Author Topic: Alison Tetona - enormous breasts in Barcelona  (Read 199 times)

Offline Bucket99

External Link/Members Only

Barcelona is full of curvy, voluptuous Latinas and the standout (in all senses of the word) is Alison who has the most enormous natural breasts I have seen anywhere. I'm not much good at estimating cup size but we are talking K or larger I think. the attached photos I hope give you some idea.

Found on sexomercado (where you can filter for latina, big tits etc) she was very responsive over WhatsApp. her flat was very central and easy to find.

Once there, she greets you in a flimsy white halter neck which barely contain her enormous tits. She's 39, GND face and decent curves and waist given her size. There is a mumsy air about her looks but she's full on from the first minute with brilliant DT and then casing your head and cock in those tits. Heaven. She adores having them sucked and positively stuffs them in your mouth when you are side by side.
-
So an hour of this heavenly, charming woman - all for a barhain 110 euro and I walk out having painted her tits with a big nut of sperm. Unmissable


Hidden Image/Members Only


Offline webpunter

Crikey astounding chebbage
Fine reporting  :thumbsup:
Onto euro HL for when next in Barca
See if her rack is still available

Offline Bucket99