Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wetting the babies head  (Read 1545 times)

Offline Vivago

I have a mate who loves to shag pregnant bints.  The nearer they are to dropping, the more he likes 'em. Can't see the appeal personally although I get or have tried most of the major kinks. Now here's the thing. What do you call someone with this particular perversion. I thought of preggophile but that just sounds sick. Is there a word for it?

Someone here will know for sure. And if there are any aficionados out there, pray do enlighten me as to the appeal. :wacko:
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline CBPaul

Maiesiophilia

And for the record, not really my bag but from experience they can get abnormally horny.

Offline Vivago

Maiesiophilia

For the love of Maisie, that was fast. Is that it? Your a genius.

Yes, he did tell me that they got really wet and couldn't get enough, which is part of the appeal. Wonder if they are more prone to squirt?
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline CBPaul

For the love of Maisie, that was fast. Is that it? Your a genius.

Yes, he did tell me that they got really wet and couldn't get enough, which is part of the appeal. Wonder if they are more prone to squirt?

:lol: Genius.... I'll accept that  :D

Not sure about squirting, but wet.... more like saturated. It was an experience, one crossed off the bucket list I guess but I wouldn't go looking to do it all over again tbh.

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

Still haven't done it yet, but it's on my to-do list.

What's the appeal?  Well, it's the ultimate sign of sexual fertility, so maybe it appeals to the same part of the brain as big tits or shapely hips do.  Though personally I'd prefer it if she's also managed to keep a good figure otherwise, as overweight women don't appeal to me.

For some, there might be a BDSM element, the fact that she has allowed herself to be "used by a man" to that extent.

And, yes, I've heard that while female sex drive normally drops during pregnancy, it has the opposite effect in some cases.

Offline Hungarian Lover

Yes one to do on my short list,love that lovely big tum and milk filled breasts! Speaking from when er in doors was pregnant she was more relaxed, no worry about getting pregnant, no worries at the back of the mind vis taking the usual precautions!

fredpunter

The only time my missus wanted to shag more than when she was trying to get pregnant was when she actually was. Sadly she always got preggers at virtually the first attempt and we stopped breeding after 2.

Offline Trevor12

Still haven't done it yet, but it's on my to-do list.

Same here. She'd need to be pretty, otherwise slim, and showing ~5-7 months.

There's a few profiles I've come accross in my area, but none matching the description.

Offline sparktj

My wife was extremely horny when she was expecting each of ours, and I loved what pregnancy did for her body.  Fuck, her nipples were out of this world.

Be careful about expecting her to squirt when she's near full term ....... it might just be her waters breaking!!