Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rita oral  (Read 13680 times)

ReboundHound

Offline Mil 34

gone, she has a new one as of today  :lol:

Taking the piss for sure  :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

She's definitely taking the piss putting my name on her profile.
I've never ever seen her or would see her she's not my type.
It looks to me like as soon as bluebird got banned she's decided to start the profile back up and post all our user names on it.
She's a total nut if u ask me

Offline HughJardon

It looks to me like as soon as bluebird got banned she's decided to start the profile back up and post all our user names on it.

And fucking dangerous too, she could be a new Paris B
I wont be fucking her or going anywhere near her fat arsehole.
Brazen cunt posting members names

np500

Does that mean I got 8 positives now ?

gunter75

WT actual Fuck!

Rita Oral

Hi it's Rita I've popped in to say hi to you guys who seem to do nothing but talk about me x
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 10:00:12 pm by Rita Oral »

Rita Oral

I think 3 or so of you have met me so a special hello to you xxx

jammy

Rita Oral

Hi jammy lol
I'm off to sleep but I will pop in again tomoz see what new topics are being talked about x

Offline odynsfee

You know what , I believe that she doesnt write that stuff on her profile, when you send her an email or text her there is never any conection between the two its like the right hand doesnt know what the left is doing !
I also belive that someone older than her  (Bluebird  maybe ) is manning the laptop and she manages the mobile,but they couldnt organise a piss up in Brains Brewery between the fucking pair if them.
My name is mentioned on that list as "they" have messed me about a few times,I wont be trying again thats for sure.
She has really pissed on her chips this time 

Offline pork sword

Hi it's Rita I've popped in to say hi to you guys who seem to do nothing but talk about me x

I think the reason that you have become the hot topic of conversation on here is the frequency at which you change your profile name it makes punters suspicious of you regarding hiding bad feedback etc..

yorkshire123

Taking the piss yes but she also has the look of a smackhead, if not at least piss-head

Offline pork sword

You know what , I believe that she doesnt write that stuff on her profile, when you send her an email or text her there is never any conection between the two its like the right hand doesnt know what the left is doing !
I also belive that someone older than her  (Bluebird  maybe ) is manning the laptop and she manages the mobile,but they couldnt organise a piss up in Brains Brewery between the fucking pair if them.
My name is mentioned on that list as "they" have messed me about a few times,I wont be trying again thats for sure.
She has really pissed on her chips this time

That's exactly the impression I got!

np500

Hi there Rita, will just say you sorted me out twice, no complaints there, just keep the Rita oral name going, keep your head down ( see what I did there ) give a good service and all will be fine , life's not a race it's a marathon , changing your name all the time won't get you any ware quick , it only draws suspicion and ridicule as you can see, just do what you do and do it well, what can go wrong !

jammy

Slippery may well be the reincarnation of multi named Rita's profile but this picture is not of the same girl, I am sure of that.  Despite all other profiles has blurred face pictures the shape of Slippery's face is much slimmer than Rita's.  Also if I remember correctly, all of Ria's bedroom photos featured a bed with a black leatherette headboard.

I look forward to the first Feedback of either Slippery or Rita.

Red if you've met this girl twice is the pic of her on this post accurate?

Rita Oral

I have met
Wholovesyababy
Pork sword
Redevil

But some of you seem to be suffering from forum rage
rage
I am happy.to explain why my page changes
An ex boyfriend deleted my verified page and took my passport
Now aw keep deleting it as I don't drive so I have no I'd
Each time aw delete it I do new one
My current page has an alert so I will need another soon

Rita Oral

Two things
To call a girl a crackhead is not very near nice and undeserved

A treat.... My verified face photo can be seen on my profile for a period of time
Nite now x
P's photo taken after 8 hour shift so not looking me best
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 10:48:17 pm by Rita Oral »

yorkshire123

Two things
To call a girl a crackhead is not very near nice and undeserved

A treat.... My verified face photo can be seen on my profile for a period of time
Nite now x

That's what i was basing my comment on......

Treat  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline ampersand

An ex boyfriend deleted my verified page and took my passport

Then you need to report it to the Police as stolen and get a new one. That will solve all of your problems. Alternatively,  get a provisional driving licence.

Rita Oral

Aw don't accept provisional as I'd proof
Wish it was that easy

Rita Oral

Yorkshire
You try 8 hours on phone
See 5 men
U be underparts too
I will do another photo though thanks

np500

The top pic is not Rita, obviously the second with the aw i D thingy is her, but I must say what ever one thinks of her that's a shit picture , but is her.

Offline foreverhung

She could have my 10 inches anytime
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

jammy

Red if you've met this girl twice is the pic of her on this post accurate?

So is this u Rita or Wat?

jammy

Slippery may well be the reincarnation of multi named Rita's profile but this picture is not of the same girl, I am sure of that.  Despite all other profiles has blurred face pictures the shape of Slippery's face is much slimmer than Rita's.  Also if I remember correctly, all of Ria's bedroom photos featured a bed with a black leatherette headboard.

Sorry it's this you?

jammy

is this you?

vw

Aw don't accept provisional as I'd proof
Wish it was that easy
Take your test, problem solved !

jammy

That's what i was basing my comment on......

If this is her then I'm off to visit helen of Troy b4 this beauty.

Treat  :lol: :lol: :lol:

np500

yorkshire123

Yorkshire
You try 8 hours on phone
See 5 men
U be underparts too
I will do another photo though thanks

OK lets do the maths (I will give you the benefit of the doubt & lets say 5 half hour appointments over 5 days/week) 

5 x £70 = £350 per day
£350 x 5 = £1750 per week (tax free)

I'm gutted for you  :(

np500

The above is not the best pic buy a long chalk, she'll be much better on a visit, she's well younger than me so my perspective will differ from others but I had no problem getting down with her and she was ok with me so I left happy Enuff . She was about my 2nd or 3rd punt so was very nurvious and think it would be a better experience if I went back as I'd take more of a lead as I try to do when I can now,  instead of letting it happen to me like in my first few as I new no different back then and was shitting me self.

Rita Oral

Special forum offer
To anyone who posted in this thread
Applies Saturday / Sunday 22nd 23rd
£25 off 30mins price  .  £40 off price of one hour

Offline pork sword

Special forum offer
To anyone who posted in this thread
Applies Saturday / Sunday 22nd 23rd
£25 off 30mins price  .  £40 off price of one hour

You've probably just got yourself banned for touting babe!!

np500

Just thinking exactly those words !

Rita Oral

I'm not touting
I'm trying to appease the forum rage
This forum is very strange for a girl
Banned for offering members a discount how strange
If I'm banned offer stands nite

yorkshire123

I don't know what irks me more, a thick prossie who thinks she can openly tout on a punters forum or punters who openly suck up to her?

np500

Presum you mean me there , all I'll say ( again ) I've never had an issue with her personally , I met her twice, we had sex etc, she did what I paid for, I left draind and happy, we did't argue or anything untoward , I have told her on here to stop changing her name etc and just do what she gets paid for, again she's half my age so I have a different perspective to some on here and have no reason to slag anyone off never mind a young woman who has resieved me in the way she has. It takes all sort .

Rita Oral

Hi Yorkshire
You've written I'm a crackhead and now a thick pressie.

Lol you charmer. I have read your reviews on here and you seem to be okay to me.

Oh look out I'm touting again next.
I will see you for 30 mins for free anytime in return for an honest review.

vw

You offer to the only Abstainer in the thread with your touts, now was that clever on your part?

Rita Oral

Ok it is open to anyone who has posted in this thread.

An honest review for a free 30 minute meet.

One.person only.

vw

Ok it is open to anyone who has posted in this thread.

An honest review for a free 30 minute meet.

One.person only.
Do they have to swear on the bible before the punt that they will tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth?

What if it is honest and you disagree ?

Or will you be writing the review ?

OR ALTERNATIVELY

Do a good job without bribes and organically develop a good feedback profile that will serve you well.

Rita Oral

Forum guy writes the review
He needs to be over 28 I don't see younger guys ever
If the review is not so good I will take note and up my game

vw

If the review is not so good I will take note and up my game
good answer, and good luck with the driving test !  Not for me though I get travel sick crossing bridges.

tonibell99

Wow Rita has joined the forum! - BULLSHIT!!

It is her pimp posting, I met Rita around 6 months ago on a flying visit to Cardiff (she wasn't called Rita then but it's 100% the girl I met). I spoke to the girl at some length after the meet.
She admitted to me that she works for a pimp (he also has a few other girls on his books). She has no control over her profile at all & hadn't even seen it then I spoke with her.

Without going out of my way to be rude, she's not the sharpest tool in the box, she told me how her pimp would just come around & steal money off her, demand sex for free and generally threaten her. She was on the verge of being evicted by the council for being behind with her rent.
I suspect, reading through this thread that her pimp is Bluebird (as most of you do I think).

The meet I had with her was pretty good & if I was down her way again I would probably give her a ring although not if her pimp was sniffing around.

yorkshire123

Hi Yorkshire
You've written I'm a crackhead and now a thick pressie.

Lol you charmer. I have read your reviews on here and you seem to be okay to me.

Sorry I must decline as I don't do fat birds be it paid or for free  :hi:

jammy

Can't think of anything worse a wg offering a punt for free out of desperation and to feel accepted.

A huge must for me is for the wg to remain anonymous and be discreet at all costs that alone is worth the price of the punt plus more.

Those who are considering taking up this crazy  :scare: offer think with ur head and not ur cock bcoz u will be putting ur self in the firing line with plenty of ammo to be used against u if things turn sour.

Rita Oral

hi tony
If you put ex bf instead of pimp
That's not far off but he's long gone now

rsoft

What's going on in that thread?  :unknown:

vw

hi tony
If you put ex bf instead of pimp
That's not far off but he's long gone now
Glad you have been saved from your pimp !

Rita Oral

I came on here to make things cool
I'm not sure if I have
As it's really weird on here I'm off for now