Author Topic: Rachel - Abbas - Preston  (Read 381 times)

Offline Graph123

Venue
Abbas,Preston

Date
.06.2026

Girl
Rachel

I was told on the phone she is a 5ft7, size 8, red head with a 34c bust, in her late thirties. I would say thats accurate.

Price
£55 30mins. OWO£20

I turned up at Abbas, Rachel was available.I went up to the room. Rachel came in she and asked if I wanted a massage I accepted .She started off with a bj shes gives a good bj.

On with the rubber, rode in cowgirl lots of moans.I then had her in missionary. I then said I wanted doggy did that for a bit. She then finished me with hand job. She then walked me out.

Overall a good punt. She seems a friendly sp who is willing to take instructions.

Would I return yes

External Link/Members Only

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,798
  • Likes: 549
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
did you really contact them through External Link/Members Only  ?

and did you book or did you just walk up?

Offline Travis1234

did you really contact them through External Link/Members Only  ?

and did you book or did you just walk up?

Been there many times. As it’s only one girl working per day the bookings are quite full up for any given day. So walking up is likely to fail. I always booked by phone few days beforehand. The website is useless.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 05:27:59 pm by Travis1234 »

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,798
  • Likes: 549
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
Been there many times. As it’s only one girl working per day the bookings are quite full up for any given day. So walking up is likely to fail. I always booked by phone few days beforehand. The website is useless.

That was my point - you normally need to book to get in there, and that website hasn't worked for nearly two years

Offline Atlas1957


Offline IrishAndy

I believe she did a stint at Roses as Millie.
I reviewed her and thought she was great. Good looking and great service.
Would love to see her again but Preston doesnt really work for me.