Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Kate Cheshire.  (Read 2524 times)

1 review(s) for __Busty_Kate__ (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Hungarian Lover

External Link/Members Only

Meeting with this lady yesterday.A Work website down at the moment so can't post link.
Arranged the meet with text and via the AW site which was very good, arrived early after a ten mins drive (which made a nice change from my past lengthy punts)she opened the door fully clothed which is preferable to some girls that answer in a dressing gown with not much on underneath, a bit more like real life this way.Not a great English speaker but not really an issue with this type of meeting with only sex and money involved, 1 hour for £95 and without clock watching.
Nice clean new apartment up a flight of stairs to the nice bedroom where she undressed slowly( have to say that the pictures may have been taken awhile back) don't wish to be rude but she is quite a large lass! But when those two large breast fell out I did not care, they are the largest and nicely formed breasts I have had the pleasure to see and play with in the flesh as it were! Then it was straight into the most passionate french kissing I have ever experienced in my life had to come up for air several times, it was that good it was like we were truly in love, which with me being an old git it aint never going to happen( I don't ever remember it being that good when I first dated my wife). OWO was duly performed and then sex in several positions with protection of course (nice that she was quite down below) and then more kissing and playing with those lovely breasts,did I mention those breasts? Also I gave her a massage which seemed to go down ok, finished off lying on the bed looking deep into her eyes which does seem to spook them a bit. As I was getting dressed she playfully threw her bra upon my nut into which my head all most disappeared,yeah that big. Would I visit again, well I've been thinking about the visit all day and the pleasure that still lingered, so next month yes.Either that or buy a new tyre for my bike!

Offline Hungarian Lover

Thanks for that information, certainly no lack of enthusiasm from Busty Kate, I hope some more of those girls on your list turn up, would sure like to meet some of those slender lovely girls.

infoseeker

Thanks for that information, certainly no lack of enthusiasm from Busty Kate, I hope some more of those girls on your list turn up, would sure like to meet some of those slender lovely girls.

They no longer have any girls in Manchester (last time I checked at least), but a few around Cheshire.

Arranged the meet with text and via the AW site which was very good,

Key point is that the texts comms are generally managed by someone else (a guy)... must drive a man mental sitting there all day sending lots of text ending with Xxx etc XXX  (to other men) :sarcastic:

SUMO61

Visited her today, much already said, so i'll keep it brief:

She is a big girl, proper BBW. Those pictures are not up to date

Tits massive, which are a plus point.

Nice enough looking, happy character. English is very basic, you can't have a conversation with her at any level.

Went for 30 mins. Opted for Oral With, as I do these days. She stuck on a blue nodder, which looked a bit weird, but it was good quality. Oral skills good, with tits rubbing on balls.

Flipped her over, quick check of pussy, all in order. She then starts frigging herself, which was a bonus and getting a bit groany.

Slipped into her whilst she frigged, then pulled her legs up, I got my hands under her ample butt and humped her in mish.

I lasted about 2 mins and filled up the nodder.

Quick shower and out of  the door in twenty minutes. It was quite nice just to call in, a quick and dirty shag, then fuck off without small talk, for a change.

6/10 , doubt i'll go back, to be honest.

Offline Smartie

Saw her last year and she is not size 12 more like 18+

I felt rushed and it seemed very mechanical to me
5/10 that includes a 2 for those tits