Author Topic: Park 118 - Amsterdam  (Read 445 times)

Offline SnakeForeskin

Was on my travels again and was passing through Amsterdam and had the horn. Seen this place was mentioned a few times on here so thought I’d swing past and have a look…..

External Link/Members Only

Located in a quiet suburb of Amsterdam opposite a small park. The place is a converted town house over 4 or 5 levels with a discrete sign and entrance. Pressed the buzzer and was quickly let in off the street.

Greeted by the host and led in to waiting room and asked to take a seat before the ladies were presented. There is a tv in one corner and a list of the room prices displayed on the wall. The girls were then sent in one by one to introduce themselves and as a reminder their names and sequence are displayed on the tv. I visited at 6pm on a Tuesday so there was 6-7 girls available. I wouldn’t say any were absolute stunners but decent enough ranging from early 20s to 30s. On the Google reviews a couple of girls are mentioned a few times as providing good service and Sara was one of these and available - early 30s, Spanish, blonde with massive tits. Decision made.

The host came back into the room and asked me my choice and which room. Along with Sara I asked for the hot tub room at €160 for the hour but was advised it was taken. I then just went for the basic room at €140.  Of note this price includes the girl but with all basic services (everything covered).

Sara then came in and collected me, thanked me for choosing and then lead me to the room. We went downstairs to what was actually the dungeon room. Money was exchanged at this stage and offered a shower. While drying off and chatting with Sara she advised that she offered a Dom service as the dungeon was her usual room. If you look on the website you’ll see the room is equipped with St Andrews Cross, cage under the bed and numerous other restraints and harnesses. Not really my scene so just stuck with the GFE experience. It was around here the upsell kicked in and I added OWO / COB for an extra 100. To be fair this opened up a bit more of a PSE experience.

So onto the bed we go, which started out with some mutual stroking and rubbing but then progressed quickly to Sara heading south. Nice BJ technique with lots of spit and took it very deep. Was happy to let this continue to completion where Sara instructed me to stand by the side of the bed, where I could face fuck her to completion (well over those massive tits).

We both jumped into the shower for a wash down then dried off and back to the bed. I chatted to Sara about her Dom service and what she offered - pretty much the whole spectrum of services. As I had paid a bit extra she advised she’d happily let me sample some of them. Truth be told I’ve always liked a bit of ball tying so asked for a sample of that. My balls were then quickly and deftly tied up and secured to the frame work over the bed. Sara then started OWO again with my balls seeing a lot of the attention and both being sucked in and held in Sara’s mouth, a great sight and feel.

Sara advised she wanted fucked now, so balls untied and then we had sex in a number of positions where Sara can defo take a good pounding and claimed that she had cum near the end of this - although pinch of salt as always. As is usual with my second pop, I wasn’t going to achieve this through covered means so as per pop #1, instructed to stand by edge of bed and OWO to completion and glazed those great tits once again.

Cleaned up in the shower, dressed and led out by Sara pretty much on the hour. Found a bar along the street to sit and rest my shaking legs with a well earned beer.

Overall I enjoyed my hour, bit pricier than usual at €240 for the hour but would pop in again if in the vicinity .

SF