Author Topic: Crystal - GEA  (Read 549 times)

Offline Sandman1874

External Link/Members Only

This review might be a bit harsh as a neutral. I saw Crystal a few weeks back as she seemed to be one of the few stalwarts of GEA as the numbers have been dwindling a bit. I booked for an hour at £160. Comms were fine - all organised by text on the day.

Crystal is probably late 20s/early 30s. The main issue for me was that I didn’t find her particularly attractive. She’s wears a fair bit of make up and has the lip fillers look. Not my type at all. She has got a decent enough body.

OWO and sex in various positions. All were fine but not exactly memorable. Maybe I’m expecting the Caine standards of service that Keira provides but it just wasn’t there for me. She’s a nice enough lassie and I’m sure if she’s your type then it would be a good punt but it didn’t float my boat.

Online Glesgaboy

I hear you mate.
I reviewed her a few years ago when she had her previous name at GEA and she was hott looking then.
I saw her last year and felt same as you.
Facially she has lost it.
And added fillers to her lips and had her tits re-done ( which went wrong she told me).
The looks are gone - aided no doubt by her past partying activities which in the past resulted in cancelled shifts etc etc.
 :hi: