Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How much does a popular Adultwork girl earn? - you'd be surprised  (Read 31363 times)

Offline Sedlmayer

Well it never ceases to amaze me, the constant debating of earnings, whether they fiddle tax or benefits, what they spend money on. Have fixed up a punt today with a stunning teen 44 years younger than me. None of those questions will be uppermost on my mind on the day. Those that can do. Those that can't or don't seem to endlessly discuss. And yes will review shortly after.

Top man.  :thumbsup:

west8

Didn't he get a temporary ban for a paedo remark aimed at JRC before Xmas? Now he's made another one.......

Re-read the wanker of the week thread. Specifically the parts where a certain person was nominated for his comments in which he tried to justify that a 14 year old was 'old enough'.

Sick, but that was his opinion ... not mine.

Nasty! People have been banned for this. You also made a veiled threat about me recently too.

Minimus cerebrum: No, I didn't.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 03:42:58 pm by west8 »

Offline PumpAction

Re-read the wanker of the week thread. Specifically the parts where a certain person was nominated for his comments in which he tried to justify that a 14 year old was 'old enough'.

Sick, but that was his opinion ...

It was 12 years old. 14 is milf for him.
Completely irrelevant though and cheap and gratuitous.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 03:51:57 pm by PumpAction »

Offline hendrix

Well it never ceases to amaze me, the constant debating of earnings, whether they fiddle tax or benefits, what they spend money on. Have fixed up a punt today with a stunning teen 44 years younger than me. None of those questions will be uppermost on my mind on the day. Those that can do. Those that can't or don't seem to endlessly discuss. And yes will review shortly after.

Correct  :thumbsup:

And if they did pay the correct amount of tax and then put prices up to maintain profits as any sensible business would do, the whiners would complain about the price rise!  :sarcastic:

Who gives a fuck about all that when you're balls deep in a top girl?.. Maybe that's the problem.. Too much bitterness and envy and not enough punting.

Quesadilla

Big difference between a philosophical debate about the age of consent and actually having underage sex something I categorically said I would never do.   

Suggest you get your facts straight Snake8 - firstly this didn't happen in the WOTW thread, and I was not nominated for WOTW during that discussion.  Somebody else was nominated in another thread I defended them in WOTW playing devil's advocate as I often do. 

You really ought to think before making baseless accusations fucktard. 

Quesadilla

It was 12 years old. 14 is milf for him.
Completely irrelevant though and cheap and gratuitous.
Same goes for you fucktard no.2 - making baseless accusations is not big or clever.

west8

Big difference between a philosophical debate about the age of consent and actually having underage sex something I categorically said I would never do.   

Suggest you get your facts straight Snake8 - firstly this didn't happen in the WOTW thread, and I was not nominated for WOTW during that discussion.  Somebody else was nominated in another thread I defended them in WOTW playing devil's advocate as I often do. 

You really ought to think before making baseless accusations fucktard.

Here are the facts. This is what you wrote:

Quote from: Quesadilla
I am also not trying to suggest that every real pervert / paedeo should get away with it by saying "he / she was asking for it".  I'm just telling you that sometimes at least, when an adult who has an affair with someone underage says "but he/she seduced me!" it actually can be true and I can say that from my personal experience.

Quesadilla

Quote from: Quesadilla
I am also not trying to suggest that every real pervert / paedeo should get away with it by saying "he / she was asking for it".  I'm just telling you that sometimes at least, when an adult who has an affair with someone underage says "but he/she seduced me!" it actually can be true and I can say that from my personal experience.

Not going back down this track again as it obviously evokes strong knee-jerk reactions in those that have kids (but perhaps can't remember being kids). 

The above is somewhat taken out of context - as I made plain, based on my own personal experience at 12 years old I was sexually mature for my age and would have been extremely grateful for an older woman to take my virginity.  I also stated that I fully understood that if a woman had done that they would have been breaking the law. 

To reiterate - the age of consent is entirely arbitrary - it varies from country to country and through history.  In this country it's been perfectly acceptable in the not-too-distant past to marry girls as young as 9! 10-12 years of age was common up to 1875 when it was raised to 13 and then raised again in 1885 to the current age of 16. 

The law is the law and I abide by it but the great thing about a democracy is that laws can be discussed and reviewed and citizens can have an opinion on them as I do.

Discussing a law in both a historical context and arguing against it from personal experience does not make me a lawbreaker. 

Making baseless accusations drawn from a philosophical discussion makes you a twat.  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 04:33:23 pm by Quesadilla »

Offline Boundless

Given that most of them would struggle to hold down a minimum wage job in Tesco due to flakiness, unreliability etc, it's not such a bad income.

I know that's the generally accepted view of prossies, but I have to say in my experience it's mostly true!

Quesadilla

Oh, and let's be clear for all reading this - the ONLY reason you're now resorting to pathetic ad hominem attacks is that you have been soundly embarrassed in this thread yet again, with your pathetic OP, complete failure to justify anything you've asserted and frequent lying and u-turning to try and get you out of the hole you seem determined to keep digging.  :sarcastic:

Dig away mate your chickens are coming home to roost.  :sarcastic:

Offline Sedlmayer

Irrelevant to what I was saying. YOU, snake8, got a temporary ban for insinuating that JRC liked to punt under-age girls.
Now you're back making paedo slurs against members again. You've learned nothing.

Your comments on this thread have been inconsistent with your original post about popular prostitutes living in "penury".
You've squirmed and slithered, as you always do - now you're trying to say that your comments only refer to girls working zone 1 hotels and the reason they have no money is that they blow it all in what I presume are rip-off West End nightclubs (you quote names that us proles have never heard of because we're too busy earning money and shagging prostitutes).

The truth is obvious to the genuine guys on here.
Your original post was very clearly intended to lead to a revelation about a certain prostitute of your (probably over-familiar) acquaintance), which you wished to tease us with a little bit before you dropped your "bombshell".
A couple of us  issued a spoiler, predicting what you were going to do - since then your comments have been an incoherent series of irrelevant baseless assertions and ad hominem attacks. Your big idea now is to ostentatiously put people that disagree with your nonsense on your ignore list. Posting a screen shot of that list was described by someone other than myself as the most childish post they'd ever seen.......

The sooner WOTW is open again, the better. Snake8, Uberwanker, WOTY, wanker extraordinaire.
A wankers' wanker.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 05:28:12 pm by Sedlmayer »

Offline Bigus Dickus

What did you mean here then?

Thank you for not denying my accusation. We both know which girls you have been interrogating recently.

I just wonder why.

Always remember this: money can never buy loyalty .. but it can and does buy a FUCKLOAD of disloyalty.

Oh btw why would anyone spent their punting time interrogating anyone about you?  :rolleyes:

You really are so far up your own arse you should consider a career as an endoscope!  :sarcastic:

Offline claretandblue

Turnover not profit:

Hidden Image/Members Only

nice summary,so as has been said before a central london like platinum cindy for instance is probably clearing around 150k i reckon.
of course what is not being factored in here is that there are some punters with more money than sense who will be either giving their girls either large tips on top or other gifts

Offline socks

Fairy snuff! Possibly a bit late in the day and I'm jet-lagged having flown back from Munich... :lol:
  :hi:
furry muff  :cool:

Offline threechilliman

Turnover not profit:

I'd be surprised if any wg did 8 1 hour appt's a day. Not realistic in reality.

tcm

Offline superchamp

Turnover not profit:

Apparently the average volume of cum in a single ejaculation is 2.75ml so at one extreme a WG has to mop up/bin/swallow about .75 litres of spunk per annum and at the other extreme just over 5.00 litres  :hi:

Offline Bigus Dickus

Apparently the average volume of cum in a single ejaculation is 2.75ml so at one extreme a WG has to mop up/bin/swallow about .75 litres of spunk per annum and at the other extreme just over 5.00 litres  :hi:

I am sure an artificial insemination clinic would pay a small fortune for 5 litres of prime baby glue!

Sounds like a way for the impoverished (as suggested by West8) prossie to increase her paltry earnings!

I can offer good financial advice ladies as well as impale you!   ;)

:lol:

unclesweetheart

My biggest outgoing last year was games consoles.  :blush:

What is it with WGs and gaming? Just asking. Not at all interested in it myself.

Sienna_Bronze

What is it with WGs and gaming? Just asking. Not at all interested in it myself.

I don't know? I'm not into it at all, I thought it was more of a mans thing?

Offline CupidStunt

How long is a shift in a back-to-back parlor, and touring sp's? You sure it's not realstic or just hoping?

Offline berksboy

8 in a day is easily done and dont forget there is only 50mins in a prossie hr .

Offline threechilliman

How long is a shift in a back-to-back parlor, and touring sp's? You sure it's not realstic or just hoping?

In a parlour maybe, as a lot will be half hour punts with a queue of guys waiting. But not for Indy's doing hour or longer punts. Think about the logistics of it....

tcm

Offline smiths

In a parlour maybe, as a lot will be half hour punts with a queue of guys waiting. But not for Indy's doing hour or longer punts. Think about the logistics of it....

tcm

Some WGs that advertise as Indies can be available for 14 hours or more in a day though so could fit in 8-10 punters if they are that popular. Personally i view it that ALL WGs work back-to-back bookings wise cashing in while they can, although i accept some dont work like this but i wouldnt know for definite which do and which dont.

In a Parlour both the WGs and pimp/s want to do back-to-back bookings of course so cram in as many punters as they can. The old knock on the door is the sign the WG needs to get you out as she has another punter. Plus in an amazing manipulation of time some parlour clocks steal time off punters, that time throughout the day can add up to squeezing another punter in. :hi:

Offline berksboy

"Think about the logistics of it...."  Yep 8 x 50 mins into a 10hr day is ................... not hard to do !

Offline nigel4498

tcm
One WG I saw told me that once she had 16 guys in 14 hours but couldn't work for 3 days after that. Needless to say she didn't do that again.

west8

One WG I saw told me that once she had 16 guys in 14 hours but couldn't work for 3 days after that. Needless to say she didn't do that again.

Guy #16 must have enjoyed his time with her.  :vomit:

richie

I wish I hadn't just wasted 40 minutes reading this thread...

Offline berksboy

So why read it for so long ? I pass on most threads as dont have the time to read them all.

Offline Thepacifist

My biggest outgoing last year was games consoles.  :blush:

I think that's cool. I have both PS4 and Xbox 1 now. I'm a huge gamer  :music:

Online Lilywhite

• Service Provider
I think that's cool. I have both PS4 and Xbox 1 now. I'm a huge gamer  :music:

Have the PS4 but more of a retro collector now, now some money needs to go towards hiding all the wires  :scare:

Cornish sub

Ok, I've read this thread and kept quiet up till now, but can no longer bite my lip. Loads of people on here are calling West8 a snake and I think they're all being totally unfair. Snakes are amazing and fascinating creatures, so to compare them to that utter cunt West8 is bang out of order. 

d00fer

Have the PS4 but more of a retro collector now, now some money needs to go towards hiding all the wires  :scare:

So going a bit OT (since the original topic was shit and pointless) what's the retro collection like? As an expired gamer whose heyday was the glory days of the NES, Master System, SNES and Megadrive (so many great games on all especially the last two) would love to know what you're going after.

charming_red

How do these girls cash their money in without raising suspicion? They must be doing this rountinely as its risky letting the cash pile up.Theres only so much material shit one can buy either for themselves or family. Eventually the money has to find its way into the bank.

Apologies if already mentioned  :hi:

Online Lilywhite

• Service Provider
How do these girls cash their money in without raising suspicion? They must be doing this rountinely as its risky letting the cash pile up.Theres only so much material shit one can buy either for themselves or family. Eventually the money has to find its way into the bank.

Why would money not go into the bank?

Offline Bigus Dickus

I can see why some girls won't put money into a bank and that's to avoid them being reported for money laundering. Like most legitimate businesses it's best to declare (the way most cash paid businesses do) your income. Not to do so restricts many options such as house purchases and may result in HMRC sniffing around.

charming_red

If you're regularly putting thousands of pounds of cash into the bank they may ask for proof of where it came from. Or at least they'll have some measure in place to watch the account.

west8

There is a reason that the vast majority of EE WGs yoyo between home and the UK: to squirrel away the readies.

Only an idiot would bank that kind of cash week in, week out at a UK bank. ANY transaction over £10K - deposit or withdrawal - is automatically reported anyway.

Even £5,000 regularly raises suspicions. Banks can pick and choose which legislation they feel like using to justify their suspicions:

Terrorism Act (2000);
The Anti-terrorism, Crime and Security Act (2001)
The Proceeds of Crime Act (2002)
The Serious Organised Crime and Police Act (2005)
The 2007 Money Laundering Regulations

Offline berksboy

Sad to say but for some it will be class A , and yes that can cost one hell of a lot just think about Whitney

Offline Bigus Dickus

There is a reason that the vast majority of EE WGs yoyo between home and the UK: to squirrel away the readies.

Only an idiot would bank that kind of cash week in, week out at a UK bank. ANY transaction over £10K - deposit or withdrawal - is automatically reported anyway.

Even £5,000 regularly raises suspicions. Banks can pick and choose which legislation they feel like using to justify their suspicions:

Terrorism Act (2000);
The Anti-terrorism, Crime and Security Act (2001)
The Proceeds of Crime Act (2002)
The Serious Organised Crime and Police Act (2005)
The 2007 Money Laundering Regulations

So you are saying anyone who banks £10K cash gets reported? Bollocks!

I would imagine anyone who drops large amounts of cash into a personal bank account would light up like an explosion! Not so with a cash based business account. Being a prossie is not illegal. They could operate above board if they run themselves like a business and get a decent accountant.

The banks wouldn't bother them if they did. As usual you spend too much time on Google and not enought time in real world.

Why did you start this thread? It's not really something punters need to concern themselves  with is it?

:crazy:
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 09:11:09 pm by Bigus Dickus »

west8

So you are saying anyone who banks £10K cash gets reported? Bollocks!

No, not bollocks. Fact - if you bothered to check. Hence the HVD regulations: External Link/Members Only

I would imagine anyone who drops large amounts of cash into a personal bank account would light up like an explosion! Not so with a cash based business account. Being a prossie is not illegal. They could operate above board if they run themselves like a business and get a decent accountant.

Oh dear. Do you really believe that the Polish, Romanian, Hungarian, Moldovan, Brazilian, etc WGs on Adultwork are registered with HMRC for tax purposes? Be fucking serious. You're not stupid, so why pretend to be?

Why on earth would a foreign WG: 1. Wish to pay taxes; 2. Wish to pay an accountant to advise on the payment of said taxes; 3. Wish to be 'on the system' at all.

It's not really something punters need to concern themselves  with is it?

So why concern yourself with replying then? !

Offline Bigus Dickus

No, not bollocks. Fact - if you bothered to check. Hence the HVD regulations: External Link/Members Only

Oh dear. Do you really believe that the Polish, Romanian, Hungarian, Moldovan, Brazilian, etc WGs on Adultwork are registered with HMRC for tax purposes? Be fucking serious. You're not stupid, so why pretend to be?

Why on earth would a foreign WG: 1. Wish to pay taxes; 2. Wish to pay an accountant to advise on the payment of said taxes; 3. Wish to be 'on the system' at all.

So why concern yourself with replying then? !

Why are you posting about HVD! I doubt even the best prossies aren't going to get 15,000 euros in a single transaction. Oh did you think we'd just accept your bollocks if you put a link to some unrelated HMRC nonsense!

Try reading stuff before you try to use it to prove a point!

:rolleyes:

You'll find that some prossies, even the nationalities you mentioned will pay some form of tax and declare earnings to (a) avoid getting done by HMRC and (b) to build up a financial profile to buy property and/or have a decent credit history
« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 05:14:50 am by Bigus Dickus »

Offline SamLP

An EE girl once told me she's registered as a self-employed cleaner. It was unprompted but she was complaining of a toothache and couldn't wait to go back to her country as dental care here is too expensive, but seemed to think she would have to pay thousands for healthcare if she ever fell ill or had to go to the hospital unless she was registered as working. Anyway I'm sure she declares some amount, the rest is probably sent by western union back home or taken with her when she jets off, either way I couldn't give a monkeys. For English girls or those who live here permanently I have no idea or interest in what they make and how they manage their money.

Offline GreyDave

Au pair, Cleaner, Cook, Carer are all jobs I have been told of by girls and yes west8 is right with a lot of them they go back with the stash of cash and take it home one girl I saw bought old mercedes cars and took them back and sold them as a way of making and transporting her earnings. In a civie sense I have been involved on the problems which us punters cause when the girl leaves a flat and returns home one letting agent told me "she was such a nice girl she showed me pics of the house she had had built and the shop she got for her mum" :rose:
The cash leaves the uk but is conidered part of the economy :D :D and now we uk tax payers have to pay to Europe  :scare:
As any party guys will no doubt say 16 in a day is no prob for some of them :crazy: been at one with steve2 where the girl did 30+ , soho girls can do 4-5 an hour 20 quid on a busy day. It is more difficult for the Uk based girls to get the income secure for house and car purchases but some guys are punters and advisers so plenty of help there if needed...  :cool:

Offline Jimmyredcab

I wish I hadn't just wasted 40 minutes reading this thread...

I just skipped through it, load of bollocks really, like saying how long is a piece of string.    :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Jimmyredcab

An EE girl once told me she's registered as a self-employed cleaner. It was unprompted but she was complaining of a toothache and couldn't wait to go back to her country as dental care here is too expensive, but seemed to think she would have to pay thousands for healthcare if she ever fell ill or had to go to the hospital unless she was registered as working. Anyway I'm sure she declares some.

Yes, as a cleaner she could declare 20 hours a week at £6-50 an hour, her tax bill would be zero.   :rolleyes:

GeeWiz

I doubt even a full time WG earns more than £500 a week, every single week.

I know a girl who does in excess of that in one day a week.  Her only expense is a cheap hotel and train ticket.  So that's the average salary IN CASH then six days of chilling.

Even the disgraced pro Paris B is coining it in [Source: Mumsnet] and she's no spring chicken either.

Vesper

As a young lady who works, I'll happily enlighten you.

On average I earn 2000£ a week, most of which is taxed.

I own a house, my mortgage is £1600 and other outgoings another £1000.

I chose this line of work after the recession in 2008, funded a masters and am currently opening a business.

So thank you gents, thank you for giving me many good experiences and allowing me to further myself.........albeit in an unusual way!

V x

Vesper

PS - I live in the 'shitty suburbs' - Richmond.

Offline Matium

As a young lady who works, I'll happily enlighten you.

On average I earn 2000£ a week, most of which is taxed.

I own a house, my mortgage is £1600 and other outgoings another £1000.

I chose this line of work after the recession in 2008, funded a masters and am currently opening a business.

So thank you gents, thank you for giving me many good experiences and allowing me to further myself.........albeit in an unusual way!

V x

You haven't made a good impression on UKP:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=4125.msg60982;topicseen#msg60982

You've got a negative review on here:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=13986.msg215133;topicseen#msg215133

£2,000 a week and negative reviews?

Something doesn't add up ..............
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 07:00:49 am by Matium »