Author Topic: Angie, Diane's Secret, The Hague, Netherlands  (Read 418 times)

Offline wirehair

External Link/Members Only

A few days working in The Hague gave me a chance to try out a Dutch brothel for the first time. Based on reports on here I chose Diane's Secret from a list of 3 or 4 establishments in The Hague. Easy to find and managed to park on the road opposite which is free after 2pm. Once inside it wasn't quite as salubrious as it appears on the website and there was a distinct smell of cigarettes. Paid 115 euros for 45 mins.The girls are shown to you in the lounge and there were about 7 in the line up with I guess others already occupied. I didn't fancy many of them but YMMV, but there was a tempting young Arabic/Moroccan looking girl I did. However it turned out she was booked in a 15 minutes from when I arrived so no go. Instead I chose Angie. Asian (Thai?), aged about 40 and petite. She took me up a very steep staircase to the room. I stripped off and she washed my bits in the sink - haven't had that for years since a Soho walk-up! On to the bed and LFK followed. I paid 50 euro for OWO which was very well delivered, prior to me saying I wanted to fuck her. Cowgirl and missionary followed before I pulled out took the condom off and came all over her tits to her encouragement.

So a positive from me - the only downside was her chatter during sex - the usual "oh baby" "strong man" stuff that I found a bit irritating. No shower offered either after.

Offline Mr_X_Ldn

Thanks for your review, that place has been on my to visit list for years so might check it out before the years out. Your experience sounds similar setups to 118 Park in Amsterdam and Leiden Prive.