Niyom Thai Massage & Beauty - Farnborough
External Link/Members OnlyVisited: early September 2026
I just happened to be in the area visiting a friend and wanted to take a punt on getting a sensual massage with extras. Sadly, this random experience was just a basic massage from what looks to be legit massage parlour.

Comms: booked via text message quite quickly. 1hr - £60
The girl was actually half decent looking and build - mid to late 30's - from Nepal or Singapore I would guess.
To be fair, the place is nice inside, fairly new as think only opened last year. and a big four poster bed in a spacious room. I took a chance and even though she said when I got in the room, everything off apart from boxers, I got completely naked and lay down. Upon her coming back in the room, a towel was on lower half. Got a decent full massage but nothing memorable. Sadly, no small talk or enthusiasm at all either for the full hour.
After I left, I thought I would txt the number again to just double check if extras are available but with someone else. Sadly, the reply pointed out that they don't offer those services at all.
I thought after, ah well, at least I know now and can save the hassle every time I drive past it if its good or not.
On too the next one as they say...
