External Link/Members OnlyWork sees me heading for a meeting in Brechin so fire's up the Angus search, not much choice as expected but this one gets my interest being about 20 minutes along the road so get in touch via AW mail and all messaging was done this way, quick, clear and no drama. Directed to her house which was easy to find and she opened the door as soon as I reached the step so no messing about. At this point she says if you don't like what you see you can leave with no hard feelings. While she may not be a stunning beauty I thought she was alright with a pretty tidy little body on her, showing some milage now but still sexy to me, so assured her I was happy to proceed. And let's be honest, I'm hardly a younger Johnny Depp myself or whatever young buck the girls fancy these days. Lead upstairs and sort admin of £150 for the hour and asked to take a shower as per her rules. I'd had 1 that morning already but didn't argue.
Gets back through and she's waiting for me on the bed. DFK, RO, OWO, fingering etc. Mini me didn't seem to wake up today but the time fair flew in and I really enjoyed the play and company and she gave the impression she did too. Interesting chat about her day job after proceedings which obviously I'm saying nothing about here. Says she's considering a short tour to Aberdeen maybe December time. So if an older Milf/Gilf is your bag you could certainly do worse. Said her previous profile was Sexy Becca so will add that to indexing too.
I'd happily return.