Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for a good punt in Norwich or surrounding area  (Read 3638 times)

Andre1175

Hello everyone

Im in Norwich Thursday and I am looking for a good punt, I am looking for a nice massage and mind blowing sex as I have been away on a boat since the 28th December so need release.
Any suggestions would be great

Thanks

The happy one

Hi,

Do you want them to you or you to go to them

Andre1175

Hi
I will go to them that's easier for me

The happy one

Can not help you there
Lc heck out adultwork

Andre1175

ive had a look at a few

Has anyone seen Insatiable blonde in Yarmouth

I like woman with big boobs and she looks as though there a good size

Offline socks

ive had a look at a few

Has anyone seen Insatiable blonde in Yarmouth

I like woman with big boobs and she looks as though there a good size
Not seen her but seen a fair few in norwich. Who else are you considering?

Andre1175

Lauren independent
Mandy
I had a look at a few on AW
I've seen a lot written about these two but I have to get it sorted for tomorrow
As I'm off the boat at 10

Offline socks

Lauren independent
Mandy
I had a look at a few on AW
I've seen a lot written about these two but I have to get it sorted for tomorrow
As I'm off the boat at 10
Both are well thought of in the local punting community, at least as a first visit in the case of Mandy. More than one member has commented that Mandy's service has dropped after a third or fourth visit.  Lauren I have seen but before her boob job. She is very sexy but a bit quiet/passive when I saw her. Not dissimilar to fantasygirl4u in that respect who I'd recommend above Lauren for your criteria, if she's free when you're here. Her incall availability is much more limited than Lauren's though. naughtymassage also fits your criteria if she's free, she's far from passive and is a great fuck - given what you've said about what you want from the punt, I'd probably try for her first.

Andre1175

Great stuff thanks

I have also been on AW and asked for availability of a thai massage, there is quite a few in Norwich, so hopefully get a reply before tomorrow but as yet nothing so far.

Have you had any of the thai girls on offer in Norwich and if so who would you recommend

Offline socks

Great stuff thanks

I have also been on AW and asked for availability of a thai massage, there is quite a few in Norwich, so hopefully get a reply before tomorrow but as yet nothing so far.

Have you had any of the thai girls on offer in Norwich and if so who would you recommend
I haven't. A47 Debs is very different to your described preference but if it's just the massage + HE experience you're after in that particular scenario, she would be my recommendation

Andre1175

Ok that's great ill check her out and see if I can get booked up

Thanks again

Andre1175

anyone else have any suggestions for massage with H/E in Norfolk for today please

Offline Canaryboy

Has anyone seen insatiable-blonde. From Great Yarmouth?

Offline madeinwales56

Why the fuck did you bump an age old thread to ask an unrelated question about a specific prossie?

James999

Why the fuck did you bump an age old thread to ask an unrelated question about a specific prossie?

:lol: :lol: :lol: The twats reported you, it seems yoru behaviour has offended him / her  :wacko:

Offline Turtle Z

:lol: :lol: :lol: The twats reported you, it seems yoru behaviour has offended him / her  :wacko:

:lol: :lol: :lol: The twats reported you too James, it seems your behaviour has offended him / her  :wacko:

Offline Badvicar

Seems to be a bumping and non punting week. Half a dozen lazarus threads.

P. Lonker

Insatiable-Blonde or in ageable Blonde? She first joined a.w about 2006, stated she 30 then! Look now and do the maths!

cockneybstrd

A serious question for canary boy what was so offensive to you?  Was it swearwords

A serious question for other posters multiple reporters when they have a handful of posts generally turn out to be prossies or previously banned members. In this case what do others think... Prossie punter or the first geezer to ever have a period

Offline socks

It's better form to clarify a reasonable query from well established members who contribute valuable time exposing disingenous posters, than crying off to admin. He'll not give a shit about it and likely suspect you're yet another white knight, troll, pimp or prossie who doesn't get that this is a punters first site. Like the rest of us, as it stands.

Offline glowworm

Insatiable Blonde was my first punt. I didn't review as I hadn't found UKpunting. My experience is that she is definitly older than her profile, probably 40ish. Larger lady not BBW, bit of a time waster with the chat. her profile is very over stated I would say. And for me her house/ room reeks of cats which I'm not a fan of. There are better WG's around by far

Norfolk I would recommend

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only Great OWO, CIM, very tight toned sexy girl
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Great GFE, lovely girl, petite and gorgeous with great body
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only Funny, blonde bombshell, very accommodating

Otherwise I would check with the well reviewed touring girls

Offline Norfolkfuntimes

Give insatiable blonde a miss. Very overstated profile

P. Lonker

Insatiable~Blonde! Stinks of cats p@ss! Try Emily Jane or Blonde~Shell! Just sweet smelling pussies! LOL!!!!

Offline Canaryboy

Thanks for the reply guys mite give it a miss then

Offline socks

Thanks for the reply guys mite give it a miss then
Give what a miss? Random prossies or continued use of the report this post function?

Offline Canaryboy

Give Insatiable~Blonde a miss!!! No harm asking about a prossie is there