Author Topic: Una - beautiful-and-sexy - Dundee  (Read 503 times)

Offline assajmalacha

Name: Una
Phone: +44 7780 319881
Advert: External Link/Members Only  (Link corrected)

Comms:
Very straightforward. Sent a message and the meet was arranged within about 20 minutes. Quick and easy communication with no messing around.

Cost:
£60 for 30 minutes, plus £20 extra for OW. £80 total.

Location:
Dundee, close to Dundee United stadium. The flat itself is pretty rough and definitely nothing special. I’ve been to this location before and it seems to be one of those shared Asian flats where the girls rotate fairly regularly.

Meet:
Una told me she was 26. I’ve been to this place before and wasn’t expecting too much based on previous visits, but this time I was very pleasantly surprised.

She is genuinely very attractive, petite, with a beautiful figure and very large breasts. She also has very prominent, attractive nipples. When I arrived she was wearing a long brown dress and looked very feminine and elegant.

She was also very attentive and affectionate throughout the meet, which made a big difference. She didn’t come across as cold or as though she was just watching the clock.

Her English is very limited, so we had to use the translator on the phone for some of the conversation, but it wasn’t really a problem.

Things started with kissing. She was happy with some decent French kissing, although she did have some limits with it. Still much better than the usual closed mouth pecking.

She started with OW, which was pretty decent, and from there things became much more relaxed and passionate. She was very responsive during foreplay and certainly sounded like she was enjoying herself rather than simply going through the motions.

Finished in missionary. She also has a slightly natural look downstairs rather than being completely shaved.

Overall:
A very successful punt for the money. I’ve visited this location before and the previous girls didn’t really do much for me, but Una was a completely different experience. Very pretty, feminine, attentive, great body and much more engaging than I expected.

For £80 all in, I left happy and would definitely consider seeing her again.

Positive.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2026, 07:37:01 pm by daviemac »