Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: When was the date of YOUR last STI test?  (Read 4998 times)

west8

I've not seen anyone support you on here and I don't trust your word as I find you very self-serving and two faced

I see you are still slagging off the girl you did BB with on one hand saying she's still working but on the other hand you also use her message to you about her negative test result to suggest that you are disease free and continue to punt.  :vomit:  We all know why you've started this publicity stunt thread. Your weasel words are wasted on the vast majority of people on here.

I think your recent posts on here show you are a person of appalling character. You mentioned on a thread about Aspergers Syndrome recently and I think you brought that up because you are familiar with the symptoms! You are a swivel-eyed loon! Get some help!

:wacko:

Oh Dear,

It would appear that 'minitum cerebrum, bigus dickus' would be a more apt choice of forum nick.

For two reasons.

What sort of idiot (yourself aside) would place their faith in ANYONE else's STI test? Not me. Much less in an SMS referring to said STI test. I trust one thing only: the opinion given by the doctor who reads my STI tests.

I couldn't give a fuck if the girl YOU refer to, not I, is disease free or not. That's in the past and has no revelance to the present (except in your mind). Caveat emptor and all that.

Now, your statement that I am a person of appalling character doesn't deserve much of a response. You don't know me. You don't know a thing about me - other than the grapevine gossip you in particular seem so fond of indulging in. Yes, I know full well how many girls you have asked if they know me.

What a pathetic little man you are. If you wish to know anything about my private life, just ask. Naturally I won't tell you as you are a facetious and nosey little worm. But you can still enquire all you like ... you won't receive a response.

west8

That's a miracle, you got tested in Dec 2015 and came back in time to tell us.  Don't you just hate it when liars forget to proof read before posting. If you didn't live in such a fantasy land you would have noticed that mistake. Especially as you made it twice.

Another simpleton. Re-read what you just wrote - then engage your brain.

There, understand now?

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider

There, understand now?

I think TJ means you seem to be a year ahead of us all.

west8

I think TJ means you seem to be a year ahead of us all.

Yes, he does. But like everyone else who read this thread - and understood (perhaps) that Swiftkey on an Android OS is a little -too- specific at times (Autocorrect) - his simple brain forced him to try and make a rather lame point.

Tjkooker

There, understand now?

Yet again managing to make an even bigger arsehole of yourself. You really are accomplished at that. WANKER.

Hornydevil247

A very apt question LL - Happy to answer it.

The SexyPorsha BB session happened on 04.12.2015. I just checked my phone and her 'thanks - no regrets - it was soooo good message' was received on the following morning (05.12.2015).

I hope she will be tested more frequently now. I know I certainly will!  :vomit:

West 8

Your trusted time piece may need to the date reset unless you use Marty McFly time machine to go forward 11 months

HD

west8

Yet again managing to make an even bigger arsehole of yourself. You really are accomplished at that. WANKER.

I'm a liar because my phone autocorrected a typed date to the current year. Damn, you got me!

You, young Sir, are a fuckwit worthy of Merit!

Tjkooker

Yes, he does. But like everyone else who read this thread - and understood (perhaps) that Swiftkey on an Android OS is a little -too- specific at times (Autocorrect) - his simple brain forced him to try and make a rather lame point.

I'm the simpleton who manages to know what year it is. Of course accuracy and honesty are obviously not your strongpoint you Snake wanker.

5/12/14 funnily enough autocorrect did not interfere with that. You must have a special edition of android for liars.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 07:49:16 pm by Tjkooker »

west8

I'm the simpleton who manages to know what year it is. Of course accuracy and honesty are obviously not your strongpoint you Snake wanker.

5/12/14 funnily enough autocorrect did not interfere with that. You must have a special edition of android for liars.

For a reason that would be axiomatic (look it up) to most: At home, I use a windows PC. When in the car, Android.

Simple really - even for a cretin.

Tjkooker

Yes it's very self evident that you are clutching at straws to try and attack those that spot blatantly obvious bullshit that you spout. Your digging a hole. I'll happily fill it once your at the bottom you wanker.

Offline Bigus Dickus

:D I think I touched a nerve by the snake's response!

Truth hurts.  :sarcastic:

west8

:D I think I touched a nerve by the snake's response!

Truth hurts.  :sarcastic:

Thank you for not denying my accusation. We both know which girls you have been interrogating recently.

I just wonder why.

Always remember this: money can never buy loyalty .. but it can and does buy a FUCKLOAD of disloyalty.

Offline Bigus Dickus

:lol: See what I mean about him being a loon!

I am hoping he's got me on ignore now. Not that I would respond to him as that is what feeds trolls.

:rolleyes:

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Seeking out other examples of unacceptable behaviour will not justify your own.

Indeed. It's known in Ireland as 'whataboutery' and in academic circles as External Link/Members Only

Type_O_Negative

I can't believe west8 is still alive here on UKP...

west8

I can't believe west8 is still alive here on UKP...

I think Admin has made it abundantly clear that the ethos of this forum is a simple one: punters first.

Now that those who claimed my reviews were all fiction have been silenced - and others have subsequently met and reviewed those very same girls - it's abundantly clear that I have made a punter's contribution like the rest of you.

Offline LanceVance

My last test was actually Last Wednesday. I am still waiting for the results, but I have no symptoms.

All clear, as I thought it would be.

Offline chodu1

All the big man talk on this thread aside, last time I went to the GUM I thankfully didnt get the swab up the dick. Being the ungrateful type I asked why and she told me cos I said 'I had no symptoms'.

In the past I always claimed 'I have symptoms' just so that (in my mind) they will give me a more thorough review. Apparently not.

The actual testing is via blood and piss and results given later. Everything they tell you on the day is just indicative.

If you say you have symptoms they are basically checking for Gonnorea and other STIs which come up on the swab test.

So basically if you dont have symptoms dont try to be a smartarse like me and say you do cos you will only get the brillo pad up your dick. (and yes thats what i feels like - A Cotton Bud but with brillo on the end instead)

Ps Thanks to Fredpunter / Akauya for the Dean St Express tip. Much Appreciated guys.

Offline iPad3

All clear, as I thought it would be.

I'm not going to bicker over the legitimacy of your reveiws  westie but whatever benefit you bring is completely negated by the bullshit.

Bottom line is you have too much time and this is all about you getting kicks to fill a rather sad existence.

west8

I'm not going to bicker over the legitimacy of your reveiws  westie but whatever benefit you bring is completely negated by the bullshit.

Bottom line is you have too much time and this is all about you getting kicks to fill a rather sad existence.

You got me. I need to fill a void whilst deciding which lucky lady to visit next.

Psychoanalysed in 30 seconds!