Author Topic: Thai Linda - Hamilton  (Read 420 times)


3 review(s) for Thai_Linda (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline McQueen99

External Link/Members Only

Meet happened when she was last in Lanarkshire. Got the horn on a Saturday morning and wanted a meet without going into Glasgow city centre.

Cost
£130 for an hour full service

Comms
By WhatsApp in the morning, Linda responded within half an hour and was able to offer a slot in the next hour. When I was nearby she kept me waiting for 30 mins, which I wasn't impressed by. She said she had fallen back asleep and had to get ready. If I had plans this could have scuppered them and I sent off some messages to other options before Linda eventually told me she was ready.


Location
Low rise block of flats round the corner from Hamilton Central. There is paid-for on street parking around. The flat was dark but was clean and no bad smells.

Girl
Linda is the girl in the pictures and I found her attractive. Claims to be 30 but she is probably nearing 40. She's a Thai milf. She is very smiley and had a curvy body with a bit of padding, nice natural tits and lots of tattoos. She was so friendly that I forgot about being left to hang around for half and hour.
She has good English, so we had no problems.

Service
Handed over my tokens in the bedroom, I undressed as she went to stash. She comes back and disrobes to reveal some nice lingerie.
She asks me to lie down on my front for a massage. It's pretty underwhelming. She's either tired or lazy, but either way I'm not into it. So instead I turn around and start exploring her body, the bra comes off and she was happy to let my hands and tongue go where they wanted. No dfk just lips.
I go down on her, she's clean and seems to enjoy it. I ask for oral and she proceeds. It's fine but pretty brief.
Condom on and I start in missionary, before moving into cowgirl and then doggy where I really enjoyed pounding her sizeable ass. She is moaning very convincingly. I cum in the bag, she gives me some wet wipes to clean up and we lay down to catch our breath.
We chat for a while, the most open of the Thai tourers I've met.
She then gets a phone call from a friend, I tell her to take it. Turns out it is a facetime from another Thai tourer who is due to arrive soon.
I recognised her but can't remember her profile name. Linda decides to show me off a little, and they are both giggling, which was sexy. So I help myself to Linda's pussy while shes on the phone. Fingering and eating her until she is soaking wet.
Eventually she hangs up and begins sucking me off again. This time it's better. I tell her I want to cum on her tits so she sits on the bed with me standing and she sucks and jerks me until I unload.
We both have a shower and then I get dressed and head out - check the time, an hour and a half had passed and I felt very satisfied.

Conclusion
A lovely attractive Thai milf that enjoys sex and a laugh. Would see again.