Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kendra of Golders Green  (Read 1554 times)

3 review(s) for Kendra Love. (1 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Sedlmayer

External Link/Members Only

Kendra works in a brothel 10 minutes walk from Golders Green tube. The "management" there have a peculiar, and annoying, habit of switching AW profiles around. It all gets too complex to detail here, and God knows why they do it (it must put people off booking there) but the important thing is this - the photos don't lie. If you like the look of girl A, that is who you will see - this profile switching looks like B+S, but it doesn't seem to be. I have no idea what they think the advantage of this switching is, but you do get the girl in the photos. The Don, who has visited there many times has confirmed no B+S.

Comms - Good. You speak to the maid, who replies to calls or promptly to texts. None of this "book through AW" bollocks.

Location - Good. A short walk from Golders Green tube. (Don't know what local parking would be like though). On the 210 bus route if you're local.

Premises - Good. Modern 2nd floor flat, clean and serviceable. Bathroom smallish but fine. Bedroom has extensive mirroring alongside the bed (wardrobe doors) - ideal for perving at the action. All fit for purpose. They ask you to leave your shoes just inside the front door. Be aware that this is a two-girl brothel and there could be another punter on the premises. Doesn't bother me, but be aware.

Kendra - Her profile pictures are a very fair representation of what she actually looks like, except she's taller than I imagined - probably around 6 foot. Fine by me, I'm happy with tall girls. Also her pictures don't show two large tats - one on her left shoulder and one on the front of her right thigh. Not a tatt fan, but they are very professionally done. No piercings. Slim and generally toned, but breasts are a bit soft (not droopy). Facially attractive with a nice smile when she chooses. I found her attractive. Mid twenties age-wise.

Service - Nice kissing, good oral technique, missionary nice with her long legs wrapped round me, nice oily HJ to finish.
However, she is very passive and distant, with eyes closed throughout, and not responsive. Maybe she's a bit sub, and I should have been a bit dominant/assertive. Maybe she didn't fancy me - I am a lot older than her TBF.
She made RO rather difficult by pressing her buttocks down into the bed and squeezing my head with her thighs.

This is why this review has to be a Neutral. Everything was fine, but she didn't seem to want to get involved.
Certainly not a Positive, but Negative would be harsh, at £80/hr with an attractive girl in a clean, decent flat.

She's a nice girl and we had a chat after - possibly she would open out a bit if I visited her again, but I don't do that. Plenty more out there, after all.

Would I recommend? No, personally I wouldn't, but others have had a better time with her than I did, so make your own mind up. I'm not trying to say that this is the worst punt I've ever had.

Would I go back? To this establishment, yes.
I have some recommendations from The Don about some of the other girls who work there and I intend to try out some of these. The establishment is well-run, good value and everything there is fine.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 11:12:43 am by Sedlmayer »

Offline MrSmiley

However, she is very passive and distant, with eyes closed throughout, and not responsive.  

She made RO rather difficult by pressing her buttocks down into the bed and squeezing my head with her thighs.

Thanks for the review Sedlmayer. She's the only one I haven't seen from the recent dwellers there. Vivien is the best in my opinion; This girl from the quotes above seem a world away from what you get with her. Angie does not even allow RO, but does have a great pussy for fucking and gets into it. Nicole has one of the best racks i've seen, is very pretty and also takes anal with aplomb. All different, but all good.

Don't think I will be bothering to try this girl anytime soon, even though I do like tall girls.

Offline Sedlmayer

Thanks for the review Sedlmayer. She's the only one I haven't seen from the recent dwellers there. Vivien is the best in my opinion; This girl from the quotes above seem a world away from what you get with her. Angie does not even allow RO, but does have a great pussy for fucking and gets into it. Nicole has one of the best racks i've seen, is very pretty and also takes anal with aplomb. All different, but all good.

Don't think I will be bothering to try this girl anytime soon, even though I do like tall girls.

Thanks  I think Vivien is there at present - does she do anal, do you know?

Offline MrSmiley

Yes Vivien works tues-sun. she doesn't do anal.  :cry: !

Offline smiths

Kendra works in a brothel 10 minutes walk from Golders Green tube. The "management" there have a peculiar, and annoying, habit of switching AW profiles around. It all gets too complex to detail here, and God knows why they do it (it must put people off booking there) but the important thing is this - the photos don't lie. If you like the look of girl A, that is who you will see - this profile switching looks like B+S, but it doesn't seem to be. I have no idea what they think the advantage of this switching is, but you do get the girl in the photos. The Don, who has visited there many times has confirmed no B+S.

Comms - Good. You speak to the maid, who replies to calls or promptly to texts. None of this "book through AW" bollocks.

Location - Good. A short walk from Golders Green tube. (Don't know what local parking would be like though). On the 210 bus route if you're local.

Premises - Good. Modern 2nd floor flat, clean and serviceable. Bathroom smallish but fine. Bedroom has extensive mirroring alongside the bed (wardrobe doors) - ideal for perving at the action. All fit for purpose. They ask you to leave your shoes just inside the front door. Be aware that this is a two-girl brothel and there could be another punter on the premises. Doesn't bother me, but be aware.

Kendra - Her profile pictures are a very fair representation of what she actually looks like, except she's taller than I imagined - probably around 6 foot. Fine by me, I'm happy with tall girls. Also her pictures don't show two large tats - one on her left shoulder and one on the front of her right thigh. Not a tatt fan, but they are very professionally done. No piercings. Slim and generally toned, but breasts are a bit soft (not droopy). Facially attractive with a nice smile when she chooses. I found her attractive. Mid twenties age-wise.

Service - Nice kissing, good oral technique, missionary nice with her long legs wrapped round me, nice oily HJ to finish.
However, she is very passive and distant, with eyes closed throughout, and not responsive. Maybe she's a bit sub, and I should have been a bit dominant/assertive. Maybe she didn't fancy me - I am a lot older than her TBF.

This is why this review has to be a Neutral. Everything was fine, but she didn't seem to want to get involved.
Certainly not a Positive, but Negative would be harsh, at £80/hr with an attractive girl in a clean, decent flat.

She's a nice girl and we had a chat after - possibly she would open out a bit if I visited her again, but I don't do that. Plenty more out there, after all.

Would I recommend? No, personally I wouldn't, but others have had a better time with her than I did, so make your own mind up. I'm not trying to say that this is the worst punt I've ever had.

Would I go back? To this establishment, yes.
I have some recommendations from The Don about some of the other girls who work there and I intend to try out some of these. The establishment is well-run, good value and everything there is fine.

Sounds like she is becoming jaded, pity and sorry to hear it was only a neutral.

hpsauce1950

hmm i like her arse

how is her hygiene? was she freshly showered?

is fingering allowed?

Offline palatino

Offline The_Don

Thanks for the review.

Sorry to here this was a Neutral, for you.

So this review can link in with the rest (due to the profile swapping) > https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=18

Offline Sedlmayer

hmm i like her arse

how is her hygiene? was she freshly showered?

is fingering allowed?

She was perfectly clean - I didn't attempt to do deep fingering, so can't say.
The only think I didn't find good was her extremely passive/detached approach.....
I really can't say any more

Offline Sedlmayer

Thanks for the review.

Sorry to here this was a Neutral, for you.

So this review can link in with the rest (due to the profile swapping) > https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=18

Thanks for your pre-punt info - certainly no reflection on you that the punt was only so-so. It happens....