Author Topic: PollyExoticThai, Leicester  (Read 284 times)


9 review(s) for PollyExoticThai (7 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Offline Charliehutton

External Link/Members Only

She's prettier in the flesh than those pictures suggest, with the body of an Oriental Venus. Wow. Typically petite at barely 5' tall, and supremely proportioned, neither thin nor fat but perfectly down the middle. She'd told an earlier reviewer that her tits were enhanced, but they looked and felt natural to me, in perfect symmetry with her frame. An arse so perfect you could burst out cheering just looking at it, and great legs. What makes a pair of legs 'great' rather than just 'good' I couldn't define, but I know 'em when I see 'em. Soft, flawless skin, no hint of motherhood and not a drop of ink anywhere on her. As nigh on physical perfection as you can get, in my book, anyway.

Her English is a bit hit and miss, as it is with most Thai girls, but plenty good enough, and she was warm, friendly and eager to please throughout.

I paid an extra £10 for kissing, there was a bit of tongue, but it was pretty begrudging, and unless you want to try everything to kick start your cock pill I'd probably pass. Once I'd had my tongue up her arse there was no coming back for more. Which was hardly unreasonable, to be fair.

I've known girls more responsive to my oral skills, she just seemed content to let me get on with it, but at least she didn't nod off, as far as I could tell. When I asked her to turn over she positioned herself perfectly so I had full access to both her fanny and her arsehole. Good girl.

For the blowjob - covered - without being asked she positioned herself perfectly to the side so I could play with her arse at the same time, delightful. Then on to the main event, and a hearty session of heels-to-heaven mish which made the bed rattle and creak. This, alas, was not testament to my Olympian virility, more the state of the bed. It was a bit low slung, too, and when we switched to doggy, with her on the bed and me on the floor, it was all a bit awkward, somehow, and once we got going it wasn't long before I felt myself losing a bit of wood.

So back to the bed, and this is where she excelled herself. As she was endeavouring to finish me off by hand I suggested 69. I meant as in her straddling me as she went about her handiwork at the other end, but she took it literally, straddled me perfectly so I'd access once again to both her fanny and her arsehole, reached for a fresh condom and set about it with her mouth. This was great stuff, and to her immense credit, and my great surprise, she got me over the line. As she meticulously cleaned me up afterwards she was clearly very pleased with herself, as well she might be. Khop-Khun-Kraab!

This was in the familiar place in the University Road area. Bear in mind it's no longer the ground floor flat, this was on the third floor, and the ruddy lift was out of action. Six flights of stairs for an old buffer with dodgy knees wasn't the best of starts, but there we are.

For half an hour I paid £80, plus £10 for kissing. A splendid occasion, and I'll be sure to pay her a further visit if she comes this way again.