Author Topic: Jennifer1 - Sunderland  (Read 693 times)


4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6898336) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Buenos2006

External Link/Members Only

Made a same day booking for Sunderland - this was summer 2026.  1 hour confirmed for 200.

I’ve seen subsequently her profile states she won’t respond to same day enquiries. Yet she did to me and I had a confirmed booking at a specific time for later that day. This was done over text and was all initially straightforward.

She subsequently cancelled at late notice even though she knew I would have travelled approx 30 mins to Sunderland. When I queried why she had done so I was met with aggressive responses that she “was busy” and I shouldn’t be so entitled to expect a same day booking. Bizarre response given she was very happy to accept the booking earlier in the day.

If this had been a simple cancellation and apology, it would have been OK. But the manner in which she responded with a series of aggressive and rude messages means a negative review and a warning to others that she’s unreliable.


Offline The Outsider

Useful info, thank you.  I'm sure I've seen her green light on AW, so she does same day bookings sometimes.

Offline Buenos2006

Apologies correction to the above. Initial booking was on AW email not text.

Offline Snipper

Thanks for the info. She is off my HL now.