Author Topic: Lilly - Yin yang spa - Middlesbrough  (Read 665 times)

Offline Bridger1972

External Link/Members Only

Seen this place advertised, and a few mentions on here, but no reviews yet so I thought I'd TOFTT.
Booked up no probs, good coms, arrived at time agreed and walked into reception area, a small Thai lady came out and took me through to the main area, with severel rooms, place is split mint, everything brand new, and done to a high standard. Taken in to massage room, which was very nice, and warm. Large massage bed, paid for 1 hour massage £50
Started off nice and gentle, with a few subtle brushes of my arse and inner thigh, but no real positive contact with the old fella.
After a while of this I asked if I could turn, where again a few brushes past but nothing like a definite touch or rub of my cock, so I asked about b2b, no hesitation she said yes, £50 i asked for oral, she wanted extra £20 so I chucked in oral on here aswel. She countered with£80 I stuck at £70 and she agreed. I think her name was Lilly, quit small and petite, about 40 years old. She stripped, nice body, small tits and little landing strip. Light kissing and cuddling and lots of groping, I performed oral on her, which she enjoyed, and came😁 I then laid down and out came the  plastic bag, got into 69 and she went for it, good technique, then she moved around and carried on with blowjob until I shot my lot. Quick clean up and into shower, which again is very nice. All in all a very good experience, albeit a tad pricey, as you can get f/s for same money. But a positive from me 👍

Offline Talisker

Thanks Bridger - always a risk TOFFT 🤣
I’ll be dropping in sometime soon. 👍