Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How much does a popular Adultwork girl earn? - you'd be surprised  (Read 31370 times)

west8

Such a pointless thread that it has run to 10 pages in 3 days? Someone must see the point.

:drinks:

Offline Marmalade

It'll come up again in another nine months no doubt. It usually does . . .

James999

You can work AND claim benefits

Oh I bet you know every trick in the book, I notice you didn't pick up on the challenge to prove you pay correct income tax  :sarcastic:

whiterussian

There are many who hardly see any clients, are doing it to support their kids as a single parent, and sit hopelessly by a dusty phone earning very little. This is not only about pretty party girls or courtesan cougars in posh suburbs. They may want to be popular and do not make it.

My heart does not bleed, I am not being fluffy, I am being realist. I have seen some impoverished homes when punting. This is realism.

(and I have not read every post as so many seem to be minor quarrels off-topic)

Good post HP.

Most top end girls don't stay on the game long.

James999

Apologies, I won't post about my life again.

No offence and all that, but your life is for your friends and your facebook, in the pro$$ie world you are just a fantasy fuckpuppet, no one gives a shit what x box games you play or what brand of toilet roll you use, as long as your arse is clean when a guy turns up  :hi:

Sienna_Bronze

Oh I bet you know every trick in the book, I notice you didn't pick up on the challenge to prove you pay correct income tax  :sarcastic:

Like I am going to send ANYTHING to a complete stranger!

James999

:timeout: Another pro$$ies bullshit claims of paying correct tax come to nothing  :sarcastic:

carlisle78

No offence and all that, but your life is for your friends and your facebook, in the pro$$ie world you are just a fantasy fuckpuppet, no one gives a shit what x box games you play or what brand of toilet roll you use, as long as your arse is clean when a guy turns up  :hi:

I'm sure someone would get turned on by doing Lily doggy style whilst she played GTA V on her games console !

Offline Sedlmayer

Check the OP's meticulous reviews. I can quite understand how such a mathematical mind could ask the question, pointless or not. From useless and unanswerable data the universe arose :angelgirl:

Mind you, he's gone a bit quiet. Maybe he's thought better of it. Or maybe he's an inspector and wanted to know for tax purposes.  :lol:

It is one of the most pointless threads on this forum. You're quite correct

Wank8 started it with the intention, after a bit of building up the suspense and drama, of revealing how much he knows about a particular girl's affairs, having become very probably a bit too familiar with her, shall we say. Also it may have given him a bit of leverage over her.....

Unfortunately - a) nobody gave a fuck and said so, and b) a couple of us pulled a spoiler, thus pricking his (pathetic) balloon by predicting what he was about to do, which was very obvious anyway.

So, once we'd pissed in his chips for him, he began to backtrack, as he always does, and started saying he was only talking about girls who work in London Zone One hotels, and the reason they don't have any money is the "astronomical" outgoings in that area.
Later on, it turned out that these "outgoings" are in fact  Class A's and the cost of going to ultra-pretentious, rip-off West End nightclubs, which us proles have never even heard of. And, of course his usual round of stupid "if only you knew...." bollocks, as if he knows a great deal more than he's letting on........

It was only ever a vehicle for Masturb8 to show us how much he knows about a given prostitute's affairs and when that failed to set the heather on fire, it degenerated into a squabble about whether prostitutes pay tax...........

« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 07:53:01 pm by Sedlmayer »

Offline Marmalade

Well thanks for filling me in. Can't say I read reviews that are individually long enough to be divided into lengthy chapters. I just noticed this:

PALS Rating Scale (0-40) + Value (0-10)

P - Personality
A - Attitude
L - Looks
S - Service

Michelle Independent - 9/10/9/10/10  - 48
Classy Chloe - 10/10/9/10/9  - 48
Stunning Julie - 9/9/9/10/10  - 47
Anna-Marie - 8/9/10/10/10  - 47
Khloe Sexy Girl - 9/8/10/9.5/10  - 46.5
Emily Crème Brulee - 9.5/10/9/10/8 – 46.5
Hot Teen Fuck - 9/9.5/10/9.5/8 - 46
Dee - 9/10/8/10/9 - 46
Maggie21 - 9/10/7/10/9 - 45
Brazilian Mel - 10/9/9.5/8/7 - 43.5
Adele4U - 9/9/7/10/8 - 43
Sweet & Kinky Nicole - 8/8/10/6.5/10 - 42.5
Vanessa$ - 9/9/8/9/7 - 42
Lola Bell - 9/9/6/9/9 - 42
Brooklyn Blue - 9/9/9/7/7 - 41
Girlfriend Dior - 8/7/7/9/8 - 39
SexyPorsha (on the subs bench)

All-time Hall of Fame

Pandora - 10/10/10/9/8 – 47
Sylvia - 8/10/10/9/10 - 47
Nicole Foxxx - 10/10/9/9/8 - 46
Chantel - 10/8/9/9/8 - 44
Jessica - 8/9/10/9/6 - 42

which struck me as rather meticulous. I had a vision of punters in his area keying vast arrays of figures into their iPad after each punt to determine scientifically each prossie's rating on some astronomically precise Geiger scale.

Not wanting to be rude, I thought 'a bit OCD' but hey, whatever works for people in that neck of the woods.

Always sad to see someone get obsessed about an individual prossie though if that was the case. Like mounting a campaign against the Metro newspaper after it spelt your name wrong. Some people need to get out more I guess.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I should imagine popular girls earn as much as they want each week.  I only work part time now and I am overweight and late 30s and I still earn the amount I want for each week so I am pretty sure the very popular girls are earning the exact amount they want every week, they may want earn £500 or £3K each week.  a popular girl can earn exactly what she wants depending on the hours she works.  Obviously she cant charge £150 an hour then work 2 hours and earn £3K but if she puts in the hours she can achieve that fairly easily especially in London

fredpunter

I should imagine popular girls earn as much as they want each week.  I only work part time now and I am overweight and late 30s and I still earn the amount I want for each week so I am pretty sure the very popular girls are earning the exact amount they want every week, they may want earn £500 or £3K each week.  a popular girl can earn exactly what she wants depending on the hours she works.  Obviously she cant charge £150 an hour then work 2 hours and earn £3K but if she puts in the hours she can achieve that fairly easily especially in London

First sensible post on this thread. I don't know for certain what they earn but as the topic of this thread is "popular girls" its foolish to assume they aren't earning shed loads unless they can't be arsed.

In the past 12 months I have encountered a lass who for some reason felt she needed to justify she had decided to take another holiday by telling me she had earned 3 grand in the last 7 days without really exerting herself (she didn't need to justify it, I think she mis-heard what i said but that by the by). Another lass who had one wall of her bedroom completely covered in shelving, on which was perched more pairs of shoes than I have owned in my more than 50 years on this planet, and some looked like they cost more than all the shoes I have ever owned as well. When I commented on them she dismissed them with a wave of her hand and told me she kept most of her shoes somewhere else. A third girl i met already owned 2 houses and was in the process of buying a third. If you encounter a "popular girl" who tells you she has no money its either because she spends a lot, she's lazy or just possibly she's lying to you to try and extract some more of yours.

Offline Sedlmayer

Well thanks for filling me in. Can't say I read reviews that are individually long enough to be divided into lengthy chapters. I just noticed this:

which struck me as rather meticulous. I had a vision of punters in his area keying vast arrays of figures into their iPad after each punt to determine scientifically each prossie's rating on some astronomically precise Geiger scale.

Not wanting to be rude, I thought 'a bit OCD' but hey, whatever works for people in that neck of the woods.

Always sad to see someone get obsessed about an individual prossie though if that was the case. Like mounting a campaign against the Metro newspaper after it spelt your name wrong. Some people need to get out more I guess.

A big plus one to all of that mate  :thumbsup: You're spot on.

Offline Thepacifist

I'm sure someone would get turned on by doing Lily doggy style whilst she played GTA V on her games console !

I know I would  :cool:

west8

It is one of the most pointless threads on this forum. You're quite correct

Wank8 started it with the intention, after a bit of building up the suspense and drama, of revealing how much he knows about a particular girl's affairs, having become very probably a bit too familiar with her, shall we say. Also it may have given him a bit of leverage over her.....

Unfortunately - a) nobody gave a fuck and said so, and b) a couple of us pulled a spoiler, thus pricking his (pathetic) balloon by predicting what he was about to do, which was very obvious anyway.

So, once we'd pissed in his chips for him, he began to backtrack, as he always does, and started saying he was only talking about girls who work in London Zone One hotels, and the reason they don't have any money is the "astronomical" outgoings in that area.
Later on, it turned out that these "outgoings" are in fact  Class A's and the cost of going to ultra-pretentious, rip-off West End nightclubs, which us proles have never even heard of. And, of course his usual round of stupid "if only you knew...." bollocks, as if he knows a great deal more than he's letting on........

It was only ever a vehicle for Masturb8 to show us how much he knows about a given prostitute's affairs and when that failed to set the heather on fire, it degenerated into a squabble about whether prostitutes pay tax...........

Let's examine the theory and see if it holds water.

1. Why would ANY WG share ANY of her financial information with ANY third party, other than her accountant? Let alone a client whom she met just weeks before.
2. If you wish to assert that I somehow obtained 'her' financial information, then perhaps you would share how with the forum? You clearly seem to know - or imply as much.

It would appear to me, prima facie, that you, young Sedlmayer, are one sick puppy.

Not only do you believe a punter would want the financial details of a WG (as you quite clearly do), but you have predictably overlooked one thing:

Do you think for a moment that NIK or Adam would permit the private/personal details of ANY WG or punter to be posted on this forum?

If you do, then go back to the rulebook sunshine and stop making an ass of yourself so publicly - and predictably.

Offline Marmalade

west8: I don't know you and only have seen what is on this thread regarding yourself and a brief look at your reviews.

I don't want to hash over any disagreements between you and those that are more familiar with you posts. Rather than returning tit for tat, could you tell me, for my own interest,
       a) if you have a workable point to make behind your complex rating system on your reviews
       b) if you have a point to make in asking the original question of this thread

I am asking this out of interest and not wanting to judge you. The complex rating system seems to me a personal idiosyncrasy that you enjoy when pondering your own punts, rather than something with a solid enough basis to assist other punters; that prossies cover a wide scale of incomes from down-and-out to highest luxury is commonplace knowledge, surely.

But maybe I have missed something interesting, in which case, tell us.

Offline Bigus Dickus

His scoring system is bollocks and he makes it up as he goes along. Said Sexy Nicole was better looking than a recent girl he punted with but awarded Nicole 6.5 and the other girl a 10!

:unknown:

Generally he just posts attention seeking smegma!

I don't think his punts are fake and he has seen one or two prossies that caused me to add them to my HL. His reviews are, however, indulging his ego more than mentioning the services provided.

When some of the shite he spouts gets robustly challenged, he scuttles away and pops back on a thread when he thinks he's dodged the bullet.

I think he might make a contribution If he decides to stop exploring his own anus with his face!

Standby for his worldy response!

:hi:

Offline Marmalade

Getting back to a lighter note, here are one or two fun stories about exceptional prossies:

External Link/Members Only

"She knows the difference between a Citation Mustang and a Dassault Falcon"

As opposed to bottom end AW prossies that do outcalls when it's too dangerous to work the street and too expensive to have a roof over their heads. Even on AW there is no "average." What would you do? Calculate every penny that thousands of prossies earned and divide it by the number of prossies, suitably weighted to achieve statistical significance??

Even prostitutes don't know. They might have an idea of what they earn and the one or two prossies they know earn but that's not an average or even a guide. Mostly they haven't got a clue about much and are lazy as well or wouldn't even care long enough to hold a sustained discussion. The few that are hard working, intelligent and not downright ugly make either a decent living until they hope to retire (like footballers, mostly early) or enough to pursue a life of leisure. Many just use it to top up their benefits.

One External Link/Members Only came up with a figure of £87,000 per year. Even if that is a true average, which probably it isn't, an average means fuck all in relation to the prossies you screw or even to them.

It really comes down to what is the point anyone has in mind in wanting to know. Usually there isn't one.  :rolleyes:
Hidden Image/Members Only

Right now I am doubting my sanity in spending so long trying to make a sensible comment with relevant links so I hope west or someone else can explain this thread.

Quesadilla

His scoring system is bollocks and he makes it up as he goes along.

Generally he just posts attention seeking smegma!

When some of the shite he spouts gets robustly challenged, he scuttles away and pops back on a thread when he thinks he's dodged the bullet.

I think he might make a contribution If he decides to stop exploring his own anus with his face!

Agree with all but the last. Thought he might have something to contribute til Porsha-gate. Has his own agenda which is nothing to do with contributing to fellow punters.

He is a slimy scum bag plain and simple.

Offline Bigus Dickus

Agree with all but the last. Thought he might have something to contribute til Porsha-gate. Has his own agenda which is nothing to do with contributing to fellow punters.

He is a slimy scum bag plain and simple.

The whole Porsha thing as obviously an act of revenge. I get the impression that he formed a relationship with her and because she pegged out on him and ruined his plans, he set about slagging her off on here. He avoided my question on whether or not he paid her for his night at the hotel. I get the impression he didn't. As such I wouldn't consider that a review was appropriate as he was not seeing her as a prossie, despite her being one.

He also speaks fluent weasel! Especially when he wants to avoid issues or he is shown to be lying.

I wonder why he's wanker of the year!  :rolleyes:

west8

His scoring system is bollocks and he makes it up as he goes along. Said Sexy Nicole was better looking than a recent girl he punted with but awarded Nicole 6.5 and the other girl a 10!

That big dick is clearly bigger than your brain, minitus cerebrum. Nicole was scored a 10:

PALS - Personality, Attitude, Looks, Service.

Sweet & Kinky Nicole - 8/8/10/6.5/10 - 42.5

Always welcome intelligent, pertinent questions Marmalade. Will respond when I'm at a proper keyboard shortly.

Offline Bigus Dickus

That big dick is clearly bigger than your brain, minitus cerebrum. Nicole was scored a 10:

Always welcome intelligent, pertinent questions Marmalade. Will respond when I'm at a proper keyboard shortly.

So why have you got 5 sets of figures then! What's the extra one for and how are we meant to guess which 4 = PALS?  :dash: Shouldn't it be PALSV? If in fact that last one is for value!

You fuckwit!  :rolleyes:

« Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 01:07:59 pm by Bigus Dickus »

Cornish sub

Ok, I'm missing something here. If the PALS acronym refers to the 4 separate areas to be scored - Personality, Attitude, Looks, Service - how come there're 5 scores used to make up the total score?
« Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 01:09:49 pm by Cornish sub »

west8

Jesus, seriously? It's written in every fucking review in capitals:

PALS Rating Scale (0-40) + Value (0-10)

Five fields - five ratings - each scored from 0-10, thereby comprising a score out of 50.

Offline johnjenkins

Hard to answer this one....
But youd think that it must be paid well else it wouldnt be worth doing for the majority of WGs and the the independant ones they arent being forced to do it either, probably just an easy way to make a quick buck in there younger years then get a fake referance to get a decent job when theyre older....

west8

west8: I don't know you and only have seen what is on this thread regarding yourself and a brief look at your reviews.

I don't want to hash over any disagreements between you and those that are more familiar with you posts. Rather than returning tit for tat, could you tell me, for my own interest,
       a) if you have a workable point to make behind your complex rating system on your reviews
       b) if you have a point to make in asking the original question of this thread

I am asking this out of interest and not wanting to judge you. The complex rating system seems to me a personal idiosyncrasy that you enjoy when pondering your own punts, rather than something with a solid enough basis to assist other punters; that prossies cover a wide scale of incomes from down-and-out to highest luxury is commonplace knowledge, surely.

But maybe I have missed something interesting, in which case, tell us.

My first reviews for the forum were somewhat fluffy but truthfully written - primarily as I was shocked to discover that Adultwork had better girls than the usual agency offerings. Before Adultwork, I considered 150 for a Thai punt to be a bargain as most agency girls I booked were charging from 250-600. So, AW means I can see a girl every day for less than the cost of 2/3 girls prior to joining Adultwork. After all, who the fuck wants to be paying any agency if you can pay the girl instead.

Anyway, a few of the comments which followed said reviews suggested that I should attempt to introduce some sort of schema or rating system for my punts. I thought it was a good idea and wrote so at the time. After all, what's the point in writing '9/10'. That's ambiguous. It could mean service was amazing, but looks less so, etc.

I thought breaking down the scoring into five categories would enable the readers to decide what is more important for them: Personality, Attitude, Looks, Service or Value. Hence PALS + V.

Some punters clearly don't care about the money side of things, so the value field is of less importance than the looks or service field. Similarly, reading some reviews on here, it's apparent that some guys prefer an 80 value punt with an average girl who provides a top service to an 80 punt with a Romanian stunner who provides no service.

Now, as to the original point of this thread. I'm actually genuinely surprised, given the time and date I created this thread, that no-one figured it out.

A certain touring WG who is a forum favorite told me something I found hard to believe: that after paying for her travel, food, toiletries and hotel, she often failed to break even.

That was the revelation. Perhaps she was exaggerating, perhaps not. Either way, I did ask her why she even bothered. She didn't have an answer for that ...

Offline Horizontal pleasures

and indeed a strange stranger who may or may not be a punter as he never shared a review.

fredpunter

A certain touring WG who is a forum favorite told me something I found hard to believe: that after paying for her travel, food, toiletries and hotel, she often failed to break even.

That was the revelation. Perhaps she was exaggerating, perhaps not. Either way, I did ask her why she even bothered. She didn't have an answer for that ...

the subject of this thread is 'popular adultwork' girls. By popular you presumably mean girls who aren't hanging around in the hope the phone may ring? If the phone isn't ringing then they aren't popular so are not up for discussion in this thread.

So if they are not breaking even it can only be because they are failing to keep sensible control on their expenses, or they are not seeing as many punters as they need to - i.e. they are turning too many away, or they are not charging enough (wash my mouth out) or they are telling you porkies.   

Offline Bigus Dickus

I award West8 10/10/10/10 on my ANAL scoring system

Annoyingly cuntish behaviour
Notorious tales
Attention Seeking
Lying ability

He also scored equally well on my CUNT scale 10/10/10/10

Conceitness
Underhand activities
Nauseating drivel
Twat factor

That's a 100% anal cunt score!

:thumbsup:

:sarcastic:

west8

the subject of this thread is 'popular adultwork' girls. By popular you presumably mean girls who aren't hanging around in the hope the phone may ring? If the phone isn't ringing then they aren't popular so are not up for discussion in this thread.

So if they are not breaking even it can only be because they are failing to keep sensible control on their expenses, or they are not seeing as many punters as they need to - i.e. they are turning too many away, or they are not charging enough (wash my mouth out) or they are telling you porkies.

I should perhaps have written 'super' or 'ridiculously' popular. That would have been more accurate.

You know the girl I'm talking about very well fred. Next time you see her, ask her if it's true.  ;)

Offline Bigus Dickus

Now, as to the original point of this thread. I'm actually genuinely surprised, given the time and date I created this thread, that no-one figured it out.

Typical lying behaviour using distraction and then trying to row yourself out of the shit. We're all to stupid to see your original point. You are as predictable as a fucking Scooby Doo cartoon!

:wackogirl:

fredpunter

I should perhaps have written 'super' or 'ridiculously' popular. That would have been more accurate.

You know the girl I'm talking about very well fred. Next time you see her, ask her if it's true.  ;)

I'm not sure how adding super or ridiculously to further define popular would significantly change the meaning or sentiments of the thread title.

Nor do I claim to know any wg very well, but I stand by what I said.

west8

I'm not sure how adding super or ridiculously to further define popular would significantly change the meaning or sentiments of the thread title.

Nor do I claim to know any wg very well, but I stand by what I said.

Let's just say you met the girl in question during the past fortnight - as did half the forum. No names to be mentioned, but could it really be true that any successful AW girl occasionally has difficulties breaking even?

I'm sceptical.

Quesadilla

Typical lying behaviour using distraction and then trying to row yourself out of the shit. We're all to stupid to see your original point. You are as predictable as a fucking Scooby Doo cartoon!

:wackogirl:
He would have gotten away with it too - if it hadn't been for those pesky kids!  :wacko:

fredpunter

Let's just say you met the girl in question during the past fortnight - as did half the forum. No names to be mentioned, but could it really be true that any successful AW girl occasionally has difficulties breaking even?

I'm sceptical.

The only girl I have met in the past fortnight is michelle. To suggest that I know her well is complete and utter nonsense, I've only met her once. Also you referred to a "touring girl" .... as far as I know Michelle isn't really a touring girl and has only recently started working from hotels in London as a stop gap measure, but i don't know her well enough to be certain of that.

And if she has struggled for punters recently I think we all can guess why that may be.

west8

The only girl I have met in the past fortnight is michelle. To suggest that I know her well is complete and utter nonsense, I've only met her once. Also you referred to a "touring girl" .... as far as I know Michelle isn't really a touring girl and has only recently started working from hotels in London as a stop gap measure, but i don't know her well enough to be certain of that.

And if she has struggled for punters recently I think we all can guess why that may be.

Good job with being discrete. I think this thread is now done.

Sigh.

fredpunter

Good job with being discrete. I think this thread is now done.

Sigh.

Is there no end to the Bollox you spout?

west8

Is there no end to the Bollox you spout?

Why on earth did you feel the need to name the girl in question? It serves no purpose whatsoever.

The discussion was had before my review (and hence the 'outrage') on here, so to suggest I had any bearing on the topic of this thread is nonsense.

fredpunter

Why on earth did you feel the need to name the girl in question? It serves no purpose whatsoever.

The discussion was had before my review (and hence the 'outrage') on here, so to suggest I had any bearing on the topic of this thread is nonsense.

You never know when to stop so this will be my last response to you on this thread. Anyone who could be arsed to could almost certainly work out who you were talking about from you saying I had seen her in the last fortnight. Your history on this forum suggests you are the very last person to criticise anyone else for lack of discretion. If discretion was so important to you why did you make it clear to anyone who gave a toss who it was you were referring to? In fact until you accused me of being indiscreet I assumed you were simply mistaken and that it wasn't Michelle you were talking about and that you had just got your facts wrong. I assumed you were actually referring to someone else! How can you imagine that i kniw her well?

And as regards you having had no effect on her earning power! Get real! This is clearly all a game to you as you are a spoiled, bored, feckless man-child who has little or no grasp of the real world. it may keep you amused cos you've git fuck all else to do but your nonsense can have an impact on other peoples livelihoods.

Good day to you.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 02:45:59 pm by fredpunter »

James999

Either

A you're lying (Again) or
B she realised you're a fucking mug and spun you a line and you're so dumb you took it

fredpunter

Ps (that means this is still part of my previous post rather than a new one I promised not to make) I understood last week, after the initial rash of cancellations, Michelle ended up busier than ever, so if she's not making a profit then she needs to look at what she is doing wrong, but I am inclined to believe that she almost certainly is making a good living. Discretion prevents me saying why I believe this. Well discretion and the fact that I don't really know for sure cos I don't know her very well.

Offline finn5555

Jesus will you never learn west8 is a lying fantasist (in simple terms a cunt) why feed the troll  :dash:

Offline Sedlmayer

Let's examine the theory and see if it holds water.

1. Why would ANY WG share ANY of her financial information with ANY third party, other than her accountant? Let alone a client whom she met just weeks before.
2. If you wish to assert that I somehow obtained 'her' financial information, then perhaps you would share how with the forum? You clearly seem to know - or imply as much.

It would appear to me, prima facie, that you, young Sedlmayer, are one sick puppy.

Not only do you believe a punter would want the financial details of a WG (as you quite clearly do), but you have predictably overlooked one thing:

Do you think for a moment that NIK or Adam would permit the private/personal details of ANY WG or punter to be posted on this forum?

If you do, then go back to the rulebook sunshine and stop making an ass of yourself so publicly - and predictably.

All the above is more or less irrelevant, amounting to typical backtracking, squirming and slithering.

You said, in the post that opened this thread -
"some of the better know AW girls are living in penury."
That is, you claimed to know that more than one of the well-known girls here are in dire poverty. You said it, not me.

Offline Matium

If we all put West8 on ignore, will he go away?

Or is that too much to hope for?

Offline Marmalade

West wrote:
"A certain touring WG who is a forum favorite told me something I found hard to believe: that after paying for her travel, food, toiletries and hotel, she often failed to break even."

And so you argued from the specific to the general, which I'm afraid is fallacious. You cannot generalise like that. All it proved was that at least one WG wasn't making a lot of money at that time.

I know some very well off WGs that don't always make ends meet on tours but do it partly for the enjoyment of travel and if they make good money that's a nice bonus (these girls are financially secure enough to do so). Also ones that do it for fun, have zero business sense, get a two hour booking and blow the lot the same night and find they only have the bus fare for an outcall in one direction. The amount of variations is truly staggering and I think that is one of the reasons why punters with perhaps rather broader experience have ridiculed you (but these things quickly snowball, for instance...) :

Your rating system is a nice try but looks like a beginner's stab to squeeze more out of artificially engineered number-crunching that can be supported by reality:
P - Personality
A - Attitude
L - Looks
S - Service

Looks and Service are simple observable categories.
Looks should, I think, also include a mention of whether the photos in the advert or other sources of expectation were accurate, but unless you happen to be blind as well as sex-goggled most people will agree that a film star is better looking than a fat middle-aged woman with acne and a hairy chin. But, as with all the categories, a rating only has meaning if it is compared to something. Prostitutes do not, believe me, look like film stars. So the easiest comparison-set is "other prostitutes. Now if the "other prostitutes" in your admittedly very small sample (out of tens of thousands) are all in the 8 to 10 range, then there is little point in having a ratings with more than three options.
      You could perhaps instead have "Good / neutral / poor." Another advantage of this IMHO would be it also avoids giving the false impression that such things can be judged with such a high degree of accuracy as to distinguish by a tenth of a degree. (I admit that there is also a common parlance between long-time international punters that uses a rough "out of ten" but not in a way to suggest that it is that accurate or any more than a personal rough estimation. Your reviews are really not in that vein.) Good/neutral/poor might be an easier option, as long as you spread them about a bit (if they are all going to be more or less equal then not much point in mentioning it though is there?)
Service is really about services received, whether services advertised were offered or refused, and whether the services received were performed "well". Again, if someone thinks every prostitute he has seen has given a good blowjob (out of good/neutral/poor) one has to ask, compared to what? His wife? Shaggy the sheepdog?

Personality and Attitude are only really meaningful if battened down a bit. A prostitute's personality is actually either no business of punters; or else, if you happen to discover it outside of her working performance, not really relevant as it relates to her as Janet Thomson or whoever, not as "Selina Seductress the AW Shag" or "Selina Slag the High-Class Coutesan", who performs a service with whatever personality she can conjure up for the job. Easier to merge them into one and base a rating, (good, poor or neutral), on observable factors. Was she pleasant, polite, threw herself into the work? was she avoiding interacting much just doing it as if on a production line? was she downright rude, shortchanging on time, uncooperative over simple things, using her mobile phone during the time you had paid for? These are all useful to know.

Venue & Comms is often mentioned, as a smelly bed with noisy people in the next room and a shitty or unsafe area that is hard to get to ruins a punt for some people. Comms just looks at how much time she wasted (or didn't) in setting up the appointment.

UKP only has three categories for reviews. There's not much need for additional ratings although I personally think a note on the above lines is useful, especially confined to observable things. If I met another punter after a punt and we shared a pint, his experience might be worth a quick word: it only relates to one of many he has had and many I have had. So I'd probably expect him to say something like "Yeah, it was pretty good" or "It was ok, emptied my balls" or "Nah, it was a bit rubbish, best avoided." That for me would be three meaningful categories. If I asked him for more info (ie red the review beyond positive/neutral/negative) I'd probably want to know the sort of things mentioned above, just enough to bear in mind should I happen to think of seeing her in preference to many others. I won't take his opinion as gospel, just his opinion, but nice to know.

Vast detail about what you did with your knob might be entertaining for a few minutes in a crowd after a few beers. But I do know what a blow job is, thanks, without having it explained!

Good luck. You have set yourself a bit of a hill to climb. Maybe considering throttling back a bit.

Offline smiths

West wrote:
"A certain touring WG who is a forum favorite told me something I found hard to believe: that after paying for her travel, food, toiletries and hotel, she often failed to break even."

And so you argued from the specific to the general, which I'm afraid is fallacious. You cannot generalise like that. All it proved was that at least one WG wasn't making a lot of money at that time.

I know some very well off WGs that don't always make ends meet on tours but do it partly for the enjoyment of travel and if they make good money that's a nice bonus (these girls are financially secure enough to do so). Also ones that do it for fun, have zero business sense, get a two hour booking and blow the lot the same night and find they only have the bus fare for an outcall in one direction. The amount of variations is truly staggering and I think that is one of the reasons why punters with perhaps rather broader experience have ridiculed you (but these things quickly snowball, for instance...) :

Your rating system is a nice try but looks like a beginner's stab to squeeze more out of artificially engineered number-crunching that can be supported by reality:
Looks and Service are simple observable categories.
Looks should, I think, also include a mention of whether the photos in the advert or other sources of expectation were accurate, but unless you happen to be blind as well as sex-goggled most people will agree that a film star is better looking than a fat middle-aged woman with acne and a hairy chin. But, as with all the categories, a rating only has meaning if it is compared to something. Prostitutes do not, believe me, look like film stars. So the easiest comparison-set is "other prostitutes. Now if the "other prostitutes" in your admittedly very small sample (out of tens of thousands) are all in the 8 to 10 range, then there is little point in having a ratings with more than three options.
      You could perhaps instead have "Good / neutral / poor." Another advantage of this IMHO would be it also avoids giving the false impression that such things can be judged with such a high degree of accuracy as to distinguish by a tenth of a degree. (I admit that there is also a common parlance between long-time international punters that uses a rough "out of ten" but not in a way to suggest that it is that accurate or any more than a personal rough estimation. Your reviews are really not in that vein.) Good/neutral/poor might be an easier option, as long as you spread them about a bit (if they are all going to be more or less equal then not much point in mentioning it though is there?)
Service is really about services received, whether services advertised were offered or refused, and whether the services received were performed "well". Again, if someone thinks every prostitute he has seen has given a good blowjob (out of good/neutral/poor) one has to ask, compared to what? His wife? Shaggy the sheepdog?

Personality and Attitude are only really meaningful if battened down a bit. A prostitute's personality is actually either no business of punters; or else, if you happen to discover it outside of her working performance, not really relevant as it relates to her as Janet Thomson or whoever, not as "Selina Seductress the AW Shag" or "Selina Slag the High-Class Coutesan", who performs a service with whatever personality she can conjure up for the job. Easier to merge them into one and base a rating, (good, poor or neutral), on observable factors. Was she pleasant, polite, threw herself into the work? was she avoiding interacting much just doing it as if on a production line? was she downright rude, shortchanging on time, uncooperative over simple things, using her mobile phone during the time you had paid for? These are all useful to know.

Venue & Comms is often mentioned, as a smelly bed with noisy people in the next room and a shitty or unsafe area that is hard to get to ruins a punt for some people. Comms just looks at how much time she wasted (or didn't) in setting up the appointment.

UKP only has three categories for reviews. There's not much need for additional ratings although I personally think a note on the above lines is useful, especially confined to observable things. If I met another punter after a punt and we shared a pint, his experience might be worth a quick word: it only relates to one of many he has had and many I have had. So I'd probably expect him to say something like "Yeah, it was pretty good" or "It was ok, emptied my balls" or "Nah, it was a bit rubbish, best avoided." That for me would be three meaningful categories. If I asked him for more info (ie red the review beyond positive/neutral/negative) I'd probably want to know the sort of things mentioned above, just enough to bear in mind should I happen to think of seeing her in preference to many others. I won't take his opinion as gospel, just his opinion, but nice to know.

Vast detail about what you did with your knob might be entertaining for a few minutes in a crowd after a few beers. But I do know what a blow job is, thanks, without having it explained!

Good luck. You have set yourself a bit of a hill to climb. Maybe considering throttling back a bit.

It didnt and hasnt proved anything though in reality, the WG MIGHT of lied of course if it occured in the first place, once again hearsay thats totally unprovable. As such i dismiss it as in anyway proof of anything. ;)

Offline Marmalade

It didnt and hasnt proved anything though in reality, the WG MIGHT of lied of course if it occured in the first place, once again hearsay thats totally unprovable. As such i dismiss it as in anyway proof of anything. ;)
Not sure which bit of my epitaph you were replying to Smiths? I take it your comment is something about west, whose story I am happily ignorant about. I gather the shit detector meters have been flashing red about Mr West for a while. Nevertheless I thought I'd try to post something in good faith not so much for him (he will probably ignore it) but for anyone tempted to go down a similarly rather anal retentive path.

Offline smiths

Not sure which bit of my epitaph you were replying to Smiths? I take it your comment is something about west, whose story I am happily ignorant about. I gather the shit detector meters have been flashing red about Mr West for a while. Nevertheless I thought I'd try to post something in good faith not so much for him (he will probably ignore it) but for anyone tempted to go down a similarly rather anal retentive path.

A WG purportedly told him something, thats hearsay not proof is my point Marm, both him and/or her could be lying for all i would know. If he told me it was daytime i would need to check sums up the level of trust i have in that poster. ;)

At the very least he laid into a punter who had given him good info by PM which is why i called him a snake. He labelled James a multi-nicker with no proof to prove he was and labelled Andrei who i know as a pimp, not true and proof not given. :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 08:16:27 pm by smiths »

Offline socks

OP I'm trying to work out why, if it was obvious who the girl was to members who could be bothered to investigate, you didn't just say Michelle Independent reckons she doesn't break even? The options seems to be

-it wasn't obvious to you at the time that her identity would be worked out
-you hoped no one would identify her but you were itching to make the point about whore income
-you wanted to get her talked about but didn't want to be seen to be the one raising it
-you suspected everyone would join in the game of guess the prossie and that would be fun

Any of them close?

Cornish sub

Jesus, seriously? It's written in every fucking review in capitals:

Five fields - five ratings - each scored from 0-10, thereby comprising a score out of 50.
Well given that I and, no doubt, a lot of others on here are usually bored shitless after the first chapter of your novels and give up reading any further, it's hardly surprising your  fucking ridiculous scoring system needed explaining, you  obnoxious little cunt.