Author Topic: Amanda Hot - Camberley  (Read 97 times)

Offline Jammer678

External Link/Members Only

Can’t remember how to put the link, keeps coming up with the search link?

£300 for the hour apparently extra for cum but I never got charged.

Been looking at Amanda for a while now, hungover and horny on a Sunday a couple of weeks ago decided to take the plunge! Initially text but she wanted a video call before confirming. All ok and she sent me postcode. Travelled there and parked in shopping centre car park. Told her I arrived then received picture and location of where to walk to. Location was the travelodge I had to walk to where she said and she threw the keycard out to me from the 3rd floor 🙈 no one around any way.

Some pics may be older but she currently looks like the profile video on birchplace where she’s wearing the business attire which she was when we met.

All stripped off dfk, then onto owo and 69. Thick cock with a bend on it like Cyril sneers nose. She has no problems getting hard or staying hard. I asked her to fuck me so on my back, pillow under then she whacked it in! Actually hurt a bit I’m used to the Thais. After a little while we stopped for a rest because of discomfort. We started up again and was better this time. She fucked me in misch with her big ol titties rubbing in my face. She then started wanking me off while fucking me didn’t take long to shoot my bolt! All cleaned up had a quick shower then we led on bed watching Jurassic park on the TV while having a chat 😂

After about 10 mins I was groping her body again. She then started giving me a blowy. She was hard again we sat facing each other whilst she wanked me off and I wanked her off she used lots and lots of lube on us whilst we did this. I shot my bolt again the about 5 seconds later she shot her bolt all over my stomach. Another shower quick chat then off. Was probably an hour if not a little longer. No clock watching.

Said she doesn’t usually use the hotel but the air bnb was booked up. So keycard debacle may not happen with th air bnb.

Would meet again, but I’m going back on seeking until Christmas.

Offline Jammer678

Sorry was £200 for the hour typo my end

Offline scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,418
  • Likes: 292
  •  
  • Reviews: 183