Author Topic: Malta Massage - St Julian’s  (Read 753 times)

Offline wakizachi

Hello gents,

I’m looking for some recommendations for massage with extras.

I’m based in Saint Julian’s for the next few days, close to the Hilton Hotel.

I noticed that there are a lot of Russian massage parlours, but when I look inside, it seems to be Asian girls sitting at the front desks.

Does anyone know if it’s actual Russians that provide the massages and if they offer any extra services?

Any recommendations would be hugely appreciated.

Online BeingSilent

Hello gents,

I’m looking for some recommendations for massage with extras.

I’m based in Saint Julian’s for the next few days, close to the Hilton Hotel.

I noticed that there are a lot of Russian massage parlours, but when I look inside, it seems to be Asian girls sitting at the front desks.

Does anyone know if it’s actual Russians that provide the massages and if they offer any extra services?

Any recommendations would be hugely appreciated.

Honestly, I didn't bother.  I had much better (and hotter) luck with Seeking.

Offline sugardaddy0511

Hello gents,

I’m looking for some recommendations for massage with extras.

I’m based in Saint Julian’s for the next few days, close to the Hilton Hotel.

I noticed that there are a lot of Russian massage parlours, but when I look inside, it seems to be Asian girls sitting at the front desks.

Does anyone know if it’s actual Russians that provide the massages and if they offer any extra services?

Any recommendations would be hugely appreciated.
please see in my post of Malta 🇲🇹 early September. The Thai place and the name of the therapist as it is very discrete and not all therapist provide happy ending