Author Topic: Megan Diamond - Glasgow  (Read 1163 times)


6 review(s) for Megandiamonduk (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online cutcopy

External Link/Members Only

15mins  £100

Having been a fan of Megan’s content on various platforms, decided to bite the bullet and arrange a booking.

Comms were quick and straight forward. I noticed her availability and dropped a message to arrange a time for the next day.
Messaged on morning of booking and received a postcode and told to message when outside .

Venue was a modern flat in Gorbals area. Fairly discreet with ample parking .

I messaged when outside  received good instructions on where to go when buzzed in main door.

Once arrived was let in with Megan hiding behind the door. It was quite dark in the Hallway, but once in the room was able to feast my eyes on her. Megan was topless in a tiny  black thong. She was exactly as she looks in her profile . Big shapely boobs with a tiny waist and BBL shaped ass .

With money handed over and me undressed , meet began with LFK . I had asked about DFK and was told it was on offer prior to meet but it didn’t seem to be forthcoming . The only slight negative over a good booking however.
Hands were allowed to roam over those lovely curves before she made here way down for some OWO. It was very good and sloppy . A lot of moans from her as I massaged her boobs etc.
with me now rock solid , we pooped the rain jacket on and Megan slide on top of me for cowgirl.
The sight of  her on top was very hot and her boobs were perfectly positioned to allow for kissing and sucking. Some kissing and some naughty chat from Megan certainly added to me nearly popping early .
 Megan suggested doggy and I went behind her. The sight was pretty amazing, big ass pushing right back into me.
Conscious that it was only a 15min meet I asked to come on her boobs. To which Megan suggested kneeling in front of me . It was quite a sight and didn’t take me long to pop.

Good convo while cleaning up . I left slight over 15mins but was not rushed out.

All in a good booking with a very hot lady. Slightly at the top end of my budget but would return .