Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Emily **SCAM** Nottingham  (Read 3369 times)

1 review(s) for 100% english emily (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline badsin

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=46571.new#new

External Link/Members Only

Warning scam profile, the text below I copied directly from a post I have just made on the link to the thread above. Watch out guys.

****WARNING****

SCAMMER

I had seen this profile a couple of days ago so I was interested. I then saw this thread, rang, she sounded nice, so sorted am appointment.
Arrived at Jurys Inn and sat in the recpetion area, and called her up. She answered, and said she was just getting ready and would call me in a couple of minutes when she was prepared. All ok so far, nothing unusual regards this.
She called approx 3 or 4 minutes later, and gave me the room number. I took the lift, when getting out of the lift a chap around 6'4 and easily 20+ stone got into the lift and went down stairs. I was starting to smell a rat at this point. So hung around just a few paces along the corridor to ensure the lift was used.
I had already decided I was walking if anything was untoward. I made my way to the room, and could here a lot of talk, obviously on a phone on the other side of the door. I could knocked on the door, and I stood a few paces back. The door was opened a head and neck appeared around the door..... definitely not the girl in the pictures. Big blonde wig, and teeth like black tombstones, and a neck like an aged turkey. I said sorry, I must have the wrong room and walked off.
Obviously mindful of the lump Id just seen a minute or so before, I took the stairs rather than the lift. The stairs eject you immediately next to reception, and sitting right next to the main entrance doors was said lump on the phone who immediately eye balled me. Rather than walk straight past this chap I walked straight past reception, within about a metre or so, and went into the restaurant area.
At this point, obviously I was frickin infuriated with myself for being such a mug in the first place. But also how do I get out of this without causing a scene. After a minute maybe two, of pretending to be using my punting phone, I thought Fuck this im off. I looked up,  caught the eye of a waitress (mature lady, in her mid to late 40's), and said I was worried regards a chap in they foyer area. Now I don't know if this happens often at Jurys Inn, but she just looked at a fire exit door at the back of the restaurant area and said I could use that exit. This was well out of site of the said lump, so off I went.

Now, nothing happened in reality, I wasn't actually threatened and I haven't lost any cash. However these two were obviously working together.

So, at best he was a minder, and had gone to take a seat whilst the bait & switch took place.

At worst, bait to a robbery / mugging etc.

I know I am opening myself up to a tirade of abuse and criticism from folks on here..... however this is a warning for guys to avoid this profile, and others like it. Again we learn (I must learn at some point) the importance of feedback, reviews and to always be on guard.

There you go........ let the onslaught begin!

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

Can't see anything to Bollock you over ... Looks like you did all the right things.
Seems like the fat fuck downstairs was her pimp maybe not to fuck you up just she was a fake profiler Re pics ... Lucky dodge well done in my opinion at least your dick didn't get the better of your brain this time  :thumbsup:
If you want onslaught.... Your a cunt! Do you feel better  :hi:

Offline badsin

Lucky dodge well done in my opinion at least your dick didn't get the better of your brain this time  :thumbsup:
If you want onslaught.... Your a cunt! Do you feel better  :hi:
[/quote]

Why thank you, kind sir - that makes me feel better :drinks: hahaha
« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 09:29:10 pm by badsin »

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

My pleasure  :hi:
A few inexperienced punters would have got caught out with this one so good post...
If she did look like the photos I would have been in the lift right behind you!

Cornish sub

Badsin, have you had any contact with her since you got out safely, either you to her, telling her what happened and that you never fell for her deceit, or her to you, pretending to sound confused and wondering what happened?

Offline badsin

Badsin, have you had any contact with her since you got out safely, either you to her, telling her what happened and that you never fell for her deceit, or her to you, pretending to sound confused and wondering what happened?

Neither.........i'll put it down to poor judgement on my behalf. I dont really want to discuss the event with an obvious scammer, I cant really see what would be gained? :blush:

Jackjones

Thanks for the warning and good to hear you got out safe and sound pal

Offline MrMan1973

Well done for your 6th sense and the good sense to walk...
Let's hope she fooks off now she's been rumbled, can't stand bait & switches...

NottsDB

profile doesn't exist anymore, guess your spider senses were right!

Offline jackdaw

At very least you dodged a bait and switch. Don't think anybody will be giving you stick about this one.

Offline director33

I agree to the above... I rang her whilst she was booking in, the comms were terrible, then she changed room number etc etc. Finally knocked on the door to be confronted with a nasty blond wig, skanky tattoo covered body with mismatched lingerie and bad teeth. Got both feet through the door before telling her she really wasn't my cup of tea.

No sign of a pimp but a lucky escape none the less!

I then tried over at the EE place in Wollaton as I've got lucky there before.. Alas, a spade faced Romanian wrestler answered the door. I actually decided to go with some theatre and pulled the "left my wallet in the car"..

A bad day for punting in Nottingham..

Offline badsin

Just noticed this profile appear
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Im 99.9% sure this is the same people/persons...... based on the model like pictures and the love of hardsports, giving and receiving. Id give this one a miss guys :hi:

Offline Steely Dan

There are several elements different.  Not a hotel and a bit more PSE in tone. But POF applies, so in this case I shall listen to badsin and NOT TOFTT. 

Offline badsin

Looks like their at in again..... just spotted this profile for Derby. I recognised the profile picture was was used on a previous profile:

Even more amazing, after bad, sorry terrible feedback - that should get anybody's alarm bells ringing, some muppets continue to go and see the bitch!! The description of the lump sounds like the chap i had bumped into previously.
I have actually reported this to AW admin. See what happens with this one I suppose.

Keep em peeled :hi:

Offline badsin

Looks like their at in again..... just spotted this profile for Derby. I recognised the profile picture which was used on a previous profile:

Even more amazing, after bad, sorry terrible feedback - that should get anybody's alarm bells ringing, some muppets continue to go and see the bitch!! The description of the lump sounds like the chap i had bumped into previously.
I have actually reported this to AW admin. See what happens with this one I suppose.

Keep em peeled :hi:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider

Offline badsin

Profile gone

Yes, disappeared a few minutes after I reported it :hi: