Author Topic: Guangzhou tips  (Read 904 times)

Offline tig75

Good afternoon,

Does anyone have a tips, agencies or good websites for finding girls Guangzhou? Preferably with some English.

kind regards

Andy

Offline Testee21

I was in Guangzhou yesterday in the African area at night and there was a Chinese street walker I encountered. I wasn't alone so I couldn't get many answers

But you can take the high speed rail to shenzhen and there seems to be more action there - mostly in the form of MPs and KTV however. Or better yet just go to Hong Kong

The only action I've had so far was in the Beijing Sanlitun area, was offered FS in a spa in the shopping centre there.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2026, 04:38:46 pm by Testee21 »

Offline Steely Dan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,548
  • Likes: 83
  •  
  • Reviews: 154
The agencies keep getting shut down. They do re-open, but one needs very recent local intel.

Agree with the tip of Hong Kong.  If you really only have time in GZ, suggest a massage parlor, ideally with a Chinese colleague.  Event the glossy one that look like posh hotels will at least give HE.  Sometimes they have a better floor.  One I used to go to, my Chinese friend told her 4th floor.  On my own, I was only taken to 2nd or 3rd for massage rooms (showers, pool and lockers were on 1).  4th floor was FS.  But normally not for non-Chinese.