and yes my careworker is helping me write this !

Drillakilla

From an observers point of view, I was mightly impressed with how articulate some of you guys can argue, hats off fella's, clearly your education was a tad better than mine!!

Drillakilla

here a question

yes i am on drugs

The cat statement is new on me, but very interesting, the point of it would apply to some of the prolific posters in off topic, sadly it would go over their (thick)heads.

Offline Boundless

here a question

yes i am on drugs

Excellent!
Another fan of Edward de Bono, takes me back a bit.

Drillakilla

Excellent!
Another fan of Edward de Bono, takes me back a bit.

I just bought 3 of his books on Amazon a few hours ago, until 306 mentioned him, I had no idea who he was.

Offline Private Parts

I can still recall a good supper with Tony Buzan in the eighties. Don't ask me why but WTF has this to do with how much a popular Adultwork girl earns?
Oh by the way five is a gate!
PP

Drillakilla

I can still recall a good supper with Tony Buzan in the eighties. Don't ask me why but WTF has this to do with how much a popular Adultwork girl earns?
Oh by the way five is a gate!
PP

I'm guessing I'll understand the last line after I've read the books.

Offline Private Parts

I'm guessing I'll understand the last line after I've read the books.
Buzan's books. Not Mr de Bono.
Unless they both went to St Cuthberts at the same time.
Fule
PP
Still trying to link this to the thread.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 08:25:30 pm by Private Parts »

Offline Boundless

A man lives on the 14th floor.
Every day he gets in the lift, presses the ground floor button, descends and gets out.
In the evening, he returns, gets in the lift and presses the 10th floor button.
He gets out of the lift on the 10th floor and walks up the stairs to his apartment.
Why?

(Courtesy of Edward de Bono)

Offline tesla

because he is short and cant reach the button for the 14th floor

fredpunter

because he is short and cant reach the button for the 14th floor

I think you may find that a lift where all buttons can not be reached by a wheel chair user is illegal these days. (i can't believe I just wasted a bit of my life typing that)

A man lives on the 14th floor.
Every day he gets in the lift, presses the ground floor button, descends and gets out.
In the evening, he returns, gets in the lift and presses the 10th floor button.
He gets out of the lift on the 10th floor and walks up the stairs to his apartment.
Why?

(Courtesy of Edward de Bono)

1.2.  A man lives on the twelfth floor of an apartment building.  Every
morning he takes the elevator down to the lobby and leaves the building.  In
the evening, he gets into the elevator, and, if there is someone else in the
elevator -- or if it was raining that day -- he goes back to his floor
directly.  However, if there is nobody else in the elevator and it hasn't
rained, he goes to the tenth floor and walks up two flights of stairs to his
room.  (MH, from _How Come?_)

1.2 answer:  The man is a midget.  He can't reach the upper elevator
buttons, but he can ask people to push them for him.  He can also push them
with his umbrella.  I've usually heard this stated with more details: "Every
morning he wakes up, gets dressed, eats, goes to the elevator..."  In the
other direction, for a shorter problem statement, leave out the "someone
else in the elevator" and "if it was raining" parts, and just say on his
return to the building he always goes to the tenth floor.  Ron Carter
suggests a nice red herring: the man lives on the 13th floor of the
building.

1.2a.  Variant: Emily regularly visits the twelfth floor of an apartment
building by going to the tenth floor and walking up two flights of stairs.
Last year she only took the elevator to the ninth floor.  (_Math for Girls_)

1.2a answer:  Emily is a child; she can only reach the tenth-floor button,
and last year she could only reach the ninth-floor button.

Topgun

I know for a fact that, an attractive fit and pretty faced young woman earns a LOT of money from escorting.
Pure profit (after TAX, everything!) of over £600 per day most days (10 hours?).

As sad as it may sound, but if I ever have a daughter... I certainly would not judge her at all if I found out she was escorting. I'd be more like... ok no chance that you need my money any more! lol
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 11:36:34 am by Topgun »

Offline cunnyhunt

As sad as it may sound, but if I ever have a daughter... I certainly would not judge her at all if I found out she was escorting. I'd be more like... ok no chance that you need my money any more! lol

You will make a wonderful father... :rolleyes:

rafatheira

I know for a fact that, an attractive fit and pretty faced young woman earns a LOT of money from escorting.
Pure profit (after TAX, everything!) of over £600 per day most days (10 hours?).

I don't like to judge anyone, most definitely not the girls who I've had the pleasure of seeing over the past few years who've provided for some fantastic experiences, but I'd still be fucking mortified if I had a daughter, and she ended up shagging guys older than me for a living. I'd be more comfortable with providing for her all my life than that, and as great as some wg's are, I've only come across very few who remain level headed and sane in the long run. Not the life you'd want for your kid.

, but I'd still be fucking mortified if I had a daughter, and she ended up shagging old guys  for a living. I'd be more comfortable with providing for her all my life than that, and as great as some wg's are, I've only come across very few who remain level headed and sane in the long run. Not the life you'd want for your kid.

+ 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Offline OutForJustice80

Jesus wept. It's the "lol" at the end of this which really makes it art.

Topgun

You've surprised me guys. I thought on this forum men would be open minded about this kind of stuff, of how paying for sex is basically fine. So you are ok with fucking other mens daughters doing this but would not be ok with if the situation was reversed.

Offline OutForJustice80

You've surprised me guys. I thought on this forum men would be open minded about this kind of stuff, of how paying for sex is basically fine. So you are ok with fucking other mens daughters doing this but would not be ok with if the situation was reversed.
I'm not surprised that you've missed the point. I wouldn't question my daughter's ethics/morals/judgement but I would certainly do absolutely everything in my power to enable her to NOT have to be a prostitute in order to live.

Topgun

I'm not surprised that you've missed the point. I wouldn't question my daughter's ethics/morals/judgement but I would certainly do absolutely everything in my power to enable her to NOT have to be a prostitute in order to live.
Yet you're fine with paying other girls to do so...

Offline OutForJustice80

Yet you're fine with paying other girls to do so...
Yes I am. In the vast majority of cases (I guess, I have no evidence for this) prostitution is a choice based on necessity rather than careerism. I don't imagine many kids grow up dreaming of being a prostitute. The fact that the profession exists is based on the classic paradigm of supply and demand. If someone is wiling to pay for something and someone needs money, everything is hunky dorey. I have no problem with the profession in itself and certainly harbour no ill-will or judgement toward the women who I've paid for sex. They're in their situation and this is the way they've chosen to proceed. I do all this though from the lofty position of a relatively affluent middle class white man who can hopefully afford to keep his daughters from having to make the same difficult choices.

edit: As opposed to, as you described, finding out they're a prossie and going. "Brilliant, don't have to worry about Margaret any more then! She's probably making a ton of cash letting guys watch their man-muck dribble off her chin which looks slightly like mine. I must remember to check out her AW profile and make sure she's charging enough"
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 03:15:14 pm by OutForJustice80 »

Topgun

Yes I am. In the vast majority of cases (I guess, I have no evidence for this) prostitution is a choice based on necessity rather than careerism. I don't imagine many kids grow up dreaming of being a prostitute. The fact that the profession exists is based on the classic paradigm of supply and demand. If someone is wiling to pay for something and someone needs money, everything is hunky dorey. I have no problem with the profession in itself and certainly harbour no ill-will or judgement toward the women who I've paid for sex. They're in their situation and this is the way they've chosen to proceed. I do all this though from the lofty position of a relatively affluent middle class white man who can hopefully afford to keep his daughters from having to make the same difficult choices.
So you are no different from the old fashioned father who would rather keep his daughter hidden until marriage, than face the wonders of life.

Offline OutForJustice80

By "The wonders of life" I prefer to think of those things as, say, studying at a good university, skiing trips, gap years and weddings. Not deciding how much extra to charge for anal.

Topgun

By "The wonders of life" I prefer to think of those things as, say, studying at a good university, skiing trips, gap years and weddings. Not deciding how much extra to charge for anal.
She can do those things before marriage, or... even after.

Quesadilla

But what if she really likes being fucked in the arse? Would you prefer that she just lets random guys at uni fuck her sweet little arsehole willy-nilly, probably guys who are clueless and skint, possibly who will try and get her drunk and fuck her bareback rather than engage in safe sex - or wouldn't it be better that she make some extra cash in the process and does it more safely?  Then she can pay for a few extra ski trips and cover the cost of an amazing gap year herself and not have to rely on daddy's money? Which, given that daddy is a punter, probably wouldn't stretch as far as she might like to really enjoy the wonders of life? 

In my experience both types of working girls exist - part timers who are students or full time employed who enjoy sex and use it to make some extra cash, and those who are on hard times who feel they literally have no choices and probably many shades of grey in between. Personally I do my best to avoid the latter and always try to find the former.

With the increase in sites like Surgaddy.com, SeekingArrangement, WhatsYourPrice.com I'd say it's becoming more socially acceptable to accept cash in exchange for "companionship" in one form or another. It's prostitution by another name but the only resistance seems to be because of the social stigma which - surprisingly - even punters like yourself seem happy to propagate.  It's this kind of old fashioned traditional view of prostitution that is most likely to see it made illegal again.

I would personally say your view of prostitutes / prostitution is indeed hypocritical and judgmental, and I might also say that if you really see all prostitutes as economically disadvantaged women who are desperate and you are happy take advantage of that, then it really say a lot more about you than about them.  :hi: