Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Small Olivia - Hackney  (Read 2187 times)

10 review(s) for small olivia (9 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Convince Me

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

Visited between 5-9 Jan 15.

Based on previous reviews of this girl, I decided to take a chance here & walk if there were any signs of a cold sore or plasters on her arse! Happy to report neither

Arranged a 30 minute punt for £50, with half an hours notice. Called upon arrival & was given door number. Not the most conspicuous location as it's over looked by 'grease monkeys' working in one of the lock ups.

Inside reminded me of a Soho walk up, so don't expect anything more & you won't be disappointed.

Olivia is a slim average looking girl, average height, nice breasts that sit perfectly in the hand. Paid up having agreed on services (GFE) as per her profile. She disappeared for about 3 minutes. I declined the offer a shower.

I slowly disrobed waiting for her to return & when she did she quickly removed her garments.

We stayed standing for some good DFK before dropping down on to the bed where she went to town giving some great head. I initiated a short break & set about oculolinctus she didn't shy away but I felt it was not her thing.

She returned to giving good OWO before applying the condom & climbing on top during which I played with her lovely boobs. Olivia leant away so I could get a good view & tickle her clit. Moved on to missionary & various positions with her legs up in the air, over my shoulders. I came with exerting my full body weight against Olivia pushing her legs against my chest. The standout moment of the punt as it felt so intimate.

Olivia cleaned me up, offered the use of the shower (declined) & brought me a glass of juice.

If you put this girl in a a decent flat / location I'm sure her phone would be engaged permanently.

Positive
Great kisser.
Nice body - slim with handful of gorgeous breast & nice nipples
Good OWO
Sex was very good
Nice girl
No clock watching
No checking of the mobile

Neutral
Looks wise she is not going to win any prizes. Maybe it's her haircut!

Negative
Accommodation
Smell of smoke on clothes
I will return as I feel Olivia has more to offer!

Offline kefcseries

I initiated a short break & set about oculolinctus she didn't shy away but I felt it was not her thing.

Really?? Or was that autocorrect kicking in?

"Oculolinctus, also known as "worming" or eyeball-licking fetishism, refers to the alleged paraphilic practice of licking eyeballs for erotic gratification."

Pompoy123

"Oculolinctus, also known as "worming" or eyeball-licking fetishism, refers to the alleged paraphilic practice of licking eyeballs for erotic gratification."

WTF   :scare:

Offline Convince Me

Don't knock until you've tried it. Some women get so excited from the experience it brings another dimension to the bedroom or where ever you happen to be.

Offline Malvolio

From reading this forum I've learnt that not only do some blokes get off on anything I can think of, there are also some blokes who get off on things I'd never have thought of...

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

From reading this forum I've learnt that not only do some blokes get off on anything I can think of, there are also some blokes who get off on things I'd never have thought of...

+1. I can't think too many girls would be relaxed about this. Ever landed a contact lens Convince me ?

Offline Convince Me

+1. I can't think too many girls would be relaxed about this. Ever landed a contact lens Convince me ?
I've never come across a contact lens but thanks for the warning.

I don't try it on every punt only those where I feel the girl is totally relaxed. You have to roll the dice & if I win it's for both our benefits. One horny, turned on girl is going to be relaxed & more inclined (my opinion) to ensure I leave happy.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

I've never come across a contact lens but thanks for the warning.

I don't try it on every punt only those where I feel the girl is totally relaxed. You have to roll the dice & if I win it's for both our benefits. One horny, turned on girl is going to be relaxed & more inclined (my opinion) to ensure I leave happy.

Saw this on the BBC today and thought of you - External Link/Members Only

Offline Quatro

One horny, turned on girl is going to be relaxed & more inclined (my opinion) to ensure I leave happy.

So the licking of the girls eyeball is a turn on for the girl?

Have many girls allowed you to do it?