External Link/Members OnlyLocation - Flat in Stobswell area
Price: £55 for 15 mins (OWO glory hole)
Comms: Booked in advance via text. Confirmed half hour before then required to call at the door (The intercom may be fucked)
A travelling glory hole has arrived in Dundee. Yey. Having never done a glory hole, I was intrigued.
The phone call beforehand was reassuring. She sounded like a woman. A woman with an English accent.
She gave me instructions up, and buzzed me in. The flat door was on the snib.
In the flat, there’s a tent. One of those big spray-tan tents and she’s incognito inside it.
A wee bit of dialogue, then I put £55 in the hole, followed by my Johnson.
OWO. Very wet, lots of spit, and she makes all the right noises with some dirty talk. She’s well into it. Didn’t take me long to pop, tbh.
CIM? Perhaps. Who knows where it went. All I could see was a tent… but that’s part of the whole mystery.. I’m not arsed, as long as it wasn’t my mum.
She cleaned me up, and I said my goodbyes… to a tent.
A quality seedy experience from what seems like a lovely tent lady.